• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS Streetpass Plaza updates (UK/EU?) - new Streetpass DLC available. Nintendo's F2P?

NeoRausch

Shop still crashes. meh!

but I found another new feature: I passed 8 persons and the plaza was like:

"Hey, you know: Three of your your passes played Animal Crossing New Leaf, wanna take a look at it in the eshop?" with a direct link to the eshop page.
pretty clever!

now fix that damm shop!

Shahadan

Shop still crashes. meh!

but I found another new feature: I passed 8 persons and the plaza was like:

"Hey, you know: Three of your your passes played Animal Crossing New Leaf, wanna take a look at it in the eshop?" with a direct link to the eshop page.
pretty clever!

Finally they have the balls to do that sort of things.

Seems the JP version isn't immune to the crashing problems the EU version seems to have. Mine just crashed out scrolling through the plaza, in a way it forced a system restart.

I'm suffering the same crashes too on my UK system; freezes when I try to buy the new games and also when holding R to scroll more quickly through the Plaza Miis.

They've added the ability to Hire Old Allies to the first StreetPass Quest though so no more random chance with wanderers hoping for a white shirt for that dark room. Managed to beat it last night with 27 heroes, nabbing that accomplishment for less than 30 heroes used. Not that they mean anything, but still.

Holding R also fast-forwards the ending speech more quickly than before. I assume it'll do the same thing for the intro too.

Oh, and when hiring old allies you don't have to scroll for ages through the plaza; pressing X allows you to filter by level and colour, which is much better.

I hope they patch the crashes soon. :(

www.dotup.org4295138.jpg

My garden after a few days...still a work in progress. You can buy new set-ups too, like a European-style one. This one is much deeper than I initially suspected.

Top Bottom