• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4chan - New PS5 event rumoured to be 12th June

D.Final

Banned
June 12, 2020

31aTNy1.jpg

A7ekZHt.gif

I read this info now on Reddit :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

An anonymous 4chan user, in contact with a member of the Sony Playstation marketing department, has announced that a new date for the event has already been set.
June 12, 2020

Confirming presentation of first games and also of the revelation of the console.

7FSo2vj.gif

Hype :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Update:

Yes. It's confirmed.

Last edited:
4Chan, so prob fake.

Side note, COVID cases are likely to surge in the coming weeks...

Hey, gotta pad the numbers somehow. Can't let social engineering opportunities go to waste, COVID could be the golden ticket dude 👍

This is just a rumor at the moment, correct? I hope it is true. One week seems reasonable, let things cool off a bit without needing a long delay

You'd think that. You'd hope that, even. But I think Sony would've mentioned that date in the initial statement announcing the delay itself, if it'd only be a week later. So unfortunately it might be a bit longer than that.

It'd be something if they're waiting for MS's June event before going with their presentation.

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
The delay will be about a week if even that. This is clearly just an obvious guess "leak".

I'll go ahead and make my own: Super secret source tells me the event will actually be either on the 10th or the 11th.

Top Bottom