1. I have a super weird obsession with playing through console games for the first time on the original hardware they were developed for, even when I know there is a superior modern version available. I find it interesting to see how well each game was optimized and how far the platform was pushed, especially in the case of games like The Last of Us/God of War 3 on PS3, Resident Evil 4 on GCN, etc.
2. The very first level of the game BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien is named after me, or at least my childhood gamertag. It's a huge honor, as I was/still am a massive, massive fan of the BIT.TRIP series. I used to blog about each game frequently on the IGN forums as a teenager, back in the WiiWare days. I followed the dev blog of Runner2 obsessively, and I even met the developers at PAX East. The entire BIT.TRIP series means the world to me.
3. I despise 2D Metroid games. Metroid Prime is to the Metroid series what Ocarina of Time was to the Zelda series. A flawless transition to the 3rd dimension. First-person should be the standard for all future mainline titles. Metroid is 100x more fun, 100x more atmospheric, and 100x more immersive behind the visor.
4. The Nintendo 3DS is my favorite Nintendo machine.
5. I am 100% OCD about keeping my gaming devices and peripherals clean. I wash my hands before using them, clean them regularly and never share my controllers if I can help it. Seeing pics of greasy controllers with fingerprints all over them makes me gag.