• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3d Classics: TwinBee

mclem

abstract alien said:
I'm really not impressed at all with it either honestly. SO many other games they could choose to do, and above all, they choose TwinBee? TwinBee. TwinFuckingBee.

No disrespect, as its a great game, but how in the hell did this get precedence over other games that would undoubtedly generate better buzz along with more profits?

Look at the lower screen. Compare with Xevious's. I would not be surprised if they had the same basic engine powering each one.

i bought this, it is basically the same as xevious in terms of what being a 3D classic adds to the experience. the games aren't exactly a million miles apart in the first place, though.

honestly i think urban champion is my favourite 3D classic so far :/

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
345triangle said:
i bought this, it is basically the same as xevious in terms of what being a 3D classic adds to the experience. the games aren't exactly a million miles apart in the first place, though.

honestly i think urban champion is my favourite 3D classic so far :/

You mad.

VOOK said:

yeah but in terms of like, making the original game better by the addition of 3D urban champion wins by a mile. it makes you want to move to the next stage just to see the amazing swishy camera effect!

why the hell else would i be playing urban champion in 2011. the 3D classic must be doing something right.

Shiggy

Xater said:
3DS Shop continues to not impress.

Hey, but even more NES games
that barely impress by today's standards and are only bought by a few people who liked them in the past
are coming, isn't that great news?

Top Bottom