• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
50731680548_a200847648_o.jpg

50732498637_f69c8753d1_o.jpg

regawdless

Banned
This game worth it? It's on sale currently for $39.99 where I'm at.

Depends on what you like and expect. It's a very uneven mixed bag throughout. Visually ranges from straight up ugly to beautiful. Story has its good moments but a lot of it just doesn't make any sense. The setting is interesting and atmospheric but just slapped on without much thought. Mission design can be interesting in certain scenarios, especially in story missions they often change it up and provide fresh ideas. Everything outside of the main story is mostly boring. The game doesn't encourage you to change your approaches much, because it's extremely easy if you are good with a mouse. Once you find someone with a silenced MP, the game becomes a breeze.
It has a lot of totally annoying characters and operatives. I would urge you to watch some footage about how they talk before even thinking about spending money on this.

Got it for free with my 3080. Wouldn't pay 39 bucks for it. It's fun for me to fashion my crew up and to take down some enemy camps. But it provides nothing to deep or amazing.
Also runs pretty badly. DLSS is not an option for me because it makes the RT reflections very blurry and fucks up the image quality. Not a good implementation.

Last edited:

Kagero

Depends on what you like and expect. It's a very uneven mixed bag throughout. Visually ranges from straight up ugly to beautiful. Story has its good moments but a lot of it just doesn't make any sense. The setting is interesting and atmospheric but just slapped on without much thought. Mission design can be interesting in certain scenarios, especially in story missions they often change it up and provide fresh ideas. Everything outside of the main story is mostly boring. The game doesn't encourage you to change your approaches much, because it's extremely easy if you are good with a mouse. Once you find someone with a silenced MP, the game becomes a breeze.
It has a lot of totally annoying characters and operatives. I would urge you to watch some footage about how they talk before even thinking about spending money on this.

Got it for free with my 3080. Wouldn't pay 39 bucks for it. It's fun for me to fashion my crew up and to take down some enemy camps. But it provides nothing to deep or amazing.
Also runs pretty badly. DLSS is not an option for me because it makes the RT reflections very blurry and fucks up the image quality. Not a good implementation.
That’s for the in depth write up. Pretty much tells me to pass on this one. Very much appreciated.

regawdless

Banned
That’s for the in depth write up. Pretty much tells me to pass on this one. Very much appreciated.

You're welcome. If you like some open world fast food in stylish London and you can get it on sale or a key for under 20bucks, I'd say go for it. Then just do the main missions and enjoy the over the top but kinda serious story.

regawdless

Banned
cyberpunk with my reshade: cyberpunk needs sharpening, because they put a weird bur filter like in doom eternal you guys NEED reshade for CP you have no idea how good this game really looks otherwise.

resahde HDR+Vibrance+AMD sharpening strength 3000

Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2020-12-23-20-21-42-48.png
Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2020-12-23-20-06-27-51.png
Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2020-12-23-20-21-04-40.png
Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2020-12-24-18-38-20-88.png

Remember the two pics per post rule.
Nice colors though, might spice it up on my game as well.

CyberPunk 2077 (Can someone tell me what's the rule on nudity in this thread?)
photomode_22122020_20y5kp8.png

photomode_23122020_02u7j0b.png

Rules are what KyoZz KyoZz posted in the OP but on top of those you have to follow GAF rules too. I imagine if it's spoiler tagged and has a NSFW warning it's fine, but you might want to check with a moderator about it and also KyoZz KyoZz as it's his thread and he might not want things to go too far in that direction. It's a pretty SFW thread with the odd hyper-violent image but nothing that someone walking by your office while you're taking a break might see and make assumptions about.

Top Bottom