• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Dead Island 2

j7Lc3k.png

j7LXDx.png

Project Cars 2 - Custom Reshade

I started over from scratch and tried to go for as real as I could instead of photorealism. I'm trying to figure out how to make some game level changes and implement some form of SSR. It would do the game wonders to get AI car and self-reflection working. I think I have the bounce lighting about perfect now but the reflections are still the original game fare. It's a bit of a headache trying to get this all worked out. The performance hit is actually pretty low too so far. Solid 4K/60 still isn't a problem so far, though I still need to test a 32 car field in a rainstorm.

The sharpening I used kind of accented some of the aliasing on hard contrasting transitions but it's not really visible in motion.

I also moved Project Cars onto my NVMe drive because I was informed that it allows more graficks than regular ones.

In-game
4vesMjn.jpg

In-game
xXhFrq2.jpg

Project Cars 2 - Custom Reshade

I started over from scratch and tried to go for as real as I could instead of photorealism. I'm trying to figure out how to make some game level changes and implement some form of SSR. It would do the game wonders to get AI car and self-reflection working. I think I have the bounce lighting about perfect now but the reflections are still the original game fare. It's a bit of a headache trying to get this all worked out. The performance hit is actually pretty low too so far. Solid 4K/60 still isn't a problem so far, though I still need to test a 32 car field in a rainstorm.

The sharpening I used kind of accented some of the aliasing on hard contrasting transitions but it's not really visible in motion.

I also moved Project Cars onto my NVMe drive because I was informed that it allows more graficks than regular ones.

In-game
4vesMjn.jpg

In-game
xXhFrq2.jpg
Nice shots. I find PC2 to be the most uneven looking racing game this generation.

xPikYx

Photomode
Fh2JJHB.jpg
During my attempt to reshade this game giving it either a photorealistic look and video broadcasting look, at a second glance, despite the first good impression for this game's graphic, those trees seemed like a fist in my eyes, they really let you lose the magic as well as some poor geometry from certain buildings, such a shame you can't proper mod this game

Top Bottom