• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS Drops to $169.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if there are no immediate plans for GBA VC, it's obviously coming eventually.

It's just a nice little pat on the head for the GBA games to have timed exclusivity for Ambassadors.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Wow.

Low hardware sales, poor launch lineup, and SONY FORCING NINTENDO'S HAND

Aww yeah.

I'll wait for $150, thanks. Either that, or MGS3DS+RE:R.

ThisWreckage said:
Not so fast. The ambassador program is great, but for them to be able to do this high of a price cut and so early on suggests that they're either being aggressive or they were selling the 3DS at an extremely high profit margin.

you couldn't tell that the 3ds was being sold at a very high margin?

Tron 2.0

ThisWreckage said:
Not so fast. The ambassador program is great, but for them to be able to do this high of a price cut and so early on suggests that they're either being aggressive or they were selling the 3DS at an extremely high profit margin.
It's probably both.

wsippel

Banned
Got my 3DS day one for €200 including a game, and now an additional 20 games for free, so I feel I have no right to complain... lol

WEGGLES

ChuckNoLuck said:
I just woke up to see this total fucking garbage. Great.

I am selling my 3DS tomorrow and I am never, ever going to by another Nintendo system, be it handheld or console, ever again.
Really?

Over $80?

ChuckNoLuck said:

I am selling my 3DS tomorrow and I am never, ever going to by another Nintendo system, be it handheld or console, ever again.
Who ever could have suspected an electronics device would get a price cut if it under performed?

DonMigs85

ChuckNoLuck said:

Wait, so early adopters don't get all those free games? That sucks.
I also find it absurd that they have no plans to sell Metroid Fusion and the like at a later point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom