• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Crap, Crap, Mega Crap, I'll Give Ya 200 Bucks for All of Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Forspoken
KySwzXN.jpg

I4L4ZoD.jpg

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Dead Space Remake very much reminds of of Doom3. Way more than original dead space.
I really need to get it. Not sure if pc or ps5. 3080 will do better than ps5 for sure but I would like 3d audio for headphones and dualsense... AND STEELBOOK
Can attest the 3d audio works for DS on my pc (also have a 3080).

TheGrat1

Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition | PlayStation 5 Photo Mode

QtcGfxE.jpg

FmZsSzJ.jpg

I played God of War before this and while it was a great looking game I never touched the photo mode. It just never compelled me to do so. Horizon is the opposite (still playing). A lot of it is the more dynamic environment. The day/night cycle, more populated world and of course more exploration possibilities including these^ sweeping vistas. However, I think the largest factor is actually the simplest one: The camera is further away from Aloy. I can see more of my surroundings naturally and it helps the photographer in me come out and notice opportunities. Gorgeous game despite being 5 years old and designed for 10 year old hardware.

TheGrat1

Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition | PlayStation 5 Photo Mode

Again, a photo opportunity born entirely from a well-populated game world. These fuckin' Stormbirds were annoying as hell at first, though.
4y2E9Mp.jpg

A little sunbathing:
ilAXT6x.jpg

When in Carja lands, do as the Carja do.

The Stig

Days Gone on PS5
DAYS-GONE-20230203131012.jpg

DAYS-GONE-20230203131039.jpg

Shout out to any of you who are old enough to recognize this taser from Syphon Filter on PS1.

Apparently Bend Studios are more or less the same company that made Syphon Filter way back when.

also, while I was changing Deek's expression for the 2nd pic, my GF came by and exclaimed "Dont taze me, Bro!"

keraj37

Days Gone on PS5
DAYS-GONE-20230203131012.jpg

DAYS-GONE-20230203131039.jpg

Shout out to any of you who are old enough to recognize this taser from Syphon Filter on PS1.

Apparently Bend Studios are more or less the same company that made Syphon Filter way back when.

also, while I was changing Deek's expression for the 2nd pic, my GF came by and exclaimed "Dont taze me, Bro!"
Great game, and is a looker - best looking Unreal 4 game to date. I still have many of my own PS5 screenshots
vQU3P71.jpg

lpRBztk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom