• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2019 OLED iPhone Case Renders Mirror Leaked Design

CyberPanda

Banned
Third-party case renders for Apple's 2019 OLED iPhone lineup appeared on Slashleaks this morning. The images match previous alleged leaks suggesting the successor devices to the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will feature rear triple-lens cameras in a triangular array and housed within a square bump.

2019-iphone-case-render-slashleaks-2--800x670.jpg

Case manufacturers often create renders of iPhones ahead of their debut in order to be the first to come out with accessories for the newly launched devices. These kinds of leaks are often accurate because there's a lot of money at stake, but that's not to say there can sometimes be costly errors.

iphone-xi-case-matches-previously-leaked-design-387-800x490.jpg

These case images come with no accompanying information, so there's no way to know for sure whether or not the design accurately portrays what Apple's 2019 OLED iPhones will look like. However, The Wall Street Journal has confirmed that Apple is planning on introducing a triple-lens camera system in at least one of the new iPhones coming this year. In addition, Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has said both the 5.8 and 6.5-inch OLED iPhones will feature triple-lens rear camera setups with a 12-megapixel telephoto lens, a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 12-megapixel super wide-angle lens.

2019-iphone-case-render-slashleaks-800x604.jpg

We don't yet know what Apple will call the new iPhones, but "iPhone XI" or "iPhone 11" are possibilities for the iPhone XSsuccessors.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
3 cameras? Fuck it, they should just fill the whole backside with cameras.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
I don't need 10 cameras, I have a DSLR, give me performance, storage space, and BATTERY life, stop distracting me with unnecessary bells and whistles. k thx.

I don't need 10 cameras, I have a DSLR, give me performance, storage space, and BATTERY life, stop distracting me with unnecessary bells and whistles. k thx.

This. Like fuck everything else, it’s fine, I just don’t want to see everyone able to get through a day without charging while I can’t do the same. Feel like a chump. Unless major changes on this front, definitely jumping ship to android.

TTOOLL

Fucking ugly.

edit: they have kept that huge notch? lmao

They could have a bezeless phone now with the Apple logo acting as a fingerprint reader and everybody would love it. Face id is dumb when you need such monstrous notch.

Last edited:

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Apple have supposedly the worlds best engineers and all that money...

And this is the best they can come up with...?

Ok.

Let me just say I totally believe this is real, it’s just... Wow... How the mighty have fallen...

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned

Ok.

Let me just say I totally believe this is real, it’s just... Wow... How the mighty have fallen...
Tim Cook was a mistake lol.

Celcius

°Temp. member
The design doesn’t bother me, by the time phone is officially revealed I’ll be used to it from all the leaks.

lock2k

Banned

Ok.

It is true, after all, and it has been triggerring trypophobia on people.

Top Bottom