• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

j4HdZz.png

j4H652.png

Yes, that is an S&M whip.

Last edited:

Markie

The Last of Us (RPCS3 4K)

Ca8yq8B.jpg

QRHtfB7.jpg

Post more of these! I'm curious to see how it looks on this emulator. The YT videos aren't a very good showcase, always low resolution and/or pixelated.

Is is just me or shadows/AO seem to be missing to some extent? Maybe it's a problem with the emulator? Or am I just used to the Remastered visuals on PS4?

Last edited:

xPikYx

nice man! So I actually bought the game in hopes of making it look as real as yours. Ive started modding it, but which graphic ones outside of cyberfaces have you used that got you with these results if you dont mind?
Thank you for your feedback. The modding community is quite big and the modding comprehends a variety of things, such as, balls, courts, stadiums, watermarks, scoreboards, cyberfaces and globals. This last is the most important because it affects the lightning, how the sweats appears on the muscles, and also has real balls and othe things included, specifically I used the one from "billboards", for the stadiums I used a package with 4k court textures and many others like "real life" courts and some 8k stadiums, then a lot of cyberfaces. But most of the result is due to my custom reshade,

xPikYx

You inspired me to buy and mod this game with your shots! Ive modded it, but not with cyberfaces yet.
Thanks :) Cyberfaces are a good plus, their high res textures and similarity to the real players give a touch of reality to the game. After racing games and NBA I would like to modify PES but I still don't have it

Top Bottom