• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 movies don’t interest me at all...what about you guys?

sol_bad

Every year that passes I find that I find fewer movies I'm interested in watching, and I find myself buying more blus Ray's of 70s and 80s movies.

Last year I could only be bothered to go the movie theater twice. Once upon a time in Hollywood and the lighthouse were the only ones I cared to go see. Oh and I went to a small theater to see a screening of phantasm and tetsuo iron man.

IMO
2019 has had one of the best years for film in a long time. It was a greeeeaaaaat year for film.

I concur.

I have little intetest in anything but if I had to choose, maybe Ghostbusters and Eternals.

But we haven't seen anything regarding the Eternals yet and Ghostbusters trailer was underwhelming.

For movies coming out in just a few months, you'd think they'd be hyping these up more.

I haven't been interested in a movie since........ Mmmoneyball?... Interstellar?.... ... ....... VVITCH? ... Honestly i don't know. I'm rarely interested in movies.

What i AM interested in is lovely times with my girl. So, like, I'm Well up for more movies in 2020.

DonJorginho

Banned
Dune.
Tenet.
The French Dispatch.
Mank.
The Last Duel.
Last Night In Soho.
The Woman In The Window.
The Many Saints of Newark.
The Trial of the Chicago 7.
Stillwater.

Not the best year for films, but could be a whole lot worse, I am hyped for all of these films above.

Tesseract

Banned
Top Gun Maverick can have ALL my money. Looks fucking fantastic

'the end is inevitable, maverick, your kind is headed for extinction'

'maybe so, sir, but not today'

file.gif

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I want to watch Top Gun, but cinemas are no longer a thing. Bollocks.

Top Bottom