• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4 new levels hidden inside Bomber Man 64 discovered.

L Thammy

Proof that this is the greatest Bomberman game off all. Even the multiplayer where you bounce bombs off people's heads.

All of these rough polygon things didn't make it into the game itself, did they? I feel like it's a little detailed for a test level.

Peltz

I loved this game. I managed to get all the gold cards except for the ones in the secret world.

What a classic. They used to make so many innovative 3D platformers in that era.

-shadow-

It'll never stop amazing me that to this day new content is found in such old games. Absolutely mind blowing.

The level in the town area is probably just the chunk of level they needed to make for the intro cutscene, where all the Bombermen are being shot at or whatever

Eila

Building these huge bomb stairs was kind of annoying but I played this game all the time. I have the japanese version for some reason.

zMiiChy-

Banned
How are these levels unlocked?
Is it to possible to play them without hacking or modding?

I love the Bomberman 64 games(Except for Hero, that one sucks) !

Speaking of bomber man games, any one remember the tactical rpg one that had them all in a medieval setting with Kings/wizards? It was in ps1 and I loved the Japanese copy I had as a kid. I'm curious if it ever released in English

Borman

One day I'll do a report about the mishandling of Bomberman for the last generation. I forgot about that part of an interview I did recently. It's tragic.

Top Bottom