• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

GTA V

QHGmNFN.jpg

benno

nice i hope you will release it at some point

I need to sort out the overcast weather, it only comes around every 14 or so days and is set as dark overcast, it looks bad in vanilla and I can't think of what to do it like as I already have a cloudy day scene. I currently coloured it as a blue moon day, looks a bit weird. Also going to mess with the skin tones as they show up a bit too orange with current settings. Will post new version in a day or so.

The video shown on the page is from when I was testing it with global settings for weathers, it's showing a sunny day scene but with a cloudy sky so looks odd. It's more accurately coloured now.

Last edited:

xPikYx

F1 2019 (Photo Mode) + Custom Reshade + Path Tracing GI

This game's graphic is absolotely stunning and I thought PC2 was great but this game you can see is more recent, still refining my profile a bit but I'm very happy with the result, for this game as well as project cars 2 I'm setting up 3 profiles, 1 photorealistic, 1 Broadcast like (for replays) and 1 Camera car

jqw60k.jpg

jqwCqx.png

Top Bottom