• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4chan - New PS5 event rumoured to be 12th June

D.Final

Banned
If true and its the same day as the last of us reviews, it will be a
tenor.gif

day!

Hype Train :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Ep4nJqA.gif

Last edited:

ShaikhCroft

XBOXing Day is also supposed to happen on the second week of June, right? So we are ultimately getting our digital E3 within a week!

BTW any update on XBOXing Day?

Silver Wattle

Gold Member
I understand why, but it's a shame for the rest of us, this is an American issue, but we are all being affected by it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Please don’t make it 1 PM PST (it’s gonna be 4 AM in my time)

Vroadstar

Maybe the reviews will be shitty. That's why Sony pushed the reveal date.

hmm.gif

This post grew old even before it was written......:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Katajx

Gold Member
I’m so thirsty for actual news and footage. It’s been a rough ride with all the rumors and to only get the logo and the Cerny thing.

So long as they are picking random days to publish their pre recorded video how about Monday instead? Or tomorrow? Or any other day? What's special about 8 days after the memorial? Everything gonna be fine and dandy by then?

How about the second wave of COVID coming, should they go ahead and delay another 3 months for that again? Might as well, can't talk about videogames in times like these.

In fact they should lockdown all our consoles until everything is safe and injustice has been addressed, then and only then is it okay to escape the madness going on outside.

Degree

Banned
Lol 4chan
If it really is true, then this could also be true then, because it also comes from 4chan and was just recently posted:

- CPU and GPU Clocks aren't super stable. Expect Third Party games to be over 30+% better on Xbox ( Please, do not expect PS5 to beat Xbox performance, not gonna happen like some crazy people are saying out there ).

- No VRS Tier 2 or Mesh Shaders.

- Expect Raytracing Performance to be over 40+% better on Xbox.

- PS5 Design is ugly and the box is huge. :'(

anyway, we will find out

Last edited:

scalman

What it will be lootings and riots again ? They postpone again? Im not waiting anymore. Some day it will happen.

TheAssist

Ahh good to know that systematic racism and police brutality will be solved in the next 2 weeks. Cant wait. Its almost like the only reason to delay it was for PR reasons and not out of actual sympathy for the cause.

I wouldn't be surprised if the event gets postponed again next Friday, the 12th. Weekends is when all the protesters come out around here! It's like clockwork for the past couple of months!

I would say a lot of stuff will leak within the next month so they have to show it soon. I would guarantee the console design will leak by the end of the month, so sony better hurry up and show the thing. The fact that these companies are sticking to a november release is mind boggling. I still think both will be delayed until next spring/ summer.

Bryank75

Banned
Lol 4chan
If it really is true, then this could also be true then, because it also comes from 4chan and was just recently posted:

anyway, we will find out
Why would it be true when we have legit quotes from devs that are hyping the capabilities of the PS5?
Devs aren't going to hype something that makes their games worse or doesn't enable them to achieve the best results... it just makes no sense.

Top Bottom