• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 General Election - Emma Roberts vs Emma Stone vs Emma Watson

Which is the best Emma?

• Total voters

brap

Banned
Weird. This is mine:

91c3dcfc8bfddd26c184512ee4ac36e0.jpg
she could step on my face

kunonabi

Watson looks like someone LARPing as a sexy woman.

She has everything in the right place there's just no spark or sexuality to her. It's like being a doctor and looking at a naked patient in a hospital room.

Like Shirley Manson doesn't have a super amazing figure but she just oozes so much sexual charisma that it makes you pay attention to her. It's just something that can't be taught you either have it or you don't.

She has everything in the right place there's just no spark or sexuality to her. It's like being a doctor and looking at a naked patient in a hospital room.

Like Shirley Manson doesn't have a super amazing figure but she just oozes so much sexual charisma that it makes you pay attention to her. It's just something that can't be taught you either have it or you don't.
Couldn't have said it better.

Super Mario

Banned
Watson was hot. Once she opens her mouth, you go full-limp.

Stone has that vibe of the most average, yet not at all ugly girl (but weirdly enough, with a man's voice) to give you attention, so you fall in love

Roberts is the closest to what you would want in a wife

Last edited:

Elcid

Banned
Watson was hot. Once she opens your mouth, you go full-limp.

Stone has that vibe of the most average, yet not at all ugly girl (but weirdly enough, with a man's voice) to give you attention, so you fall in love

Roberts is the closest to what you would want in a wife
I...actually agree with this. I’ve never heard Emma Watson speak outside of a movie though so I don’t know nor care enough to be bothered by her talking.

Elcid

Banned
Even though Stone has won, likely due to Stoner corruption and fraud, it's okay, I'm fine with that. You know why? Because I don't think this thread was ever truly about the Three Emmas; it always about the journey along the way, and the friends we have made.

The Winner...🐸
b77d65719cf21c7192f28bde53ecfe3c.jpg

The Runner-Up - The True Queen
464af585b0d6552b0aaff100f1e6c29a.jpg

The True Runner-Up - The Classy Beauty
Emma-Roberts-Sexy-Feet-Picture.jpg

Stone and Roberts = friends with benefits that are great at parties and showing off to friends

Watson = Wife material who you could take to a top restaurant without her embarrassing you, and wants fingerblasting in the limo on the way home.

As for recounts, you Yanks can argue over who wins between Stone and Roberts, but just like the bad-guy, in Lethal Weapon 2, Watson has Diplomatic Immunity, so a recount you can't do.

Last edited:

notseqi

As for recounts, you Yanks can argue over who wins between Stone and Roberts, but just like the bad-guy, in Lethal Weapon 2, Watson has Diplomatic Immunity, so a recount you can't do.
D I P L O M A T I C  I M M U N I T Y

Recounts are only allowed if the difference is under 1%.
As we can see here, Stone won by a fucking landslide.
This is not a cheerocracy and we don't need a cheertator.

Elcid

Banned
He went in early and swayed it. Definitely.
As he has a platform he should be dissuaded from voting in these kind of important polls. This isn't american election horseshit, this is serious business.
I couldn't concur more.
Stone and Roberts = friends with benefits that are great at parties and showing off to friends

Watson = Wife material who you could take to a top restaurant without her embarrassing you, and wants fingerblasting in the limo on the way home.

Damn bro, you really know how to treat your wife.
Recounts are only allowed if the difference is under 1%.
As we can see here, Stone won by a fucking landslide.
That's exactly what a fucking commie would say.

Elcid

Banned
So... five finger knuckle dust your missus's fairy cave on the tube?
After some research apparently freshly washed hands can be just as bad for a vagina. But yes infections can definitely happen, but for the most part they're self cleaning. Magical things that they are.

Last edited:

notseqi

After some research apparently freshly washed hands can be just as bad for a vagina. But yes infections can definitely happen, but for the most part they're self cleaning. Magical things that they are.
Just have her favourite drink 'at hand', ifyaknowwaddaimean

Fushitsusha

Banned
In a storage twist of fate not only is Roberts the hottest, but she is the only one that you feel you would kind of have a chance with

That's cute. What films have you been in and how much is your hollywood summer mansion worth?

Last edited:
Top Bottom