• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5 Days of Zelda Games for Charity on witch.tv

mik83kuu

Banned
Hi!

I thought I'd just make a thread for these kids playing all the Zelda games ever released for charity. They do it twice a year and I sometimes find it entertaining and of course it's super nice since it's all for charity. Maybe someone finds it interesting but don't expect any competitive speed runs and they sing quite a lot which they are not good at so be warned.

Twitch.tv/funforfreedom

PS: I am in no way or form associated with these guys. :)

ALSO BE WARNED: Stream contains fedoras

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Incoming 'wats witch.tv heh' posts.

Maybe someone finds it interesting but don't expect any competitive speed runs and they sing quite a lot which they are not good at so be warned.

So just people playing Zelda - no out of the ordinary play or anything? Just curious.

Edit: 3 fedoras on cam (;゚д゚) ・・・

mik83kuu

Banned
Incoming 'wats witch.tv heh' posts.

Hah yea was just editing a capital T and accidentally pressed Enter :-(

So just people playing Zelda - no out of the ordinary play or anything? Just curious.

And singing and doing other crazy hijinks for money. Last time I watched they did challenges like three heart runs and similar stuff. They at least seem to highly enjoy what they do and since it's five days 24h it can be entertaining listen while playing some grindy games :)

I love all the idea of charity, but I really wish some of these streamers would realize that you can run games other than Mario or Zelda.

Especially true for these guys since they do a Zeldathon two times every year where they play though all the games :-D

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I love all the idea of charity, but I really wish some of these streamers would realize that you can run games other than Mario or Zelda.

Well there's another AGDQ soon and they (speed)run alot of games, but guess what the most popular games are ? Yeah Mario and Zelda.

Jackano

Hi!
ALSO BE WARNED: Stream contains fedoras

image.php

Top Bottom