• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

25 Best Single Player Games of this Generation and 10 Weird Video Games of 2020

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Amid all the big names and blockbusters are the “other” games of 2020. These are the games that are a touch on the odd side, either venturing outside of typical genre definitions or providing unorthodox worlds and stories to get lost in. Let's take a look at 10 weird games of 2020 and what makes them worth playing.

It's been a long generation, starting in 2013 with the launch of the PS4 and Xbox One with the Switch joining in 2017. There have been so many great games over the years that it's hard to keep track of them all.

Nevertheless, here are our picks for the 25 best single-player games of this generation.

Can we put the source in the title, like [GamingBolt] *Title Here* ?

Not sure GamingBolt is really a pillar of video game authority.

Also, I am sorry, but fuck Bugsnax. I am a bit of a trophy hunter and I couldn't force myself to play that game longer than 2 hours even though it is an easy plat. Just was zero fun, for me.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Well if there is along 25 best SP games MGS V, you already failed.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
No Yakuza. No DOOM. No Titanfall 2.

e71f97961a0a6b35fd282ee94431c90d.jpg

[Sigma]

I think it's a solid list(referring to the top 25 games). Still, at the end of the video I thought to myself where's Nex Machina, Yakuza 0 or even Transistor imo? Yet at the same time I can understand the list they came up with. It's difficult to take some of the games they listed off it. Personally I didn't enjoy RDR2 very much and I haven't played Cyberpunk 2077 yet(waiting on the PS5 version) so there's 2 right there I would replace in favor of Yakuza 0 and Nex Machina on my list at the very least.

EDIT: Someone mentioned Titanfall 2, yeah I loved that too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom