• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 NFL Season | OT | "Some of those blokes are giving 110, 120%"

Who gon' winnit? (cut off at 10 for poll brevity's sake)

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other, hear me roar my reasons

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • DEM TITANS BABAY

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

JDeluis

Came for the tears and I’m not disappointed. lol

As soon as they called the pass Interference , I knew that’s all the internet would be crying about. Maybe if the bengals would have bothered to score another touch down in the second half that didn’t involve pulling on the face mask they would have won.

Dural

Came for the tears and I’m not disappointed. lol

As soon as they called the pass Interference , I knew that’s all the internet would be crying about. Maybe if the bengals would have bothered to score another touch down in the second half that didn’t involve pulling on the face mask they would have won.

If the Bengals could have gotten a second TD rather than the FG in the first five minutes of the third quarter the game would have been over, I don't see the Rams recovering from that. They gave them some hope with the FG.

JDeluis

If the Bengals could have gotten a second TD rather than the FG in the first five minutes of the third quarter the game would have been over, I don't see the Rams recovering from that. They gave them some hope with the FG.
Yup. Especially after the Rams missed the extra point. Made it where they had to score a touchdown instead of just trying to get a field goal to tie it.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Broncos are stacked. Should be good next year. Apparently, Aaron Roger's was interested in them too. Feels like older QBs are going to start pulling the Tom Brady move of getting to talented teams with bad QBs.

Denver Broncos are apparently trading for Russell Wilson.

Is there an offseason thread?
Should have dumped Pete Carrol instead. 70 year old coach who has proven to be a poor play caller for years who can’t scheme his way out of a paper bag, versus a potential HOF caliber QB who had one injury prone season and still managed to put up top 10 QB numbers in limited play. Been a Seahawks fan for 32 years, this is going to sting for a while.

Last edited:

Pejo

What do you guys think of the new Panthers alt helmets?

I can tell you this, as somebody that used to go to beaches in the Carolinas for vacation, I would not want to be out in the sun on a hot day with this uniform.

Last edited:

I can tell you this, as somebody that used to go to beaches in the Carolinas for vacation, I would not want to be out in the sun on a hot day with this uniform.

I like it. If a team had been playing in that kit when I started watching in the early 80's I'd probably have supported 'em. Yup I'm that shallow.

Smiggs

I like them. Baker is gonna be stylin' when he's whipping the Brown's ass in week 1.

Top Bottom