• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Trailer 3D side-scrolling action RPG Dungeon & Fighter: OVERKILL announced for PC

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

Publisher Nexon and developer Neople have announced Dungeon & Fighter: OVERKILL, a 3D side-scrolling action RPG entry in the blockbuster franchise for PC.

Dungeon & Fighter: OVERKILL offers an “alternative perspective” on the series, and is built on Unreal Engine 4.

Kuranghi

Apr 17, 2015
Uhhh, did they export the trailer badly? It has no sound after the precis intro.

VFXVeteran

Professional Victim (Vetted)
Nov 5, 2019

Publisher Nexon and developer Neople have announced Dungeon & Fighter: OVERKILL, a 3D side-scrolling action RPG entry in the blockbuster franchise for PC.

Dungeon & Fighter: OVERKILL offers an “alternative perspective” on the series, and is built on Unreal Engine 4.

Damn, that looks really good! I wish Borderlands had this kind of art style.

Holammer

Jan 3, 2019
I tried DF long time ago and hated the discordant art direction so much I couldn't play it. A stratified mess of visual styles built up over the years.
But this? This looks like a winner.