2020 Election Poll UPDATE: Biden continues lead with big gap against second place Sanders. All other candidates single digits%.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Belittling and trapping? Rick Perry was the only person on the Republican stage that might be dumber than Trump, and he's in the administration.

He road the coattails of racism and bigotry to the White House. Not his idiotic ability to come up with a nickname that a 5 year could have.

He's not stupid (I don't know to be honest, I'm constantly surprised by his lack of intelligence) enough to call someone handsy in a general election debate when he is an accused rapist.
I want you to try something for me. Take off your hyperpartisan glasses for just a second and look at the situation like an adult.

Who in the democratic lineup can go toe to toe with Trump in an election cycle, debates and all?

Also, your insistence on calling Trump dumb and stupid and racist e.t.c. makes you look petty and detached from reality.

Take a breath, and have an actual conversation. Who can go toe to toe with Trump?

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
I'm for Tulsi, and it's shocking to me that she isn't polling higher. She's intelligent, personable, a veteran, and yet the strongest anti-war candidate maybe since Ron Paul. Besides that, she's a young and attractive minority woman (Something in there for everybody to get behind). Establishment media tried hard to undermine her with lies about Syria, but I still think she'd be a lot higher if given any serious consideration. It makes me suspect she's getting no coverage besides negative coverage on the mainstream and fox.

Similar for Yang, my second choice. You'd think someone offering to give everyone $1000/month would be polling a lot better.
Please don't take this as a personal attack, but you know why Gabbard and Yang aren't given the time of day by the MSM. You just posted the reasons why.

Patriots7

Jul 15, 2008
I want you to try something for me. Take off your hyperpartisan glasses for just a second and look at the situation like an adult.

Who in the democratic lineup can go toe to toe with Trump in an election cycle, debates and all?

Also, your insistence on calling Trump dumb and stupid and racist e.t.c. makes you look petty and detached from reality.

Take a breath, and have an actual conversation. Who can go toe to toe with Trump?
Hyperpartisan is not what I'm on. I've been in finance for over 5 years. I have always leaned right. I volunteered for McCain and Romney. Trump administration has not been bad for me financially. If Kasich was the nominee I would have voted for him.

So if you're trying to insult me by assuming I'm a bleeding leftist, you're embarrassing yourself. The Democratic party is ripping itself in pieces and unfortunately it might be enough to lead to another four years of the national embarrassment we have in office.

Biden, Kamala and Beto will beat Trump. Biden will flip the Midwest states as a moderate and bring back the good old Barry times. Kamala was a prosecutor and it truly won't be fun to see the egg Trump lays when he tries to debate her. Beto will outcampaign Trump by an obscene amount. That's what not being 70+ and obese gives you.

I call Donald Trump an idiot because he is. I understand that some are attracted to the bigotry and racism he is emphatically normalizing, but even his ardent supporters should be able to call a spade a spade. He has the intelligence of a door handle, and has done irreparable damage to the Republican party and legacy.

If Biden had gone up against Trump in 2016, we would have been saved from the abortion of the highest office we're undergoing. He would have campaigned in the rust belt and people love Grandpa Joe.

Short of a fractioning of the Democratic base, Biden still holds those advantages and will retake the Obama -> Cheeto voters.

Bernie and Warren would probably be pretty bad in a match up.

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
I don’t think Harris or Beto have a shot. Or rather if they win it won’t be because of anything they did. They don’t have the resume to convince anyone “don’t worry we know what we are doing”.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Hyperpartisan is not what I'm on. I've been in finance for over 5 years. I have always leaned right. I volunteered for McCain and Romney. Trump administration has not been bad for me financially. If Kasich was the nominee I would have voted for him.

So if you're trying to insult me by assuming I'm a bleeding leftist, you're embarrassing yourself. The Democratic party is ripping itself in pieces and unfortunately it might be enough to lead to another four years of the national embarrassment we have in office.

Biden, Kamala and Beto will beat Trump. Biden will flip the Midwest states as a moderate and bring back the good old Barry times. Kamala was a prosecutor and it truly won't be fun to see the egg Trump lays when he tries to debate her. Beto will outcampaign Trump by an obscene amount. That's what not being 70+ and obese gives you.

I call Donald Trump an idiot because he is. I understand that some are attracted to the bigotry and racism he is emphatically normalizing, but even his ardent supporters should be able to call a spade a spade. He has the intelligence of a door handle, and has done irreparable damage to the Republican party and legacy.

If Biden had gone up against Trump in 2016, we would have been saved from the abortion of the highest office we're undergoing. He would have campaigned in the rust belt and people love Grandpa Joe.

Short of a fractioning of the Democratic base, Biden still holds those advantages and will retake the Obama -> Cheeto voters.

