• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2019 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Caayn

*****THREAD RULES***** READ BEFORE POSTING

1. Non-emulator screenshots only.

2. Two screenshots per post, and two consecutive posts allowed.

3. No triple posting.

4. Put the name of the game and the console you took the shots on in the title.

5. Type "Photomode" in the title of any post that you put screenshots from a game's photomode into.

6. Do not post major plot points from games released in the last 2 months. Try to keep spoilers to a minimum. And before you accuse another poster of posting a spoiler think first if your post might actually give spoiler context to a post where there was none before.

7. While 4K images are allowed, you are highly encouraged to take 1080p screenshots instead.

History:
2018 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)
2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)
2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)
2015 Console Screenshot Thread
Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]
The console screenshot thread (Read Rules)

Last edited:

Caayn

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch)

mariorabbidscaayn14devy.jpg
mariorabbidscaayn27tc3k.jpg

Why was last year's thread so unpopular? Only 7 pages, the 2017 thread had almost 200 pages! The years before that all were above 200 pages.

tav7623

Never really participated in these threads, but I figured what the hell I'll give it a go :p

MK XL (PS4) - "Klassic" Scorpion vs. "Klassic" Mileena on the Kautan Jungle stage, used the PS4's share feature/button to quickly snap this pic
DwR0eMuUwAENbO6.jpg:large

Marvel's Spider-Man Photomode (PS4) - this actually happened during gameplay (I honestly don't know how I got him to be so sparkly, but thought it looked kinda cool) only went into Photomode to get rid of the hud.
DwRzaSCVYAADcQM.jpg:large

Last edited:
Top Bottom