• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 General Election - Emma Roberts vs Emma Stone vs Emma Watson

Which is the best Emma?

• Total voters

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My life would be so easy mode if I were into fat women like some dudes here... :messenger_pouting:

Bryce Dallas Howard?

tenor.gif

edit: I'll pre concede that she got fat after having a kid but I don't think she was fat in Jurassic World

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Stone is correct. Watson's hotter, but she's not very good at her job.

Elcid

Banned
Stone is correct. Watson's hotter, but she's not very good at her job.
What does that even mean?!

It’s become clear that this dilemma cannot be resolved with just a peaceful exchange of words and pictures...

History will forever remember this moment as the Emma Dilemma.

*Also thanks to whoever gifted me gold!

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I've heard that Watson was back then part of the fappening, not that I would want to infringe her rights to privacy, b u t...

Elcid

Banned
This is the image that made me team Watson. I don't like her legs.
Emma-Roberts--Legs-and-Feet1881563191500017411.jpg

As a scientician, I think we need to examine the facts we know about these women to come to a proper decision.
RobertsStoneWatson
Height5’25’65’5
Weight~113~117~110
Breast32A32B32A
Foot67.57
Age293230

As we can all see looking at the data table above, Emma Stone is basically a sasquatch. You should all retract your votes for her and change them to Watson immediately.

JimiNutz

Banned
What a rollercoaster.
Roberts is now last???

Good to know that if we were all locked in a room together with these women, I'd only have to drag my dick through 46 of you.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This is the image that made me team Watson. I don't like her legs.
Emma-Roberts--Legs-and-Feet1881563191500017411.jpg

As a scientician, I think we need to examine the facts we know about these women to come to a proper decision.
RobertsStoneWatson
Height5’25’65’5
Weight~113~117~110
Breast32A32B32A
Foot67.57
Age293230

As we can all see looking at the data table above, Emma Stone is basically a sasquatch. You should all retract your votes for her and change them to Watson immediately.
Fucking FLAT

GBvLzOI.jpg

whibqQm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom