• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

52 games. 1 Year. 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryn

I need to cleanup my backlog. Let's try this, against my better judgement.

Completed:
Game 1: Murdered: Soul Suspect - 12 hours - 1/2/2016
Game 2: Yoshi's Wholly World - 1/10/2016
Game 3: Rise of the Tomb Raider - 2/1/2016

Tapejara

I think I only beat nineteen games in 2015, so I'm hoping this year will be better.

Game 1 | Sayanora UmiharaKawase+ | Vita | 1h 7m 26s - Enjoyable little game. I found the swinging mechanics took quite some time to get used to, but the cute aesthetic was enough to keep me interested. Game turned out to be a lot of fun! I still haven't cleared all of the story paths because reaching some of the stages takes quite a bit of practice.
Game 2 | 1001 Spikes | Vita | 8h 28m 52s 1001 Spikes ended up being a really challenging game, and truth be told I likely wouldn't have beaten it if it hadn't been for the update that added checkpoints to all of the stages. I think the game's difficulty is actually much more fair with the checkpoints added, and I recommend fans of challenging platformers check this one out.
Game 3 | TowerFall Ascension Dark World (DLC) | Vita | ~0h 40m 0s - Dark World was short, but the longevity comes through the game's multiplayer mode. If you're just looking for singleplayer it's not really worth it.
Game 4 | Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype | PS3 (via PS Now) | ~2h - I didn't end up enjoying this one as much as the original Soldner-X, but it was still a cool shmup with a great art style and an amazing soundtrack. Recommended.
Game 5 | Borderlands Claptrap's New Robot Revolution (DLC) | PS3 | ~2h Of Borderlands four DLC packs, this one was "just okay." Felt like it was lacking in content compared to The Secret Armory of General Knoxx and Dr. Ned's Zombie Island (or whatever it was called), but it was definitely better than the god awful Mad Moxxi's Underdome DLC. Don't go out of your way to play it.
Game 6 | Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4 | 61h If I were to write my entire thoughts on MGSV, it'd probably take up it's on post, so I'll be brief; it was a great game and my personal game of the year, but the ending was severely lacking in payoff and I took some issues with it. Gameplay is amazing, graphics are great, soundtrack as well; hell I even loved (most of) the story. Would definitely recommend.
Game 7 | Color Guardians | PS4 | 5h A three lane running game, Color Guardians proved to be more tedious and boring than I expected. There's a story lazily stapled to the game, the characters are nightmare inducing and the gameplay varies from simplistic to frustrating. Not recommended.
Game 8 | Prismatic Solid | PS4 | 4h At first I wasn't too impressed with this game, but after spending a few hours learning the games quirks it actually turned out to be a really enjoyable shmup. Great art and music as well. Definitely recommended.

TheGamer

I'll try again this year.

Game 1: Assassin's Creed Unity - PS4 - Finished it on January 8, 2016
------ Took about thirty hours or so to finish and get the platinum. I enjoyed the game as I do all Assassin's Creed games. It had some problems like the controls that really bothered me.

B]Game 2:[/B] Life is Strange - PS4 - Finished it on February 2, 2016
-------- I probably went through it in fifteen or so hours. I had a fun time with the game and it really played on my emotions with some of the scenes it depicted. It was an easy platinum and an enjoyable story.

Game 3: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PS4 - Finished it on February 6, 2016
------- According to the game time, I played it for 25 days. I absolutely loved this game. It went down as my all time favorite game. I got the platinum in it and did the trophies for the DLC, but one, which glitched on me. I'm probably going to go back and get it for 100%

Game 4: The Walking Dead: Season 1 - PS4 - Finished it on February 19, 2016
------ I played through the game in about ten hours. It was my second playthrough, the first being on the PS3. I enjoyed getting the platinum for this game and time has passed, where the story still had an impact.

Scarced

Neo Member
Let's give it a go.

Claimed

Currently Playing:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Beaten
Game1: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void
Well. This was it. The conclusion to a story built up for well over a decade. The gameplay was fantastic, and I had a lot of fun with the mission variety and unit customization for the most part. The presentation value was also, as usual for Blizzard games, quite amazing. Where it falters, however, is the story. Oh man. I'm not a writer, so I don't genuinely know the difficulties in writing a decent story...but...what even was this? Besides that disappointing area, the game was absolutely amazing!

Currently Playing
  • Bound (PS4)

Updates
Games 1-26
Games 27-55

Beaten
  1. Yakuza 5 (PS3) - 31/01/16
  2. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4) - 06/02/16
  3. Firewatch (PS4) - 10/02/16
  4. The Witness (PS4) - 11/02/16
  5. Gone Home (PS4) - 12/02/16
  6. Three Fourths Home (PS4) - /02/16
  7. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC (PSP) - 17/03/16
  8. Hitman GO (PSV) - 20/03/16
  9. The Talos Principle (PS4) - 25/03/16
  10. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC (PSP) - 25/04/16
  11. Day of the Tentacle Remastered (PS4) - 27/04/16
  12. Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 1 (PSV) - 30/04/16
  13. Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 2 (PSV) - 01/05/16
  14. Amnesia: Memories (PSV) - 15/05/16
  15. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4) - 20/05/16
  16. Heavy Rain (PS4) - 23/05/16
  17. Beyond: Two Souls (PS4) - 29/05/16
  18. Ratchet & Clank (PS4) - 05/06/16
  19. Mirror's Edge Catalyst (PS4) - 16/06/16
  20. Goat Simulator (PS4) - 20/06/16
  21. Pokemon Omega Ruby (3DS) - 30/06/16
  22. Pokemon Fire Red (GBA) - 05/07/16
  23. Pokemon Black (DS) - 12/07/16
  24. Pokemon Y (3DS) - 20/07/16
  25. Pokemon Sapphire (GBA) - 23/07/16
  26. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (PSV) - 30/07/16
  27. ABZU (PS4) - 02/08/16
  28. Norn9: Var Commons (PSV) - 07/08/16
  29. Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders (PS4) - 08/08/16
  30. Oxenfree (PS4) - 12/08/16
  31. The Wolf Among Us (PSV) - 15/08/16
  32. No Man's Sky (PS4) - 21/08/16
  33. Mousecraft (PS4) - 22/08/16
  34. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4) - 08/09/16
  35. Pokemon Platinum (DS) - 18/09/16
  36. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4) - 20/09/16
  37. Dear Esther (PS4) - 21/09/16
  38. Alone With You (PS4) - 24/09/16
  39. Virginia (PS4) - 25/09/16
  40. Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4) - 30/09/16
  41. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (3DS) - 14/10/16
  42. Home (PS4) - 15/10/16
  43. Chase: Cold Case Investigations – Distant Memories (3DS) - 15/10/16
  44. Jazzpunk (PS4) - 22/10/16
  45. Rugby Challenge 3 (PS3) - 24/10/16
  46. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Spirit of Justice (3DS) - 25/10/16
  47. The Bunker (PS4) - 25/10/16
  48. Dragon Quest: Builders (PS4) - 06/11/16
  49. World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - 20/11/16
  50. PixelJunk Monsters (PS3) - 21/11/16
  51. Pokemon Sun (3DS) - 28/11/16
  52. Inside (PS4) - 29/11/16
  53. Lara Croft GO (PSV) - 09/12/16
  54. Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - 10/12/16
  55. The Last Guardian (PS4) - 19/12/16

FluxWaveZ

Only got to 21 (or 22-23 with Lutfrausers and Superbeat Xonic) in 2015. I'll try harder this time.

