• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Lian

49884113058_1f5447621d_h.jpg

49884639891_f7b7274d5b_h.jpg

VisualFidelity VisualFidelity It can look even better! Dansvsw (aka Vosswar) did an excellent job with removing the blue tint from the game with the Reshade preset he included in his mod, but that's pretty much as far as it goes. He could have made much better use of it on certain aspects, which i did. Try this:

In Watch_Dogs\bin\ReShade\Presets\Default open "Shaders_by_Ceejay.cfg"

And change the SMAA values to these:

#define SMAA_THRESHOLD 0.100
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS 32
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG 16
#define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING 25

Then change the HDR values to these:

#define USE_HDR 1

//>HDR settings<\\
#define HDRPower 1.10
#define radius2 0.81

And the Lumasharpen values to these:

#define USE_LUMASHARPEN 1

//>LumaSharpen settings<\\
#define sharp_strength 1.50
#define sharp_clamp 0.035

The game already looks great with the mod and the default Reshade settings, but here it still manages to look even better with this custom Reshade i've done. HDR is what makes the biggest difference, you'll notice how the game looks bleak and lifeless without it. Now just keep in mind i use Reshade's SMAA combined with the in-game FXAA, that's why i've put a relatively high amount of sharpening there. If you think it's too much just reduce sharp_strength to your liking.

Thanks for your settings! Im still learning how to mod and havent messed with reshade yet, but when I do, I will try this. Thanks for all your tips man!

PC gaming is where its at. I stopped gaming on PC when xbox one X released because it was more powerful than my PC at the time, but just upgraded my PC finally and loving it all over again, and not only because of better looking games now, but modding games on PC really takes things to another level. Watch Dogs blew me away and also now is Assetto Corsa. Man, modded this a bunch and got it looking stunning. Aside from its great looks, it truly handles better than any other racer ive played.
jmEgBe.png

jmEjpM.jpg

PC gaming is where its at. I stopped gaming on PC when xbox one X released because it was more powerful than my PC at the time, but just upgraded my PC finally and loving it all over again, and not only because of better looking games now, but modding games on PC really takes things to another level. Watch Dogs blew me away and also now is Assetto Corsa. Man, modded this a bunch and got it looking stunning. Aside from its great looks, it truly handles better than any other racer ive played.
jmEgBe.png

jmEjpM.jpg
You don't mind sharing mod list? I bought AC on Steam a while back and after seeing your screens I think it's time to give it a go.

xPikYx

jmEgBe.png

jmEjpM.jpg
Assetto Corsa is a great simulation with a great community, but even though graphicwise is good especially in the look of cars, it does not really stand out, it looks very oldish in terms of texture and Geometry and I preferred project cars 2

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
jmEgBe.png

jmEjpM.jpg

Nice screenshots

You don't mind sharing mod list? I bought AC on Steam a while back and after seeing your screens I think it's time to give it a go.

so many settings and mods mostly done through content manager mod and sol 1.51. I downloaded wet mod, and a ppfilter realism mod, along with SOL warm mods, and a weather mod that gives you many different looks which I dont recall, and took the pictures during sunset with some clouds all settings maxed out at 4k. I also enabled just about every content manager graphic tweaks. Sorry so vague, hope it helps!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
F1 2019 (Photo Mode) + Custom Reshade (Photorealistic version) + Path Tracing GI

jmRgcQ.png

Its obviously a game when you gaze directly on it, but at a side glance I side glanced at this and thought I was in some off-topic car thread. Impressive stuff.

xPikYx

Its obviously a game when you gaze directly on it, but at a side glance I side glanced at this and thought I was in some off-topic car thread. Impressive stuff.
Thank you it's actually one of three reshade profiles I customized here is a comparision between the two main profiles (the third one is for the TV POD camera style)

F1 2019 (Replay) + Custom Reshade (Photorealistic version) + Path Tracing GI

jmUPKi.png

F1 2019 (Replay) + Custom Reshade (TV Broadcast version) + Path Tracing GI

jmUNtm.png

xPikYx

F1 2019 (Replay) + Custom Reshade (TV Broadcast version) + Path Tracing GI

Added a completely new version of my TV Broadcast profile to match Monaco's circuit filmic look, unfortunately seems too difficult to create a single profile that fits every condition

jst9y5.png

F1 2019 (InGame) + Custom Reshade (Photorealistic version) + Path Tracing GI

jstqTz.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom