• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

27-year-old woodworking teacher charged with six felonies for relationship with student

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I had a blonde bombshell as a history teacher in my junior year. We were all 16-17 years old and that perfect 10 woman had everyone from the students to faculty drooling over her. Students were always giddy around her and would constantly flirt with her even though she never flirted back or even acknowledged it.

I actually felt bad for her because gym teachers and pervy music teachers (one of whom was actually caught and fired for hitting on female students) would constantly show up during our class and literally have a conversation with her. She would be extremely annoyed and flustered. All the fat ugly teachers hated her and when she left after constant harassment, they all had no sympathy for her. They blamed her and dismissed her concerns over sexual harassment as an overreaction. My guess is she went to the principal and tried to put a stop to being constantly interrupted during class and was not taken seriously leaving her no choice but to quit. Early 2000s were a crazy era.

Whats funny is that she showed up looking super hot wearing skirts in her first week. By week 2 and towards the end she was wearing turtle necks showing zero skin with her hair pulled back, pant suits and even nerd glasses on some days but that only made her look even hotter.

My high school art teacher was a mid-20's, nearly six foot tall, Italian ex model. She always wore extremely tight fashionable clothing. She used to often ask me to help her carry things to her car or stay after class to help her with something in the big storage room at the back of our cavernous class room, because she knew I had a study hall after her class. I always wondered. She was also constantly hit on by the male teachers and admins, but never reacted with anything beyond obvious, glaring apathy.

Then, around three years after graduation, I was at a theater with an ex and saw her come out holding a women with one arm on her lower back as they walked - and they lovingly shared a quick kiss.

Me and my girl (we went to the same high school, and she also had a class with her) were like "ah!".

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Look people, the rules are simple.

Horrifying predator

iu

Angelic Educator

iu

Disgusting Sex Pervert

iu

Saint Like Mentor

iu
Rules are the same for males in workplace harassments as well. More often than not.

HoodWinked

Actually thinking about this, it's weird that she was a shop teacher. It's already something that's going extinct in schools. And the fact that the teacher was female, like 99.9% of shop teachers gotta be an old white guy with glasses.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Does statutory sodomy mean she let him fuck her in the ass? Or is it bible belt "anything other than missionary is a sin" nonsense sodomy?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
People always make the same jokes when a high-school kid gets sexually abused by a female teacher, but if this was a trans-woman or a man, everyone would be up in arms.

Quit this disgusting behavior and grow the fuck up. It's time to admit that women can be predators too.
No one is saying anything otherwise.

Top Bottom