• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Steins Gate - Chaos;Head x huke (BLACK ROCK SHOOTER)

icecream

Public Health Threat
nbewzk.jpg

Official Site / famitsu

Official site is currently a teaser, with a countdown set for around the 22nd.

Platform: Xbox 360
Release Date: Fall 2009
Genre: Suspense/ADV

5pb continues their craziness, releasing a console version of a consumer-rated novel before the PC version. Set in the same world as Chaos;Head, with the similar idea of fantasy + theory. The theme of this game is 'time travel' and whether that also includes blood and gore remains to be seen. Game is about 15% complete, according to this week's Famitsu.

The game is being developed by 5pb, with Nitroplus assisting in production and publishing, just like with Chaos;Head. The artist this time is huke, best known for his work on Hatsune Miku's Black Rock Shooter PV.

His sample works:

Game screenshots:
2gw9rfn.jpg
2yyrqll.jpg

vickya.jpg
2duw1go.jpg

25fspzs.jpg
aqdrc.jpg

icecream

Public Health Threat
Some characters images:

The Main Heroine (the Tsundere)
1zwkbvm.png

The Cat Maid
v6q34y.png

The Cellphone Addict
al6zk0.png

The Freeter
14v0j8h.png

The Otaku
34489hi.png

icecream

Public Health Threat
Jonnyram said:
Home page updated!
There is now a WE-KEY PEDOPHILIA
They've had one since Chaos;Head PC. It is a play on Wikipedia, and it serves to define the terminology and world concepts behind the games.

zoku88

love huke. been buying his doujin for the past couple of years

shame its not for ps3, i wouldve imported

bloke

There's also new OP on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMvFKOyUKSg ...song's kinda not bad.

I liked Chaos;Head (the game not anime), so I'm looking forward to possible PC release of this. JastUSA recently made a deal with Nitro+ for publishing their ero PC games in english, but I guess it would be too crazy of scenario seeing C;H and S;G being released overseas on 360.

Damn, that game has some insanely good 2D graphics. Part of why I love Japanese things is this. Looks really good, I'm having no problem seeing this on X360. Is this eroge? Are there any action sequences or is it pure text?

Top Bottom