• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2nd PlayStation Gamescom video teaser

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Strange that they seem to be really hyping up Until Dawn. It sounds like a game I'd dig but it also doesn't seem like a huge announcement.

Evil Within and something else.

Or just Evil Within.

Or SIREN (actually, I saw news about a PS4 Siren game on 4chan but I can't find the link, nor the damn thread.)

Gots to be Until Dawn.

Old art:

Until_Dawn_cover_art.jpg

Maybe until dawn is going to be amazing! I'm guessing along with most others that it's going to be Sony's big morpheous game. Let's just hope they don't do something stupid like release it before the VR headset...

Matush

This second teaser got me wondering. Would they hype Until Dawn that much? Either it will actually be really good surprise for all of us how the game looks and plays, or it isn't Until Dawn. Not sure what to think tbh.

Widge

What is that game that is in development right now? Developers have gone to ridiculous extremes to make the textures look appropriate and aged, sourcing from photographs of actual locations.

Think it is set in Twin Peaks type surroundings and has a slight psychic edge to it. Could be that?

If this was about God of War, that axe would have made the piece of wood explode with the fury of an angry god with bloodsplatter everywhere.

Ha true, on closer inspection it looks like a lumber jack's axe, not a battle axe of any kind.

Still, hope this is not from Until Dawn again.

This second teaser got me wondering. Would they hype Until Dawn that much? Either it will actually be really good surprise for all of us how the game looks and plays, or it isn't Until Dawn. Not sure what to think tbh.
If it's the flagship game for Morpheus I can see why they'd hype it up. Also survival horror has been getting something of a resurgence lately.

ZarraN

Banned
The lightning and design somehow reminds me off the look Guerilla Games have had in there previous games.

Top Bottom