• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'28 Weeks Later,' aka PS4 launch at retail stores - [warning: gifs]

dmr87

Did my own comp of the vids, inspired by this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7brU6arOiA8

lol'd hard while making.

From all the videos I've seen so far, feel free to share more if you have videos/gifs.

People are fucking insane.

g124a.gif

v0dcp.gif

xce3r.gif

uac9j.gif

ed27f.gif

xe8cd.gif

zd07f.gif

iyKHR0J2YFvJz.gif

iycw7J02m48Ae.gif

ir2gff6Hn7HNx.gif

iEaAWAy9FO2Dd.gif

ibdENokE3bJzSI.gif

This might not be thread worthy, I'll leave that to the mods.

Slime

Banned
There was just one other dude getting theirs and a lady asking about Skylanders when I went in to pick up mine, haha.

Disturbing.

caustictoast

Neo Member
This really doesn't seem worth it no matter what you're getting. Also some of these people need to look into pre ordering lol.

Yeah there's nothing on the planet that would make me want to risk getting trampled unless it's like the apocalypse and there's cure devices that for some reason sell in limited quantities and cost $400 (in other words completely unrealistic)

UberTag

The amusing part is that none of these amped up gamers were picking up Vitas so they could remote play on their new toys.

This isn't an amusing fact. This makes me sad.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Oh man, can't wait for the "I got a PS4 and it's dead" complaints from these.

Support: What's wrong with it?

Caller: It got fucking crushed!

zd07f.gif

This one seems pretty sensible, well as sensible as it can be. What this round a corner bullshit.

Elios83

Same thing happened with the PS2 in 2000, I was 17 and I did something similar (running to the schelves) to get one for Christmas LOL (it wasn't even launch but a holiday season restock).

FrsDvl

Haha i forgot how hectic those things get in Europe. Must say, they deal with this A LOT better here in Canada. and the US too I guess.

Man I am so glad I preordered my console at a local EB games/GameStop in Canada right after E3

My launch experience was...

Wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, go for a jog, do some personal stuff, check GAF, then go out for lunch...
I later get a call from my cousin walking by the store telling me that the line had eased up and at around 2:30 in the afternoon go to my local EB games where the line was now gone... Chat with the clerks get my PS4 and go home

The most relaxing launch ever!

Edit: Also the funny thing is no hardware problems

Top Bottom