J A N U A R Y

xlHOQdH.jpg

Game 1: Trimps [PC] — 7:46:30 [Finished: January 1]

Uh... well, it's a clicker game, but without the clicking. Pretty much no visuals, though the UI's alright. Like many of these games, it's attractive at the start as things escalate and you gain more upgrades and such, but this one doesn't have a lot to keep on going after the 3-4 hour mark or so. Now it's just about getting bigger numbers by upgrading what you already have, and that's not too compelling to me.

Game 2: Aviary Attorney [PC] — ~6 hours [Finished: January 2]

EUbKDmR.jpg

It wears its inspiration on its sleeve, and it does it well. Aviary Attorney is a game that takes a lot from Ace Attorney, but is good in its own right. It actually managed to capture the levity of Ace Attorney writing, which was surprising to me. The aesthetic took a bit to grow on me, but it did, and I ended up appreciating it. I felt it was a bit predictable at spots but because of how some of its fundamental mechanics diverge from Ace Attorney, it surprised me a lot at points, and it proved to me that we need more games like it and Ace Attorney out there. Unfortunately, as of this writing, the game is actually incomplete, and I reached a path during the final chapter of the game where the screen just came up and said something akin to, "This part is unfinished! Please wait for it to come out or go back and try another path." That really left a sour taste in my mouth and I think I'll wait a while until I go back to it, but I enjoyed Aviary Attorney up until then.

Game 3: To the Moon [PC] — 3:47:03 [Finished: January 4]

f0rqCNM.jpg

It was a nice little, sentimental story. I enjoyed the world and Inception-like premise they set up, and the main characters were suitably endearing. Sometimes the quips were a bit much, but the writing was generally good (thankfully, because the writing is the foundation of To the Moon). It had several predictable turns here and there, but I was okay with that since I don't think this was meant to necessarily be a story with surprises or twists in that way. The ending was a bit too saccharine for my tastes, but it is conceptually bittersweet enough for it to not have spoiled the experience for me. I'm glad I played through it, even though I don't think it struck a chord with me as much as it did for others.

M A Y

Game 4: Luftrausers [PSV] — 5:37:50 [Finished: May 3]

3Jv1rMd.jpg

One of those games that probably can't really be "finished" (unless someone is crazy enough to actually do all the missions), this was alright. It kind of lost me a couple of hours in, but I do like the game's ship customization and how the music transforms to match the unique ships (and all the different names). It has a cool look, too. I'm not really the type to compete for high scores in general and I wasn't competing against anyone, so there wasn't much driving me to play more of it after I unlocked all of the different ship parts. Never got to destroy a blimp, unfortunately. Bullet hell isn't quite my thing, but I enjoyed it overall.

Game 5: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright [3DS] — 41:28 [Finished: May 3]

pfJQcf1.jpg

This game had a worst story than Awakening, but a better cast. The story was pretty predictable and wasn't actually that interesting, but the character interactions make up for it. I played it on Hard with permadeath, so I spent a whole lot of time reloading games when someone died. Frustrating, but fun in a way. Grinded relationships a bunch because that's a lot of the fun; I'll catch the rest on YouTube or something. I also plan on playing Conquest and Revelations later. The gameplay itself is fun, too, though I don't think I'll be playing on Hard or something that will really stretch my tactical muscles for the next playthroughs.

Game 6: Street Fighter V [PS4] — 150+ hours [Finished: May 3]

mFoMDed.jpg

Dreadful launch, really fun fighting game. I just arbitrarily chose today as "finished," though I'm still playing it a ton. I personally don't care that much for the lack of single player content since I was always mainly planning to play online, but it's still ridiculous thinking back to how this game launched, especially since I had to pay $70+ for it. But yeah, it's still a very nice playing fighting game, and I think I'll be playing it for a long time to come.

Game 7: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [PS4] — 13:29 [Finished: May 14]

X9Ece2J.jpg

My favorite Uncharted game. It has its faults. The combat encounters were not that interesting for the most part, and the climbing got mundane sometimes. But the emphasis on the characters developing and progressing the story was great; it made for the most compelling narrative in an Uncharted game. It looks beautiful, even though the music wasn't memorable.

I failed miserably last year but think I can/will do much better this year.

Completed: 12/52

Game 1: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (PC) ~56 hours
Date Completed: 01/16/16

E0P1Rdm.jpg

This game ended up lasting a lot longer than I thought it would. Looking at other people's playtime (~20 hours) is jarring considering how long it took me to beat the game. Perhaps I did too much side stuff? Anyways, the story in the game is moderately interesting, I've read some of the books so I was familiar with some of the characters/plot lines. I was surprised by the Geralt and Triss relationship in the beginning and was even more surprised by how many
other women you can romance and how this isn't even acknowledged despite my Geralt "committing" to Triss.
Anyways, the main plotline is kinda drawn out and the "revelation" at the end was an odd direction to take the game. Regardless, it was fun to see/play through the world after reading about it in the books. Moving on to combat, it's bad. Very boring and basic and the leveling system is too big imo. There are too many spells/styles I wanted to invest in but didn't have even talent points to do so. I hope the sequels improve on that the most and I look forward to playing them to continue the story but I really hope they aren't as long or open as this one but from what I've heard about the third game, it seems like it gets even bigger.

Game 2: Remember Me (PC) ~11 hours
Date Completed: 01/28/16

wX6WIYY.jpg

Remember Me has a decent concept but the execution is lackluster and is hampered down by the lack of good characters, bad acting, and terrible plot. The combat is okay I guess, good enough for a casual playthrough but definitely not DMC-level. The remixing stages are the most interesting gameplay mechanic and is probably the game's highest point but even that isn't amazing by any stretch. Having beat the game, I wouldn't recommend it. It one of those games that didn't sell well and (imo) didn't deserve to. Will not remember this soon.

Game 3: Catherine (PS3) - 14 hours & 10 Minutes
Date Completed: 01/31/16

zYBqA3O.jpg

Ah, finally a game with good gameplay. I like puzzle games and the puzzles in Catherine were challenging and fair. The story was decent, enough to move along the game. The mature dating plot/setting was certainly a breath of fresh air. I would like to replay the game if it ever came to PC to see the alternate endings (I got the True Freedom ending) to see how siding with Catherine changes the story. A sequel isn't needed but more games like this would be welcomed.

Game 4: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Vita) - 46 hours & 41 Minutes
Date Completed: 02/20/16

A7py97G.jpg

I've been wanting to play a JRPG for while now and also thought about replaying Digimon World 3 but then this game came along and covered that fix. I enjoyed my time with the game, although the beginning of the game (chapters 1-9) are very slow story-wise, it picks up after chapter 10. It's a shame it takes so long to get interesting though. Combat is standard turn-based JRPG combat but playing with the Digimon you is where the real gratification is at (even though my favorite Digimon wasn't unlockable until the second to last chapter). In future Digimon games I'd really like if they ditched the silent protagonist thing and made a defined character. I like the darker vibe the story has compared to other turn-based monster capturing games but think it would have been a lot better if the main character was more defined.

Game 5: Sorcery (PS3) ~ 8 hours
Date Completed: 02/20/16

lsy4hZI.jpg

This was the first and only PS Move game I've seen that look like it could be fun. The first couple hours of the game are displeasing. Typical waggling/flicking gameplay that I hate in motion games. It isn't until the last couple hours of the game that I started to enjoy it and that was because of the different elements and combinations that I could make. That is when the game is at its best. The story and characters are predictable and forgettable but it's decent enough to move the game along.

Game 6: Ryse: Son of Rome (PC) ~7 hours
Date Completed: 03/30/16

9HnhmVX.jpg

I first saw this game during the XB1 launch and though the gameplay looked bland. Typical Batman-style combat with QTEs. That is mostly true, and I don't know if it's settings/atmosphere, but I still enjoyed playing this game. The combat is easy and the boss fights are simple (once you figure out when to counter) but the game is enjoyable. The Roman atmosphere is cool and the graphics are amazing. This was a nice one-off game that doesn't need a sequel but more games in this time period would be welcomed.

Game 7: Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC) ~17 hours
Date Completed: 04/30/16

MHL5S0T.jpg

Aw, how I love these games. Story - Meh. Characters - Meh. But Gameplay? Superb. One of, if not the funnest game I've played all year. The weapons feel so good and the exploration/open world is done right. I enjoyed all 17 hours and can't wait for the sequel.

Game 8: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4) - 14 hours & 30 Minutes
Date Completed: 06/04/16

qvfZjc7.jpg

I've played Uncharted 1-4 and Golden Abyss and I'd say that UC4 is by far the best game in the series. I actually don't really like these games despite playing basically all of them. It's usually the cheap price, great reception, and hope that they change the things I want that drives me to play these games and UC4 gets the closest by far. My main issue with the UC series is the boring combat, weapons, and numerous gunfights. UC4 improves on the combat by making stealth possible for most encounters and adding a climbing and open-area aspect to the game. This makes the combat a lot less boring as there are more options but the weapons are still bland but CQC is improved and feels better. But the story in UC4 is by far the highlight of the game. The pacing is kinda slow making the game feel long, but the development of the characters and how they play into their roles is executed very well. I frequently hear how great the story in UC is but this is only one that's I'd agree with.

Game 9: Undertale (PC) ~6 hours
Date Completed: 06/05/16

iwuVaEO.jpg

I heard about this game late last year when it was garnering a lot positive critical reception so I checked out the genre and decided I'd play it (I try to play games with as little information possible). With that said, this game is very unique. I've never played anything like it. I found the combat to be a very interesting and refreshing take on turn-based RPGs. The story in the game at it's core is standard but how it unfolds was very unexpected and another breath of fresh air. I think I got the neutral ending and have no plans to replay the game but I can understand positivity surrounding this game.

Game 10: Nier (PS3) ~15 hours
Date Completed: 06/06/16

Still clearing through my PS3 backlog and this was next up on the list. This is another game that I've heard a plethora of positive things about on Gaf despite its poor reviews (I usually don't agree with reviews) so I was very curious about playing Nier. I've beat the game once and saw Ending A. At this point, I'm not sure why this game is rated so highly on Gaf. I don't think it's a 'bad' game, but certainly nothing special. The story is the best part of the game and while I didn't see some things coming, I wasn't too impressed with it. I am really curious to play through the game again though because it teases learning more about Kaine (my favorite character) and I've heard that Ending B is the main reason for why Nier is so beloved. But apart from that, the combat in the game is kinda bland. I've never felt like I needed to switch to a non-1h weapon or change my sealed verses (dark hand, lance, and whirlwind) or use the block button (evade FTW). I also HATE Kaine's outfit. She looks so ridiculous and out of place. It's a shame too because she's by far the best character.

Hza8s4b.jpg

Game 11: Speedrunners (PC) ~26 hours
Date Completed: 06/18/16

dNfRxhf.jpg

This game is really fun, especially when playing with friends. It's a shame the online isn't very active but I still manage to play about 20-30 minutes a day.

Game 12: Mirror's Edge (PC) ~4 hours
Date Completed: 06/22/16

JIFU5yG.jpg

This is a replay. I originally beat this on PS3 some years ago and was amazed by how unique and fun it was. I plan on playing the sequel (Catalyst) so I decided to replay the original to re-familiarize myself with the game, but playing on PC with better graphics and frame rate was worth the replay in itself.

Game 12: Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (PC) ~13 hours
Date Completed: 07/24/16

QlTl6ea.jpg

Finally, a new Mirror's Edge game. Overall, I enjoyed the game and would love another. The weakpoints are the story/characters. I didn't know Catalyst was a reboot of the franchise and while the previous game shared the same weakpoints, I would have hoped that Catalyst would have improved in these areas instead of kinda retelling the same story. Running/platforming is the best part of the game although it didn't quite feel as fluent as previous the game but that might be due to my own skill level. Combat is improved but isn't enjoyable and I should still be avoided. I also normally hate open-world games, but I thought the rooftop open world thing made a lot of sense in the context of the game. It's a shame that traversing it takes so long though (outside of fast travel).

Game 13: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4) ~40 hours
Date Completed: 12/05/16

OSXvFG4.jpg

Sequel to XV1 which I put many hours into. Improved is the combat/hit detection and acquiring skills is a LOT less RNG based. Being able to choose any outfit without affecting your stats (via QQ Bangs) is also nice. I've completed the story and am working on my PvP skills. My build is basically done, but like XV1, this game has a few broken skills that player abuse online which I've still learning how to cope with. Also, there is a new step-vanish mechanic which has completely changed the dynamic/feel of combat when fighting and I definitely need to master that if I want to be any good. Otherwise, okay game and looking forward to playing more.

Game 14: The Last Guardian (PS4) ~15 hours
Date Completed: 12/10/16

AU9lMUR.jpg

Going into this I didn't know what to expect. Like most media I anticipate, I was under a media blackout after seeing the initial debut trailer so I didn't really know what the gameplay would be like. I've played Shadow of the Colossus but not ICO. From what I've heard of ICO, I think this game is more in the vein of that than SotC. Anyways, the things I enjoyed about the game was the story, atmosphere, and art style. Despite originally being a PS3, TLG has many visually impressive scenes. Unfortunately, playing on the non-Pro PS4 frequently has frame rate drops below 30.

