• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3D Dot Game Heroes screens (From Software)

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
DMPrince said:
Yeah but Sony is bringing over this game since they couldn't be bothered with Demon's souls. maybe they saw how well DS did and they feel the need to publish this time.

Good on them, if it is SCEA.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Ranger X said:
There is a God.

RGG kenzan , RGG3 ( and RGG4/Yakuza 4 ) , Initial D: Extreme Stage , Aquanaut's Holiday , Toro to Morimori , Dark Mist :(

again From is not the problem , the problem is SEGA and SCEJ (as SCEJ I mean SCEJ x SCEA bullshit relationship )

DMPrince said:
Since it's on their twitter. does that mean they'll be posting on the blog soon?

I believe so , I hope Atlus is the publisher tho , I just want the to see the return of the sniffer man.

Ranger X

Totobeni said:
again From is not the problem , the problem is SEGA and SCEJ (as SCEJ I mean SCEJ x SCEA bullshit relationship )
I believe so , I hope Atlus is the publisher tho , I just want the to see the return of the sniffer man.

I agree but even if they did bring all other From Software games, this one is very particular and they could have thought American people wouldn't care. I'm happy they bring this game here now.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Aru said:
EU release too or I will kill a bear !

how is Demon's Souls Ultimate European version doing out there in Europe hahahahahahahahaha

Ranger X said:
I agree but even if they did bring all other From Software games, this one is very particular and they could have thought American people wouldn't care. I'm happy they bring this game here now.

yeah , but well it's an Action RPG , even with the retro style you still have bigger audience than most of the other game they published this gen , and for sure Action RPG fans are way more than mecha games fans ( Armored Core ) or ninja game fans ( Tenchu/Ninja Blade ) in NA.

EXGN said:
Just talked to SCEA, confirmed that they are NOT the publisher.

thought so , SCEA didn't published any non Sony IP this gen ( hell they don't even publish Sony games most of the time too :lol )

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
DMPrince said:
So who is the publisher?

If not them then it must be Atlus or xseed. I want Atlus. I want a nice deluxe edition please.

well Ubi published some of From software games ( Armored Core: For Answer on PS3/360, Enchanted Arms PS3/360 and and just months ago Tenchu on Wii ) so maybe they will do it.

I hope it's Atlus.

Totobeni said:
well Ubi published some of From software games ( Armored Core: For Answer on PS3/360, Enchanted Arms PS3/360 and and just months ago Tenchu on Wii ) so maybe they will do it.

I hope it's Atlus.

No. i don't want ubi to publish. I want someone that will give me special/deluxe edition.

GeoramA

Whoa, can't believe Sony confirmed it. One more to the 2010 list. :D

Totobeni said:
RGG kenzan , RGG3 ( and RGG4/Yakuza 4 ) , Initial D: Extreme Stage , Aquanaut's Holiday , Toro to Morimori , Dark Mist :(
I figured Yakuza 3 would be announced by now. Hope nothing fell through D:

Aru

Totobeni said:
how is Demon's Souls Ultimate European version doing out there in Europe hahahahahahahahaha

Judging by what people say about it, I'm pretty sure I'll hate Demon Souls, so I don't care about it :p

I just want 3D DGH.

Lain

Aru said:
NO ! If it's Atlus, there's 9/10 chances it won't be released in Europe :(
Square-Enix, Ubisoft or bust.

Atlus not publishing it wont give it more chances to have the game published in Europe.

I hope it is Atlus as well, so I'll be able to import a nice deluxe edition.

Yazuka

Hell yes! Best news I've hear all day!
Day one! Day one!!
My fellow EU folk, you should import it too. No way I'm waiting for a could of could not happen EU version.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
anddo0 said:
Good news and all, but how long will it take to come here?

game has zero voices iirc , so translation should be fast., but now the problem is , there are shit load of crap and big well known titles between January and may 2010 ( thank to COD MW2 ofcourse ) , but they should at least release it before FFXIII and God of War III if they wanted US PS3 owners to buy the game.

batbeg

Aru said:
NO ! If it's Atlus, there's 9/10 chances it won't be released in Europe :(
Square-Enix, Ubisoft or bust.

Just like we never got SMT3, Person 3/Fes/4, Digital Devil Saga, Raidou, the first Disgaea, Magna Carta, Steambot Chronicles, Odin Sphere, Baroque, Trauma Center/New Blood/Second Opinion :(

...oh wait.

Aru

batbeg said:
Just like we never got SMT3, Person 3/Fes/4, Digital Devil Saga, Raidou, the first Disgaea, Magna Carta, Steambot Chronicles, Odin Sphere, Baroque, Trauma Center/New Blood/Second Opinion :(

...oh wait.

Yeah I was exagerating, I admit :p

But we never got the SRT OG games and Yggdra Union :(

Often, only the SMT games are released here "quite fast". Other Atlus game take too much time.

Top Bottom