• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Krizalidx11

Banned
Outriders

51117450261_04b3e2ae14_5k.jpg

51117201044_68b03621f3_5k.jpg

51116887237_847004b186_5k.jpg

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
MSFS

+Could not resist take a video of me flying

REALLY wish I could just fly around with a jetpack in that game. I love everything about it, but I'm not much for a flight sim enthusiast and find the planes to be very boring. But I would LOVE to just fly and explore the world in a jetpack and race my buddies. One can dream....

BARRAD

Neo Member
REALLY wish I could just fly around with a jetpack in that game. I love everything about it, but I'm not much for a flight sim enthusiast and find the planes to be very boring. But I would LOVE to just fly and explore the world in a jetpack and race my buddies. One can dream....
I know what you feel. Sense of exploration in that game is great, but not as personal as flying with jetpack. For this try Just cause 2 MP, the closest to pure freedom feeling i had:

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
I must say, this thread has become alot more bearable now that my mobile 5G internet connection has gone live where I live, going from my old 4G, 40-60Mbps connection to a 240-300Mbps one, means I no longer have to go make a coffee or take a piss, whilst a full page of pics load :messenger_grinning_smiling:

God, I still remember this part. I was playing at max difficulty and those spec ops like dudes were so feckin hard to kill! I had to reload so many times before being able to kill them all.

My game has no Spec Ops guys in tat stage, in fact the entire stage had no enemies at all. This is the point in the game where it started running really unstable. The enemies in the stage were shooting through the walls and when I got to the room where you're supposed to fight Krieger it was empty except for an unresponsive mutated Val sitting on the floor. Krieger didn't show up, guess he had the day off. I walked through the door and through a big empty open area and found Doyle running in place. I shot him which triggered the ending which just was the game crashing out. Not the worst ending I've seen but not great either :messenger_grinning_sweat: It turned out the game wasn't playing cutscenes and hadn't been for the last few so I had no idea wtf was going on. I ended up having to watch the last part over on Youtube. That version looked way more exciting.

Far Cry 3 - Reshade + Mods

DRMRalh.jpg

bYEnaoe.jpg

cXJDQ5q.jpg

sertopico

My game has no Spec Ops guys in tat stage, in fact the entire stage had no enemies at all. This is the point in the game where it started running really unstable. The enemies in the stage were shooting through the walls and when I got to the room where you're supposed to fight Krieger it was empty except for an unresponsive mutated Val sitting on the floor. Krieger didn't show up, guess he had the day off. I walked through the door and through a big empty open area and found Doyle running in place. I shot him which triggered the ending which just was the game crashing out. Not the worst ending I've seen but not great either :messenger_grinning_sweat: It turned out the game wasn't playing cutscenes and hadn't been for the last few so I had no idea wtf was going on. I ended up having to watch the last part over on Youtube. That version looked way more exciting.
Back in 2005 or 2004 I did not experience such glitches. :D
I must have mistaken myself then, I remember a large number of these elite guards shooting from behind the columns in a rather small area with almost no place to cover, just like the one in your screenshot. They were all heavy armored, so the only way to kill them quick and save bullets was headshooting while trying to avoid their fire and praying they didn't get too close to you. One of those moments where the slightest error gets you killed hehe. The game was rahter unforgiving at max difficulty.

CP

51124585354_4bc698bfb8_o.png

51124746608_cb3f9548d6_o.png

51124585244_e88dbf92a0_o.png

sertopico

I must say, this thread has become alot more bearable now that my mobile 5G internet connection has gone live where I live, going from my old 4G, 40-60Mbps connection to a 240-300Mbps one, means I no longer have to go make a coffee or take a piss, whilst a full page of pics load :messenger_grinning_smiling:
Are you feeling well? Are you sure they did not implant any subdermal chip into your skull as you were signing the contract?

Far Cry 3 - Reshade + mods

Some of the hidden areas you explore in this game seem like they would be a perfect fit in an Indiana Jones game. Too bad the game itself is so lackluster. It seems all the time I spent upgrading all my weapons was pointless as the game tends to stick me with garbage weapons or just take them all away. I find the actual story missions very limiting in what I can do with a lot of instant failures for not doing specifically what they want me to do. Bit of a bummer.

8m7MHEE.jpg

pnSx69y.jpg

xE4CR2e.jpg

Denton

Why do Nier games look aesthetically so ugly? I mean I enjoyed Automata well enough but its world design and graphics was fugly most of the time, and what I see of Replicant doesn't seem any better. Which is weird, usually jrpgs if nothing else, at least look great.

Guilty_AI

Why do Nier games look aesthetically so ugly? I mean I enjoyed Automata well enough but its world design and graphics was fugly most of the time, and what I see of Replicant doesn't seem any better. Which is weird, usually jrpgs if nothing else, at least look great.
They probably just don't have the best scenario artists available to them

Also, platinum engine is shit

Last edited:

Markie

BusierDonkey BusierDonkey

You use DPX in most of your Reshade presets, right? They're usually good but I can't help but notice that purple tint on every single one of your shots. If you like it that's fine, to each their own (I'm not badly criticizing the shots themselves). But if you're in fact using DPX and haven't set that tint intentionally, try setting RGB_C to 0.350000,0.350000,0.350000, instead of 0.360000,0.360000,0.340000 (that's the default values which I assume you just left untouched). That'll remove any color filter, the rest of the shader effect will be unchanged. No idea why DPX comes like that by default... It's a pretty strong tint.

Top Bottom