In addition to performance issues, I was frequently frustrated throughout the game's controls. I'm not talking button mapping but controls as in making a character do what I want, especially in regards to commanding Trico. This really left me with disdain for the characters as I began to enjoy watching their pain as I felt it was some kinda poetic justice for the constant frustration I felt when controlling the characters. This was really disappointing as the story get progressively good and I really had moment when I cared for the characters right until I tried controlling them and having them not do what I wanted. At that point I just said "Fuck it, let em die. See if I care." If I could get past the controls, I still think the gameplay core mechanics are pretty boring. Combat is a joke and platforming is easy/standard. The most enjoyable gameplay element are the puzzles in figuring out how to proceed but this can be equally frustrating at times as there are no directions in the game and when Trico isn't responding to a command, I thought it was because that wasn't what I was supposed to do when in fact it was, Trico just wasn't listening. This happened so often that I eventually had to use a video walkthrough to confirm I was doing the right thing because spending half an hour in an area looking around to see if I missed something when in fact Trico just wasn't responding had me on the verge of smashing my controller.

Overall, I'd say a playing or seeing a playthrough for the story is worth your time. If you just watch a playthrough online you certainly won't be missing much from not playing the game yourself and it might even be more enjoyable this way.

donny2112

I have no expectations to get to 52 completed games in 2016, because I'm actually planning on playing some really long games that I had to put off last year to get to 52. Will still track them, though. My gaming goal this year, then, is to put in 400 hours in completed games. That may only be something paltry like 10 games, but I'm going to have fun with it, for sure! (^o^)

i'll give it another go again this year. backlog got bigger not smaller like i thouhgt it would. hopefully i'll learn to get fewer games

1. The Talos Principle
Great puzzle game with great configuration options and intriguing narrative on being human (native 21:9 res support). Surprised it came from this dev.

2. Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star
Expected a VN with replayability but instead is a series of vignettes that build upon another with very little tying them together. Still a fun read.

3. Love at First Sight
Monster girl and scar fetishes. Also some feeding and bullying.

4. Shower with your Dad Simulator 2015
Fun little game that's kinda like warioware but with dicks and dads.

5. Sakura Swim Club
trash but with actual lewd bits.

6. Squarecells
Another puzzle game from Hexcells guy. More of the same really. Still enjoyed it.

7. Grow Home
Relaxing game about a lil robot bud that collects things and makes a plant grow.

8. An Octave Higher
I went into this VN blind not knowing what to expect and it's pretty different from the trash ecchi VNs I've accustomed too. Great music and compelling story. Zero lewd you wont be embarassed to play this infront of others. Highly recommended to anyone.

9. Beach Bounce
deviant art trash

10. Highschool Possession
deviant art trash

11. Divine Slice of Life

deviant art trash

12. The Vanishing of Eathan Carter Redux

walking sim that wasnt too slow. compelling story nice visuals

13. Always The Same Blue Sky
i remember not being a huge fan of the art and visually text wasnt easy to read. story was a short unexpected surprise though.

14. HunieCam Studio
clicker + time management indulged my 'tism but the (new) hunnies felt throwaway. the hunies have a short blurb of text about their background but their voicelines dont really flesh out their personalities.

15. TransPlan
move object from A to B on a plane using tools and physics. competent puzzle game with simple presentation. not too shabby for price.

16. Duck Game
best multiplayer game

17. Read Only Memories
great music and characters but story fell apart near the end with an rng puzzle that can affect your ending. will replay for the 2064 update

18. Higurashi When They Cry Hou Ch.1 Onikakushi
best vn i've read this year it's highly regarded for a reason.

19. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
it's more shantae

20. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas

really disappointed with this one. wanted something to get my LoZ fix but it fails to do so. I think this was mobile game first so it's to be expected.

21. Dead Rising 2
21:9 fix isnt perfect. certain hud elements are cutoff at the bottom making the poker minigame extremely difficult. it's Dead Rising but less frustrating than the first because of smarter survivor ai.

22. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
couldnt get the game to run for more than 10 minutes without crashing. will try to go back at it since i love the DR series

23. Atom Grrrl!!
vn that wears its love for tarrentino on its sleeve. i didnt like the protag and her friend. it does something right and somethings wrong. has tiddies tho.

24. Life is Strange

the first four episodes were great. setting, characters, story but the end. it doesnt shiit the bed it's just you expected more

25. Deathtrap
it's a tower defense with some rpg elements. the aesthetic works.

26. Downwell

great addicting game for the price.

27. Grand Theft Auto IV
i originally built my pc to play this game modded and i finally got around to doing so after 3ish years. story is bleh but at least it looks nice.

28. Lovely Planet Arcade
puzzle fps with no vertical aim. it's different from the first but it does what it does well.

29. Riddled Corpses
twin stick shooter. nice presentation and music but it's grind heavy and locked at 30fps.

30. Devil Daggers
time attack hoard mode fps. addicting like downwell

31. Run or Die
a runner game not much to say but it is presented well. offers updated challenges.

32. OmniBus
frustrating at times. it's humorous when it doesnt annoy you. sometimes it's luck sometimes it's skill

33. Mad Max
visually impressive and pc optimized game. but it gets tedious and story shiits the bed. you'll experience all the game has to offer in the first 5-10 hours but it takes close to 60 to complete it.

34. Rise of the Tomb Raider

it looks nice but i felt the 2013 one was more fun.

35. Owlboy
good game with great visuals. a bit disappointing near the end as they take away your flight and you end up fighting with the controls having to redo areas if you fall into a bottomless pit.

36. The Room Two
just an escape game

37. Street Figher V

disappointing. I like the way a few characters play but i hate the overall game mechanics.

38. Senran Kagura Shinovi Verses
kind of shallow musou. there are four school story archs and then shorter character arcs. the combat is all the same but your playing this for the waifus.

39. Sakura Santa
ANIME TIDDY santa edition

40. Grand Theft Auto V
i dont care about the multiplayer stuff. it looks nice and controls arent awkward. it's a gta game but it just doesnt feel as fun as the ps2 trilogy

41. Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom
inspired by Loz LTTP but shorter and simpler. it does what it does well.

42. Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire

anime tiddy x mahjong solitaire

43. Killing Floor 2
i guess it's fun you can jump in with other who have been playing for a while and be okay

44. Payday 2

too much dlc and shiit going on. jumped on this too late to enjoy it

45. Crush Crush
just a clicker idler masked as a dating sim

46. Enter the Gungeon
easily in my top 5 games this year. bullethell x rouge

47. Alien: Isolation
i want to enjoy this game but it makes me too anxious. it's a good game but i was too distracted to enjoy it will give it another go

48. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
i want to like this but theres too much going on think like alien isolation i was too distracted to get engrossed with it

49. Castle of Illusion

never played the originally got this for my niece but she's still too young. simple platformer but getting all the collectables can be a bit of a pain

50. Sakura Beach 2
dont really know why they made a sequel to this one. one of their weaker entries.

51. Dead Rising
having played the original on 360 i knew what to expect. one of my favorite games but it's not for everyone. great pc port.