So no then. Here I was hoping for an adult conversation.

Try with someone else. Maybe they will out cheeto, or door handle you, I'm not interested.

Racist-cheeto-bigotry-normalizing-obese e.t.c.

I'm not the one embarrassing myself here.

AaronB

May 5, 2013

Going from no political experience to beating the Republican party and their chosen candidates, and then the Democratic party and their chosen candidate - while nearly the entire media was against him - was one of the most amazing accomplishments in political history. Not to mention becoming world famous as a businessman/real estate developer, and then perhaps the biggest reality TV star. I wish there was more to his policies that I could really love, but the refusal to recognize his ability (or attribute it all to racism) is a massive blind spot.

By your reasoning, there's no way he should have beaten any of the candidates in 2016 either.

(Edit - fixed quote)

Last edited:

Patriots7

Jul 15, 2008
So no then. Here I was hoping for an adult conversation.

Try with someone else. Maybe they will out cheeto, or door handle you, I'm not interested.

Racist-cheeto-bigotry-normalizing-obese e.t.c.

I'm not the one embarrassing myself here.
I'm more than happy to. Please point out what you'd like to discuss. You attacked me as being hyperpartisan. Then labeled me as petty, detached from reality and then told me to calm down.

But I'm the one that's immature. Interesting. But please, lead the agenda, I'm more than happy to discuss. I'll even promise to not say anything that could be perceived as insulting regarding the man who holds the office of the Presidency.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Bernie comes off really well against her. She's a perfect foil--entirely a corporate / establishment / war-hawk figure that only masquerades as Left, up against someone that is at least authentic in his Leftism, despite my disagreement with him.

I want to take this moment to point out that if Sanders wins the primary, it sets up a win-win for 2020: either Trump will win & continue to reshape the courts for years to come, or Hillary will lose for a second time. Because Sanders showing that he could indeed beat Trump when she couldn't would be the greatest demolition of the legacy of her and her die-hard supports imaginable. I almost prefer that outcome.
Either way I get to drink the tears of centrist democrats or far leftists, so it’s win win for me as well.

Gabbard/Yang 2020

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Medicare for all - Bernie, Warren, Gabbard, Yang, Gillibrand, Harris, and some others.

Stopping foreign wars - Gabbard, Bernie, Yang, Warren most strongly

Green New Deal and infrastructure spending - Mostly all of them in some form or another.

TPP sucks - Bernie, Warren, Gabbard,

Universal Basic Income - Yang

Lots of platitudes and nice words - Buttigieg, Beto, Schultz

With the exception of ending wars, I think every American is down for that. Unless its Syria, which Democrats suddenly didn't want to leave when Trump tried.

But seriously, what the hell happened to the Democrats? We have Trump in office? All they had to do was not give us HRC in 2016. And all they have to do now is rewind the clock and find us one Democrat that fell into a coma in 2015 or so and just woke up.

I'll eventually look into Tulsi more, I heard she publicly rejected identity politics which us a start.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast

With the exception of ending wars, I think every American is down for that. Unless its Syria, which Democrats suddenly didn't want to leave when Trump tried.

But seriously, what the hell happened to the Democrats? We have Trump in office? All they had to do was not give us HRC in 2016. And all they have to do now is rewind the clock and find us one Democrat that fell into a coma in 2015 or so and just woke up.

I'll eventually look into Tulsi more, I heard she publicly rejected identity politics which us a start.
I'm not sure what your main point is here 😆

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
I'm not sure what your main point is here 😆
The image wasnt for you, it was for the DNC.

That list is wildly radical, with many issues HRC represented just amped up on steroids. Minimum wage turned into UBI, Obamacare turned into Medicare for all, infrastructure turned into GND. And Hillary was a warhawk imho.

You've even got 3 listed with "Lots of platitudes and nice words". Though Beto has said he wanted to tear down existing walls and is for reparations.

So really we need to add open borders and reparations to that list.

If that's what the Democrats are running on... either Democrats have completely, thoroughly, entirely been duped by Twitter into thinking average America thinks likes vox or nobody important, or average Democrats have become wildly radicalized in 3 years and I dont know how we will ever continue as a nation because the right hasn't moved right, they've literally moved left on many issues [gay marriage, legalization, anti-war, etc]. We should be seeing more eye to eye as a nation than ever, but instead the DNC has hit the gas and the gap is so wide we cant even see the other side.

Like, in theory, all the Democrats should do is put out a slightly conservative Democrat and they'd sweep the left and take enough Republicans that dont like trump to sail to victory. But instead, it looks like they are going for the radicals. Which either means the entire left is now radical and they have no interest in taking any Trump votes, or they jumped the shark and no longer remotely represent America.

Like, I guess I've known that already, but your post just laid it all out.