• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Null Persp

Star Wars Jedi : Mandalorian Edition

starwarsjedifallenorder-2021-03-05-20-30-12.png

starwarsjedifallenorder-2021-03-05-19-58-01.png

starwarsjedifallenorder-2021-03-05-20-17-24.png

woRP71j.jpg

2gojyw5.jpg

SKWEwup.jpg

This game... every now and then it looks brilliant, then two seconds later the screen is full of textures that look like they came from a Jello pudding cup.

Seriously, look at the ground here, Top Gear Rally had the same texture map for the track on the N64. This shot is even from photomode.
MlKGFIU.jpg

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Dark Souls 3 | 21:9 - DSRx4 (5120x2160) - FXAA (NVCP)

3b7DarkSoulsIIIScreensh.png
DarkSoulsIIIScreensh.png
96DarkSoulsIIIScreensh.png

Testing on 3070, now completely playable (55-60) with settings that eliminate nasty aliasing in this game. Also with 1000ms DS4 overclock and ultra low latency from NVCP this game is responsive as fuck.
DS3 is my go to 4k monitor show off game. It's so sharp. So much detail.
Imagine Bloodborne could be exactly as sharp...

Aesius

DS3 is my go to 4k monitor show off game. It's so sharp. So much detail.
Imagine Bloodborne could be exactly as sharp...
I know they are on the same engine but somehow Bloodborne looks much better than DS3 to me. Or at least, it has the potential to look much better. The visuals just seem more impressive...outside of Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, which beats everything in BB.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I know they are on the same engine but somehow Bloodborne looks much better than DS3 to me. Or at least, it has the potential to look much better. The visuals just seem more impressive...outside of Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, which beats everything in BB.
High wall is pretty comparable with all the statues. But yeah, bb is packed with high quality details and models everywhere

Top Bottom