• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS Update Now Available: Adds Miiverse, L+R to activate camera, etc

d4sIgQm.png

WTF at those new communities .. are those all new games this week ?
lmaoooo

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Well, yes, they are this week eShop releases. Only in US so far, or also in Europe?

Khaz

Well, yes, they are this week eShop releases. Only in US so far, or also in Europe?

Only for US, but you can post in it regardless I think. You can access them by changing region at the bottom of the page (was it here before? I think we just got Miiverse updated)

L~A

Oh my god this is hilarious.
We'll get the communities we want eventually, I'm sure, but to put these up before some of the 3DS' best titles is like they're just taunting people.

Why would that be taunting? If they don't add new communities when games are released, they're gonna accumulate one hell of a backlogg. Granted, kinda sucks that sholveware like this is getting one, but those for more popular games are coming too :)

Only for US, but you can post in it regardless I think. You can access them by changing region at the bottom of the page (was it here before? I think we just got Miiverse updated)

No, it's been there since Miiverse launch.

Question.. I just made a club nintendo account and i'm going to link it to my nintendo ID..

Should i claim all my Coins and register all my games first to get coins before i do it..or does it not matter?

Frolow

Banned
Don't understand why some people are surprised. Nintendo added communities for every new release with Miiverse on the Wii U. Wouldn't have expected it to be different with the 3DS version.

breakfuss

Don't understand why some people are surprised. Nintendo added communities for every new release with Miiverse on the Wii U. Wouldn't have expected it to be different with the 3DS version.

Uhhhhh, I think it's the priority of releases we're seeing here.

What's annoying is there is no double dragon miiverse for 3ds, and if I post in the wii u one, I don't have my player checkmark box thing
It's like that for every virtual console game that is on both platforms that I've seen so far. I don't know what is keeping them from flipping the switch on letting you post in them properly (screenshots and showing it as owned) from the 3DS as well. *shrugs*

I get the feeling that the Wii U communities will get priority for a while.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
The previous limit of five system transfers per system has been removed

I feel like the reason for this removal probably had something to do with all the custom 3DS's they were releasing and not wanting to punish people for having an assortment of 3DS's.

Either way it's awesome!

Look, I don't know about anyone else but I am going to go home and draw lots of horses.

Who's with me? Horses just chillin', horses eating spaghetti, horses riding motorcycles, horses gonna horse.

Why would that be taunting?

It's like they're holding it over our heads that they can obviously launch new communities fairly easily if newly released eShop shovelware can get them this quickly but yet they haven't got their communities for popular first party games up yet.

I'm not angry at them, who knows if they are having weird problems or restrictions, it's just an observation. :p

Do people not understand it's way easier to add the 5+ new titles this week than it is add the hundred or so 3DS games that don't have communities retroactively...? It's a far harder job than they had with the U.

The only posts left on the My Horse in 3D are from one guy... just one... genuinely playing through the game. "um blackeye I can't get you in the stable with you doing that silly!"

Neiteio

It's hard to describe Miiverse in any way that makes it sound truly novel or meaningful, but... whatever it is... it makes me happy. :)

Majestad

Banned
Guys what are some good 3DS or DSi exclusive games that I should buy?

3DS, you mean eShop games? If so, Crimson Shroud, which is on sale right now, is a really good jrpg. I'd also recommend Art of Balance Touch (excellent puzzle game), Pushmo and Mutant Mudds.

Top Bottom