• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS release date set at Nov 20th in Japan?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Vook is lying, just trying to get hits. Go to PALGN instead! Go go go!

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
Have there been any other rumors about the launch besides that Twitter leak from the Japan accessory maker? Any word on a U.S. release?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Sorry the phone rang at work, they needed help updating their site I swear!

Yes the link posted previously is the news. Focusing on this;

One interesting note: The ’Acceptance Advertised’ dates on the Wii and DSi were both 2 and 3 months before their release.

30th September + 2 months = November 2010.

*dances*

I looked on that site as FLUKE today.

Gravijah

VOOK said:
Sorry the phone rang at work, they needed help updating their site I swear!

Yes the link posted previously is the news. Focusing on this;

30th September + 2 months = November 2010.

*dances*

I looked on that site as FLUKE today.

Oh shit, you answered the phone after leaking Nintendo news? You're fucked.

Luigiv

VOOK said:
259y1dd.gif

VOOK

Just so you know, this is from IP Australia. The site is accessible by anyone.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
VOOK said:
Going out with a flame of glory. You don't have to put my site name in caps btw :D

Just making sure Nintendo know who needs to disappear.

VOOK

EatChildren said:
Just making sure Nintendo know who needs to disappear.

>_>

I looked again between the Wii, Nintendo Wii variations there is a difference in months. Depending on the name. Hmm that's interesting. DSi and DS are fine though.

Sounds believable to me. Nintendo is not only in the habit of imitating Apple these days (who announces products just before launch), but such a device needs to come roaring unexpectedly out of the gate. Portable 3D devices are going to be the next big thing.

I'd love a dec 2010 for Europe, all the games I'm looking for won't be out until 2011 :( It sucks that the console will most certainly be region locked, I would have liked to import one like I did with the DS.

Make it 2010 for Europe as well, launch it with OoT, and I'm a very, very, VERY happy man.

But a 3DS, Cataclysm and Black Ops all in the end of 2010? I need to find me a place where money grows on trees and where days have 48 hours.

VOOK

GasProblem said:
Make it 2010 for Europe as well, launch it with OoT, and I'm a very, very, VERY happy man.

But a 3DS, Cataclysm and Black Ops all in the end of 2010? I need to find me a place where money grows on trees and where days have 48 hours.

You don't need it that quick just before N.......</ninja>

EatChildren

Kenka said:
I don't get all this shit, how can you tell that the thing will launch on Nov, 20th ? On what basis ?

Did you even read the op?

Gravijah

EatChildren said:
Did you even read the op?

Heheh oh yeah he read it, don't worry, he was just playing stupid!

-grabs Kenka by the arm and drags him off- DON'T BE STUPID LIKE THAT AGAIN, MAN! SEE WHAT YOU DID?!

Top Bottom