52. 1993 Space Machine

they say this was made in 1993 but finalyl realeased this year. it felt easy for a shmup but maybe i just sucked at games back in 1993

_Justinian_

Gold Member
REALLY late to the party, but somehow still hope to finish 52 games before year's end.

Game 1: Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Purchased this game to play with my younger teenage sister while visiting family during vacation. Was decent overall, even though I'm not a huge fan of 3D Mario games. We would get frustrated at times when either of us would advance too far, causing the other player to turn into a bubble or possibly die. Also would cause some confusion with who was controlling which character if we were both wearing the same outfit (her favorite is the cat suit). Finished the game and even did some of the special stages after. The original Super Mario World (SNES) is still my favorite out of them all though.

kozi_1200

This is my first time doing this,and this is going to be a rough year for me but we'll see how it goes. I predict that I'll fail miserably :) Post claimed

Uber Franz

Neo Member
Let's see if i can finish some games, claimed!

Finished: 14 / 52

1- God of War III Remastered (PS4) ★★★★☆ 01/01/2016 11h 15m
Not a fan of QTEs but the action (and extreme violence) in this game is really well done and over the top, a joy to play, interesting bosses, a very entertaining game.
2- Resident Evil (Xbox One) ★★★★☆ 02/01/2016 19h 00m
Played with Jill, first time playing a Resident Evil game for more than an hour, the game is tense and very atmospheric, inventory management is very annoying but i understand it is part of what made this game so unique. Damn
Wesker!
3- Limbo (Xbox One) ★★★☆☆ 04/01/2015 About 4h
Finally finished Limbo! While i liked the style and atmosphere of this game, i didn't like the trial and error approach (this, and i'm really not good at platforming games). The last part of the game with all the gravity changes puzzles is really good.
4- Until Dawn (PS4) ★★★★☆ 06/01/2016 About 10h
Excellent game, like an interactive horror movie, many times i found myself regretting the choices i made and i guess you can see this from the end resul: only two survived until dawn, i will have to play it again!
5- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One) ★★★★☆ 10/01/2016 41h 10m
I found this game entertaining but a bit repetitive, the nemesis system is really ineteresting and i hope it will be enhanced in the future by this or other games.
6- South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox One Backward Compatibility) ★★★★☆ 10/01/2016 15h 30m
A very well made and fun game, if you are a fan of the show you must get it (well, you probably already have it). Too bad for the censored EU version.
7- Battlefield 4 (Xbox One) ★★★☆☆ 17/01/2016
I finished the single player campaign, nothing really special about it but i really liked the music and you get to play with Omar from The Wire, this deserves a 3 out of 5, right?
8- Game of Thrones (Xbox One) ★★★☆☆ 19/01/2016
While not as good as other Telltale games i still enjoyed playing this game, being GoT it's a bit depressing at times, forcing you to make hard choices and making you
destroy your own family in the process
9- Ace Attorney Trilogy - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (N3DS) ★★★★☆ 20/01/2016 30h 24m
Excellent game, funny and entertaining, i love the range of over the top characters and expressions. Best character: Manfred Von Karma.
10- The Beatles: Rock Band (Xbox 360) ★★★★★ 31/01/2016
A tribute to the fantastic music of The Beatles, this game is very fun and very well made, full of details that every fan will appreciate. This is a Fab game.
11- Spec Ops: The Line (Xbox 360) ★★☆☆☆ 01/02/2016
Interesting game that i found more frustrating than rewarding, too many times i had to repeat the same section because i was hit by a grenade while i was stuck behind a wall. Maybe i simply suck at this game but i was happy when i finished it.
12- Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) ★★★★☆ 07/02/2016
Great level of details everywhere, great music, i loved the fact that the locals speak in theire native language, great graphics, great shooting mechanics that is very satisfying when it works as intended, even the story is quite good, overall i enjoyed Max Payne 3 a lot, recommend!
13- 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (N3DS) ★★★★★ 08/02/2016
I finished my first playthrough in about 10 hours, then i started the second one, then the third and finally the fourth! Excellent game, there are moments in the game when you connect all the dots in your mind and all it starts to make sense, the result is pretty amazing! Highly recommended!
14- Lifeline (iPad Air) ★★★☆☆ 15/02/2016
Cheap text based sci-fi game where you interact with a stranden astronaut, quite short (so i played it 2 times, first time i died) but you often have to wait for the action to take place in "real time". Not a bad game but not exactly mind blowing.

Currently playing:
Shin Megami Tensey IV (N3DS) Beat the damn Minotaur boss and this became all i am playing at the moment!

Currently on hold:
Dead Space (Xbox 360) Damn, this game is tense! Started in 2009, played a bit in 2013, will 2016 be the year i finish this game?
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Animal Crossing New Leaf (N3DS) 17h 30m
Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)
Rise of the Tomb Raider (Xbox One)
Fallout IV (Xbox One)
The Witcher 3 (Xbox One)
Bloodborne (PS4)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (N3DS) 10h 28m
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (N3DS) 30h 59m
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (N3DS) 4h 20m
Halo 5 (Xbox One)
Forza Motorsport 6 (Xbox One)
Kid Icarus Uprising (N3DS)

Not started yet / Want to play in 2016
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (N3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N3DS)
Resident Evil 0 (Xbox One)
Resident Evil 4 (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil Revelations (N3DS)
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (N3DS)
Undertale (PC)
Journey (PS4)

Completed 58/52

January:
Her Story - 2h
Ryse: Son of Rome - 7h
Hotline Miami 2 : Wrong Number - 13h
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone - 15h (116h total)
Knack - 10h
The Order 1886 - 8h

February
Rise of the Tomb Raider - 18h
Borderlands: The Pre Sequel - 12h
Firewatch - 4h
XCOM2 - 36h

March
NBA 2K16 - 56h
Legend of Grimrock 2 - 30h
Batman Arkham Knight - 28h

April
Dark Souls III - 40h
Ratchet & Clank - 15h

May
Uncharted 4 - 20h
Trine 3 - 6h

June
The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine - 30h
Ori and The Blind Forest - 12h
The Stanley Parable 1h

July
Doom - 12h
Mad Max - 18h
Furi - 10h
Unravel - 6h

August
The wolf among us - 10h
South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ - 12h
Rogue Legacy -15h
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 25h

September
Mirror's Edge Catalyst - 12h
Just Cause 3 - 18h
Until Dawn - 12h

October
Quantum Break - 12h
Mafia III - 35h
Battlefield 1(SP) - 8h

November
SOMA - 12h
Gears of War 4 - 10h
Lucky's Tale - 5h
Shadow Warrior 2 - 16h

