• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2018 NFL Playoffs - Wild Card Round

A blocked kick and a turnover in enemy territory on back to back drives and Ravens get 5 yards of offense and 3 points out of it.

Yeesh.

I could see a case for going for it on that 4th and 4

Last edited:

kbear

They gotta forget about hurting Jackson’s feeling and get Flacco in there. The entire season is on the line. I’d be pissed if I was ravens fan

kbear

Ravens are basically throwing a no-hitter with zero run support. Tough to watch

Last edited:

greyshark

Pls Bears don’t pull a similar feat next game - I don’t think I’d be able to handle this if I were a Ravens fan.

Last edited:
I do believe in Lamar Jackson but given the stellar effort from Baltimore’s defense and special teams I have to imagine any other starting QB in the league would have this game tied or within one score.

Harbaugh gonna be second guessed big time after this.

greyshark

Ravens defense starts taking chances to force another turnover and they get burned - a TD will be a dagger here.

greyshark

Just saw Trey Burton is inactive for the Bears. I didn’t know he was hurt

They didn’t show him on the injury report until last night - must have happened at practice, because he looked fine last week. That’s going to be a tough one for Chicago, he’s been a great safety valve for Trubisky this year.

cryptoadam

Banned
I am not really a fan of Football, but my buddy is. He is a huge Eagles fan. I got him an eagles license plate thingy this year for Xmas LOL.

Anyways I remember about a month or so ago he told me his eagles were done they weren't going back to the SB this year no playoffs even. As I said I don't follow football, then I read this thread and I am like WTF the Eagles are in the playoffs? They were toast and it was almost impossible for them to get in.

So the Eagles seem like a good story to root for so Go Eagles Go.

For me a bigger talking point, or equally as big, as not making the switch at QB is settling for FGs instead of going for it. That offense is built to convert on short downs.

Not a good game for Harbaugh, either way

Last edited:

greyshark

Man having your home crowd boo you relentlessly for this quarter might be just as bad as getting pulled. He really looks shaken right now.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I am not really a fan of Football, but my buddy is. He is a huge Eagles fan. I got him an eagles license plate thingy this year for Xmas LOL.

Anyways I remember about a month or so ago he told me his eagles were done they weren't going back to the SB this year no playoffs even. As I said I don't follow football, then I read this thread and I am like WTF the Eagles are in the playoffs? They were toast and it was almost impossible for them to get in.

So the Eagles seem like a good story to root for so Go Eagles Go.

NFC East (Cowboys and Eagles) are saving football.

AFC is just PATRIOTS PATRIOTS PATRIOTS PATRIOTS PATRIOTS PATRIOTS

At least that’s finally changing. I think Colts can win in New England if it winds up like that, and I think KC beats NE in KC.

Pats probably beat Chargers next week tho

cryptoadam

Banned

Like I said I don't follow Football but my Buddy was saying that the Pats are finally on the decline. Not sure if thats his Pats hate coming out or reality.

greyshark

The Ravens are playing like they only need one score. 90 seconds and they’ve just crossed midfield.

EDIT: holy crap talk about lucky on that pass - still have some life!

Last edited:
Really needed to score quicker but still alive, wow

If they had their third TO or the 2 minute warning this would be really interesting

Last edited:

greyshark

That conservative play by Baltimore earlier coming back to bite him - a FG is a lot more manageable than a TD with the time they’ll have.

greyshark

Yikes that took too long - going to come down to a Hail Mary now.

EDIT: or not - good game Chargers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom