• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

27-year-old woodworking teacher charged with six felonies for relationship with student

DanteFox

https://knewz.com/female-teacher-missouri/

Lena Stewart, a 27-year-old agricultural science and woodworking teacher at Nixa High School in Nixa, Missouri has been charged for carving out an intimate relationship with a 16-year-old male student.

Stewart was charged with six felonies: sexual contact with a male student (three counts), statutory sodomy (two counts) and statutory rape (one count). She was also charged with misdemeanor sexual misconduct. Stewart was arrested Jan. 22 and released Jan. 23 on $25,000 bond.

The student said he felt pressured to continue the relationship and was worried that if he didn't, it could affect his grade. He had an “A” this year in Stewart's class.

Sure kid... sure.

Last edited:
https://knewz.com/female-teacher-missouri/
Lena Stewart, a 27-year-old agricultural science and woodworking teacher at Nixa High School in Nixa, Missouri has been charged for carving out an intimate relationship with a 16-year-old male student.
big-brain-point-finger-at-forehead.gif

nkarafo

I'm glad the justice system doesn't seem to have any major double standards with stuff like this. Predators are predators and should be punished the same.
Would you have said the same thing is the teacher was male and the student was female?

Controversial opinion: Boys and girls are built differently, especially when it has to do with sex. There is no equality here, by nature. You can try and throw as many "double standards" argument as you want but this will never change.

Last edited:

SiahWester

Controversial opinion: Boys and girls are built differently, especially when it has to do with sex. There is no equality here, by nature. You can try and throw as many "double standards" argument as you want but this will never change.
I know that, but children are children. It may not affect the male student like it would a female (perhaps, we're guessing, it depends). But there's just no excuse for an adult to get involved with a child especially a teacher. It's just morally wrong because they are in a position of power and experience while kids don't know anything about anything.

badblue

And has nothing to do with the societal rules we've put in place.
We've decided that adults having sex with people under the arbitrary age of consent is wrong. Yet we seem to give it a pass when the adult is a woman and youth is a boy by calling it a "relationship" and anything other then "statutory rape" as is done when it's a male. That's wrong, it's a double standard and I'll call it out.

nkarafo

Yet we seem to give it a pass when the adult is a woman and youth is a boy

And i explained the reason why a lot of people give it a pass. Nature.

The law is the law ofc. There's no excuse breaking it. But if my 16 year old son had such relationship with an adult woman, i think i would call her first before the authorities.

If i had a young daughter and some adult male did this though? There would be scorched earth and casualties.

I do see how this is a major double standard. But nature doesn't care about equality. Call me an animal but that's how my brain is wired, can't help it.

Mistake

If I heard Ms. Johnson was teaching my kid wood class, I better see a butch lesbian with a harley out back

SaintALia

she fucked a straight kid in the ass. fuck her. put her in a cell and throw away the key.
Not necessarily:
'Statutory sodomy is a criminal offense that includes anal, oral and other types of deviant sex with a minor.'

I guess 'sodomy' here isn't literal, just a catch all for 'deviate sexual behaviour with a minor'.

'Deviant sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse is, in some U.S. states, a legal term for "any act of sexual gratification involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another, anus to mouth or involving invasion of the anus or vagina of one person by a foreign object manipulated by another person"'

So.....she could have just tossed his salad....

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Funny how our society excuses pedophilia if it is a female teacher. The male boy is showered with envy and praise, while the girl is seen as a victim of rape. Make it make sense.
It happens everytime. It's why I usually put these threads on ignore the moment I see them anymore. The girls are rape victims, are courageous for coming forward, and need immediate help. Which they do. The boys meanwhile are lucky as fuck and are lame if they spill the beans about their own exploitation. Which is ridiculous.

Someday people will see all this for what it is. Hopefully.

Majormaxxx

Yes, but a 16 year old is still an idiot. Do you remember all the relationship stuff nonsense you believed at that age. How wrong you were on so many points... OK, let's say this would be fine if there wasn't a student teacher relationship. But she definitely took advantage of the kid in this particular case.

SiahWester

And i explained the reason why a lot of people give it a pass. Nature.

The law is the law ofc. There's no excuse breaking it. But if my 16 year old son had such relationship with an adult woman, i think i would call her first before the authorities.

If i had a young daughter and some adult male did this though? There would be scorched earth and casualties.

I do see how this is a major double standard. But nature doesn't care about equality. Call me an animal but that's how my brain is wired, can't help it.
Just because there are differences in nature does not mean you enable predators, dude. I just think that's a sick way of looking at things and your defense makes zero sense.

Majormaxxx

Let's say the kid went to a bar and met her,but she wasn't his teacher. That would be fine. Heck, age of consent in their state probably allows it. Edit - she was off by a year. Missouri age is 17.

But there is implied authority when you are a teacher.

There are irreparable psychological traces from such a relationship.

A 27 year old teacher is still extremely young. But, with students, she is obliged to act as the adult she is and treat them with the needed distance.

Last edited:

Majormaxxx

No doubt.

The teacher will be labeled a rapist and registered sex offender, while the kid will be high fived by all his buddies forever!
Obviously 16 year old boys are interested in sex and would brag about it etc.

But every sexual encounter forms the model of how people view their own sexual interactions going forward. And this one was fucked up because of the element of authority.

He may not realize it now but might at some point.

Top Bottom