December
Hitman(2016) - 10h
Superhot VR - 5h
ADR1FT - 4h
Watch Dogs 2 - 25h

Multiplayer/Other games (10h+ only)

Star Wars Battlefront
DOTA 2
Rocket League
The Division
Dirt Rally
Don't Starve Together
Hearthstone
Overwatch
WWE 2k16
Project Cars
Starbound
Sebastian Loeb Rally EVO
NBA 2K17
Battlerite
Enter the Gungeon
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
WRC 6

Currently Playing

The Witcher 3 (PC)
Hacknet (PC)
Axiom Verge (PC)
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)

Beaten - 10

January

Game 1: Soma (PC) - ~12 Hours

Ta9vONb.png

The narrative and ideas in this game are the only thing that kept me from dropping it, the actual mechanics of the game just didn't feel good. Nearly all the enemy encounters were more annoying than tense and something that Alien:Isolation may have spoiled me on. Outside of delta stations plot hooks and a few intercoms scattered throughout every ocean segment just became a chore due to the water physics. The games narrative and the ideas presented in it on what it means to be human, what is it to be alive, and what is the human conscious were really enjoyable. This is one of those game that makes you want to read every email, data pad, and note just to find out who the people of Pathos-II were as well as what is actually going on. While playing through the game I had a thought that I would much rather read a novel version of this game that fleshed out the games world and characters and inner thoughts of Simon himself than actually play this game. Can see what all the hype was about this game, just wish that it was more than an interesting set of ideas wrapped in a mediocre game.

Game 2: Downwell (PC) - 3 Hours

smHgOLg.png

Bye well. Picked the game up during the steam winter sale after selling some steam trading cards, beat the game on normal might go back and beat it on hard but I doubt it. Was a fun time waster to play in between doing other things sit down for 10-15 minutes and do a run or two.

Game 3: Shovel Knight (PC) - 4 Hours

ubZXDSB.png

Bought this game and played a couple levels out of it quite awhile back, got busy with work and forgot about it. Sat down to start again and just ended up playing through the entire game. Really good game if a little easy compared to the megaman games its playing on. Didn't know the plague knight stuff was a free add on will be checking that out now too.

Game 4: Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (PSP) - 60 Hours

9B5z1lr.png

I don't even know what to say other than it was amazing. I already want to go back and do a more clean run I spent a lot of extra time training up like 10 - 12 units when for the last chunk of the game I used the same 5 units and just ignored the rest of my army. Game is easy to break and has a ton of really strong class combos, the first time I got math and used it to cast toad on the entire enemy team I knew it was something beautiful. Story is really strong and hearing about how vagrant story takes place in the same universe has instantly added it to my backlog. This game also rekindled my love for turn based strategy games and I'm moving right from it to Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.

Game 5: Oxenfree (PC) - 5 Hours

MBim4Qe.png

Went in with pretty high expectation based on the praise the game was getting and it mostly lives up. Outside of the issues with the games movement system and how short I found some of the dialogue choices to stay on screen I had a great time. The thing that makes or breaks this kind of game is the characters and the setting and I thought it did both exceptionally particularly the characters, although I think some of the VAs miss the mark on delivery in certain scenes seeming to just read the lines instead of react to whats going on in universe. The ending stuff is pretty good as well I thought even though I had issues personally with some character resolutions. I think people should check it out.

Febuary

Game 6: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS) - 26 Hours

cZDXU8m.png

Fire emblem is one of my favorite gaming franchises despite not having played more than half of games released. I decided I would just try to play through as many of them as possible this year leading up to me playing Fire Emblem Fates sometime later this year, starting with the remake of the first Fire Emblem game. The game is missing quite a few features that the later fire emblem games have included like support convos and the way to entering the gaiden chapters is basically to kill all of your units which is strange so i missed out on all but the last gaiden chapter which I only entered due to reading a trick to enter it and still keep everyone alive and keep my Falchion. The story is also a little simple and the absence of support conversations means that most of my units didn't actually have any characterization outside of the dialogue they have when recruited and a sentence or two at the end saying what happened after the war. Despite these misgivings I found the game quite enjoyable and a little simple even, the game throws reinforcements at you more than any other fire emblem game I've played, but they also give you an abundance of special weapons that make the game fairly easy. The chameleon unit type is my favorite unit type in this game since it is one I haven't seen in any other Fire Emblem game before.

Game 7: The Witness (PC) ~ 30 Hours

owvRhBw.png

While I did not fully complete it to the degree of some others in this thread, I did get to an ending and cleared most of the "zones" so I'm going to count it. This game I can see becoming one of my favorite games this year, the feeling you get playing this game is something I rarely get in video games. This is also one of like 3 or 4 games that basically required me to bust out a pen and paper and all kinds of other outside tools like photoshop and screenshots to complete last time I had to that was playing La Mulana and Fez. I still feel like I am going to put a lot more time in this game throughout the coming months, but with so many other games I want to get through right now it will be a game I pop in and play on the weekends or something.

Game 8: Firewatch (PC) ~ 6 Hours

NlGoMVi.png

It is firewatch, good game, some flawed execution in ideas. Would recommend.

March

Game 9: Superhot (PC) - 3 Hours

qoWRruE.png

No plot, no anything, you just shoot red dudes. It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years.

Game 10: Fire Emblem fates Birthright (3DS) - 27 Hours

E9ye74U.png

I feel similar to how I feel about Awakening with this entry, overall the game is fantastic and I can't wait to buy Conquest and Revelations to get through them to see and I actually want to see the over arching narrative, but I dislike the goofy tone in most of the supports and even sometimes in the main game.

May

Game 11: Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue (GBA) - 21 Hours

FvdJDaL.png

Saw a video recently of MMBN3 play and decided why not replay it, still one of my favorite GBA games ran a snake folder and just had fun one shotting everything.

Game 12: Dark Souls 3 (PC) - 23 Hours

FU43B0m.png

I wasn't sure if I actually cared about this game when it was announced all the way until the day it came it out i wasn't feeling it. As soon as I loaded it up and played it though I knew I was back in. Already thinking about 2 more

Planning on Beating
Fire Emblem Games (As many as possible)
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

bman94

Fuck it, why not? Claiming this post. I have a good number of games I didn't finish in 2015 that I plan on finishing in 2016.

Current Progress 0/52:
1.Lego Jurassic World - Wii U - 1/10/2016 - 3/5 (Had some serious framerate issues, especially on co-op)
2.Life Is Strange - Xbox One - 1/12/2016 - 5/5 (Amazing Story that really makes you feel for the characters and the atmosphere is just perfect)
3.Halo: Combat Evolved (Master Chief Collection) - March 4/5 (Some things haven't aged well)
4.Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - March 4/5 (The game itself is really fun, but the story mode is so cheesy)

Currently Playing:
Splatoon (Wii U)
Yoshi's Wooly World (Wii U)
Freedom Planet (GOG)
Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Xbox One)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse (Xbox One)
Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)
Mega Man 9 (Xbox 360)

Plan To Return To:
Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
Fight Night Champion (Xbox 360)
King Of Fighters 13 (Xbox 360)
Mirror's Edge (Xbox 360)
Cook, Serve, Delicious (Steam)
Half Life 2 (Steam)
Portal 2 (Steam)
Wolfenstein 3D (Steam)

Plan To Start:
ZombiU (Wii U)
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)

I'll add, edit etc. as time goes on.

