• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3.0.2 update for Switch released

shiyrley

Banned
No details yet. Will try tabletop mode later to ensure maximum stability.

EDIT:
Improvements Included in Version 3.0.2

Nintendo Switch Online
Added online play in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. This is currently available for free until the paid online service launches in 2018.

General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience

nickgia

More stable than an Italian government.

dead2.gif

Kucan

According to here

Nintendo Switch Online
Added online play in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. This is currently available for free until the paid online service launches in 2018.

According to here

Nintendo Switch Online

This is pretty cool

J@hranimo

Banned
According to here

Nintendo Switch Online

Dang that's crazy online play didn't exist in these places before.

Platy

According to here

Nintendo Switch Online

HUGE next to the SNES classic on brazil news....

k41m

According to here

Nintendo Switch Online

As a chilean I'm used to Nintendo lack of online support since ever. Atleast the finally managed to include us, yet late, still better than nothing.

Anyway I'm not feeling like creating another account though, I've already bought lots of digital games and I'm not sure if changing the US region from my current account will mess it all up.

Astral Dog

According to here

Nintendo Switch Online

Good for Brazilenian GAF

Mandelbo

please nintendo

give us theme options

the system has a theme section in the settings but only two themes in it for half a year

please nintendo i'm so BORED of my homescreen being dark grey

Galdius

I checked the brazilian app store and we still don't have the Online app available for download nor the the parental controls app.

Cerium

According to here

Nintendo Switch Online
Added online play in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru.
This is currently available for free until the paid online service launches in 2018.

That's a big deal for a lot of people.

Madao

It still doesn't exist in most countries in the Americas.

It's only that list + Canada, Mexico and USA

not quite true

i'm in Panama and i've been playing online ever since nintendo's systems have online play.

i suspect this list is about countries having official support if your account is under them. i always used US or Canada accounts which made it irrelevant if my country had an eshop.

Yagami_Sama

Finally,

Now I will be able to play online with my Brazilian account. It is not possible by stuff from Eshop, but at least now it is like on Wii U.

Unfortunately I put too much time on Splatoon 2, not sure if it is worth to start again.

Ecliptor

I checked the brazilian app store and we still don't have the Online app available for download nor the the parental controls app.
I can see the Switch Online app now in the Play store (Chile). 10 minutes ago it was still blocked, so check again just in case.

Yagami_Sama

It is available now at least the Parental Control one, the Nintendo Switch Online it is not available. At least I was not able to installed on my S7.

Edit :

I installed both now.

Vena

It was probably fairly minor regardless, because Switchbrew is saying they didn't burn a new eFuse.

Ya just saw the update, though I know some were trying to work on 3.0.1 (not that I know why they are even bothering chasing that) and that 3.0.2 may have patched whatever it was.

Guess they are being conservative with fuses to last longer than the current rate of ~5 years.

Atheerios

not quite true

i'm in Panama and i've been playing online ever since nintendo's systems have online play.

i suspect this list is about countries having official support if your account is under them. i always used US or Canada accounts which made it irrelevant if my country had an eshop.

Yes. Of course I mean official support.

Once the paid service begins you won't be able to play online if your account has an unsupported country.

Top Bottom