• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

InsideJoke

Neo Member
My first go at a post here...
Red Dead Redemption 2:
d5WE8WI.jpg

AqJtQqs.jpg

Dr.D00p

Lol, I couldn't play Deliver Us The Moon for more than a hour, the Zero G movement in the space station gave me bad motion sickness...I'll leave you to figure out why I've never jumped on the VR wagon. :messenger_smirking:

Lol, I couldn't play Deliver Us The Moon for more than a hour, the Zero G movement in the space station gave me bad motion sickness...I'll leave you to figure out why I've never jumped on the VR wagon. :messenger_smirking:

I love that in zero G the game basically plays like a flight game with yaw and pitch and roll. It gets very disorienting when you start to move fast.

xPikYx

RESIDENT EVIL 7 + Custom Reshade + DSR factor 1660p (in game resolution factor x1.2)

I had to reduce resolution cuz framerate was straggling a lot at 4k on a liquid cooled and overclocked 2080, I don't know how they can even think to run 4k on next gen consoles, anyway...

jndaBA.png

Top Bottom