Jaffaboy

I'm in this year. Gotta cut down that backlog somehow, although I'm already doubtful I'll make it.

1. The Last Of Us (PS3)
Some of the best story telling and character development I've ever seen in a game, although the controls were quite frustrating at times.

2. Picross E (3DS)
It's Picross.

3. Pokemon Y (3DS)
I've not played the last few generations of Pokemon so it's been a nice return to the series. A little easy, but some cool stuff going on. Love the online features!

4. Alto's Adventure (Android)
Beautiful and addictive snowboarding free-runner, and it's free on Android! I know the artist too, his work is awesome. Link

5. Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (PC)
Clocked over 30 hours and played all the game types/levels, so I guess that counts. Great game to just dive into for 30 mins to an hour at a time, loads of challenging content!

6. Rocket League (PC)
Incredibly fun online game, and a surprising amount of depth. I suck, even after 20+ hours.

7. Picross E2 (3DS)
It's Picross again

8. Tetris (3DS)
Pretty mediocre, Tetris on original DS is much much better.

Currently playing:

Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
Bioshock (PC) (re-play)
Rhythm Tengoku (GBA)
Overwatch (PC)

I got really close last year, but didn't sign up since it was six months or so late that I put it together. Time to start this year right. I'll edit this up proper come morning.

2016 Progress:

Game #01 (1/5/16) - Infamous 2 [PS3]

Game #02 (1/6/16) - Halo: Spartan Strike [PC]

Game #03 (1/8/16) - God of War: Ascension [PS3]

Game #04 (1/12/16) - God of War III: Remastered [PS4]

Game #05 (1/14/16) - Steven Universe: Attack the Light [iOS]

Game #06 (1/20/16) - Fallout: New Vegas [PC]

Game #07 (1/20/16) - Azure Striker Gunvolt [3DS]

Game #08 (1/27/16) - Devil May Cry 2 HD [PS3]

Game #09 (2/4/16) - Monument Valley [iOS]

Game #10 (2/11/16) - Castlevania: Lament of Innocence [PS2 Classics]

Game #11 (2/11/16) - Super Mario 3D World [Wii U]

Game #12 (2/18/16) - Halo 3 [Xbox One]

Game #13 (2/26/16) - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 [360]

Game #14 (2/27/16) - Lifeline [iOS]

Game #15 (2/29/16) - Deadpool [360]

Game #16 (3/3/16) - Tomb Raider: Legend [PC]

Game #17 (3/7/16) - Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon [3DS]

Game #18 (3/20/16) - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune [PS4]

Game #19 (3/21/16) - Rogue Legacy [Vita]

Game #20 (3/28/16) - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time [Xbox]

Game #21 (4/4/16) - D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Season One [PC]

Game #22 (4/6/16) - Limbo [Vita]

Game #23 (5/2/16) - Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD [PS3]

Game #24 (5/2/16) - Land's End [Gear VR]

Game #25 (5/6/2016) - Pink Hour / Pink Heaven [PC]

Game #26 (5/26/2016) - Demon's Souls [PS3]

Stats!

Completion Rate: 26/52 (50%)
Next Due Date: 7/8/2016

In Progress:

Final Fantasy VI
Mega Man Battle Network 5
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelations
Batman: Arkham Knight
Suikoden
Gravity Rush: Remastered

Bowlie

Banned
Claimed this spot. Every game image is clickable, linking to its respective review.

Played: 29/52

January: 6

• Game #01 - Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon [PC] (6.3 hours, finished on January 3)
  • Game #02 - Hitman 2: Silent Assassin [PC] (5 hours, finished on January 7)
  • Game #03 - Glitchhikers [PC] (20 minutes, finished on January 8)
  • Game #04 - Pokémon Picross [3DS] (50 hours, finished on January 15)
  • Game #05 - SteamWorld Heist [3DS] (17 hours, finished on January 13)
  • Game #06 - Mark of the Ninja [PC] (18 hours, finished on January 27)

February: 4

• Game #07 - Lifeline: Silent Night [Android] (1 day, finished on February 5)
  • Game #08 - The Witness [PC] (39 hours, finished on February 5)
  • Game #09 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney [3DS] (24 hours, finished on February 18)
  • Game #10 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All [3DS] (29 hours, finished on February 29)

March: 5

• Game #11 - One Finger Death Punch [PC] (10 hours, finished on March 1)
  • Game #12 - Face Noir [PC] (12 hours, finished on March 5)
  • Game #13 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations [3DS] (26 hours, finished on March 11)
  • Game #14 - Digimon Heroes [Android] (Too many hours, finished on March 20)
  • Game #15 - Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney [DS] (34 hours, finished on March 28)

April: 3

BbSzmoA.jpg

• Game #16 - Dust: An Elysian Tail [PC] (17 hours, finished on April 3)
  • Game #17 - Suits: A Business RPG [PC] (3.5 hours, finished on April 9)
  • Game #18 - Dark Souls 3 [PC] (61 hours, finished on April 18)

May: 3

eBR4FDp.jpg
hiKVgOX.jpg

5OUgiKI.jpg

• Game #19 - Deponia [PC] (5 hours, finished on May 7)
  • Game #20 - Eternal Senia [PC] (7 hours, finished on May 10)
  • Game #21 - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc [PC] (44 hours, finished on May 22)

June: 3

g95ewTD.jpg
mXGFqoT.png

4ZvSRA2.jpg

• Game #22 - 3D Out Run [3DS] (53 minutes, finished on June 18)
  • Game #23 - Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation [GBA] (30 hours, finished on June 19)
  • Game #24 - Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins [3DS] (3 hours, finished on June 23)

July: 4

hmmns86.jpg
8AaEUva.png

MJMKfM6.png
lopXqHD.jpg

• Game #25 - Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma [PC] (29 hours, finished on July 2)
  • Game #26 - Stardew Valley [PC] (43 hours, finished on July 7)
  • Game #27 - Freedom Planet [PC] (2.6 hours, finished on July 8)
  • Game #28 - WarioWare: Touched! [3DS] (5 hours, finished on July 23)

August: 1

FQ0klTX.png

• Game #29 - Final Fantasy XIII [PC] (53 hours, finished on August 7)

Playing:

ii6emIb.png
6GMjG6I.jpg

• Need for Speed: No Limits
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

sappyday

1/1 - Game 1: King's Quest Chapter 2: A Rubble Without A Cause - 3hr
A pretty cool chapter even though it's obvious it was rushed.

1/3 - Game 2: Dying Light - 14hr
Good looking game that I'm sure zombie fans will love but the parkour and story were annoying so it didn't fully grab my interest. I rushed to finish the main story.

1/10 - Game 3: Batman: Arkham Knight
Good conclusions to the series. The hate for the batmobile is overblown. What's stupid is 100% everything to get the true ending.

2/11 - Game 4: The Witness
Amazing game that really challenges the mind. Sort of wavers a bit towards the end though. GOTY so far.

3/2 - Game 5: Firewatch
Cool little game but really lackluster ending and the performance hampered a lot of my enjoyment.

3/15 - Game 6: Put a decent amount of time into the online and played a lot with my friend.

Up Next:

Grand Theft Auto V
Far Cry Primal

Next Major Release: Hitman

yes06kin

Neo Member
Reserved

http://www.backloggery.com/yeskinshaka

With so many games coming out in 2016, I'm not hopeful but we'll see haha

1: Black Rock Shooter: The Game (PSP / 1-4-16 / 7-8 hrs)
-
- Was always interested in the game because of the song of the same name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIVX0OUC4Uc
- Humanity is on the brink of destruction. You play as BRS, a kind of super-soldier that humanity has made for situations like this. The story itself is pretty anime, but enjoyable. Really helped that the game didn’t try to overextend itself.
- BRS: The game is a pretty light Action-RPG. Gameplay was pretty fun, although pretty shallow after a few hours. The game itself was pretty easy overall, I never really struggled with anything the game threw at me. The game throws you lots of healing items and during the tail end of the playthrough, I did find a set of abilities that made the final boss irreverent.
- 3.5 / 5

2: Bastion (PC / 1-5-16 / 4-5 hrs)
-
- Bought in a Humble Bundle years ago, probably one of the first few ones before Humble tried to expand
- You’re playing as The Kid after the Calamity, trying to figure out what happened and what you can do after the Calamity happened. The Kid just fights on.
- Really like the art direction with this game, graphics are really pretty. The narration does put you in a different light than just having cutscenes playing out. You get more out of it with the story being told through 2nd person narration.
- The game play takes play across various levels. It’s more of a beat-em-up style game taking place on an isometric playing field. Along the ride, you get various weapons and abilities and none feel too broken or out of place. During the game, there are various quips that the two side characters tell about a lot of weapons and items you find in the game which is kind of cool. Expands the lore a bit. It’s a little more motivation to try and get all the items. If you don’t want a harder challenge, there’s No-Sweat mode which means unlimited continues. Or if you want a tougher challenge, there is the shrine, where you can turn on buffs for the enemies like damage, added status effects, etc. Can play to your liking.
- 4 / 5

3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth2: Sister’s Generation ( ~15hrs Normal End / 1-9-15 / PSVita)

-
- Beat the first one, wasn’t impressed at all about it’s gameplay, then saw this game in the winter sale for $8 and decided to take another shot at the series.
- Story is really, really generic and pretty anime. Just 4 little sisters trying to save their older sisters and trying to save their world in the process.
- Gameplay is really improved from the first game but still doesn’t really matter much further in the game. There is a guard break system in place, where if you attack the enemy enough, they break and take more damage until their next turn. It really isn’t useful vs. bosses though since their guard break gauge is so big that you’ll kill them sooner just spamming SP skills. Other than that, you get 4 controllable characters instead of 3 and there are so many party members for this kind of game, although you’ll never end up using all of them.
- They did include a side-game called Stella’s Dungeon that allows you to get items when you’re not playing the game, but if you don’t plan on playing this game multiple times, then it doesn’t show its usefulness fast enough.
- Will probably try Re;Birth3 once it goes on sale again, this game was worth the $8 but I don’t think I would pay more than that, it’s still a pretty mediocre RPG that has a lot of gamer/anime/otaku jokes that I could handle. Also,there was a lot of recycled content in this game. I expected some because it was a sequel but just within its own game, there were quite a few recycled levels and a lot of reskinned enemies. Doesn’t sit well with me.
- 3 / 5

4: The Witch’s House (PC // 2/5/16 // ~3 hrs True End)

5: Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3 // 2/22/16 // ~43 hrs true end)

6: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation (PS Vita / 3/8/15 / ~27 hrs True End)

This has become enjoyable series of games the more I play them. They aren’t excellent games by any stretch of the imagination, but for a light-hearted JRPG, it was a really fun game to play through.
The gameplay is more of the same but with a couple twists. The EXE gauge from the previous games is removed and they segemented characters SP gauge instead to be a marker for EXE moves and turn enders. It does change how you approach battles since you can’t spam SP moves anymore. It’s a much needed change that makes the overall game better, but I do miss how I could just cheese bosses in Re;Birth2. Getting true end in this game was a lot simpler, but easily missable if you like to rush through games.
There is a lot of Post-game content and a NG+ mode too, akin to many games now. IFI has also put out a lot of free and paid DLC so kudos to them. Definitely a welcome change since Re;birth1.
7/10

7: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune (PS4 Remaster // 3/16/16 // ~8hrs)

Welcome change of pace from the RPGs and Fighting games I’ve been playing. Nice short campaign with a lot of interesting setpieces and locations. Wasn’t expecting some of the settings later in the game
Gameplay was pretty standard fare for a TPS game. You take cover, can shoot from cover and they tried a lot to help you not get lost (Even though I did get lost a couple times haha)
Really nice first entry, I am excited to play the next three games in the series soon!
7.5/10

8: Nights of Azure (PS4 / 4/11/16 // ~15hrs Normal End / ~22hrs True End)

Action RPG
The main story was kind of nice. Without spoiling, it’s a complicated love story between two girls as one of them is ordered to sacrifice herself to delay the end of the world. One of the main characters, Arnice, tries to do everything in her power to stop that from happening. There are multiple endings depending on how you answer questions throughout the game but you really want to go for the true ending. The character development of everyone beside Arnice leaves something to be desired. Even the other main character, Lily, is kind of boring the more you play the game.
The gameplay itself is pretty simple, Action-RPG fare. Square for light attack, Triangle for Strong, There’s block, dodge, and special attacks in this game too. The main appeal is the servans. If you played Ni no Kuni, this game feels like a action version of that game. You get four of these helpers that help you in you battles. There are about 20ish different Servan and each one has a different ability and Burst attack (a special move specific to the Servan). Though, it feels like you don’t even need them until late game. The game is pretty easy overall and the challenge doesn’t really come until later. That’s not to say that it isn’t satisfying to play, it flows well and stays smooth even when the screen is cluttered.
I love this game. Nights of Azure is one of those games that isn’t that great overall but it’s something that just makes me feel good while playing it. The graphics are really pretty and the OST to the game is amazing, really fitting to the game. For Gust’s first attempt at a title like this, it was interesting. I would like to try a more difficult game by them if they ever decided to make another Action-RPG like this.
7/10

9: Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (4/13/16 // ~9hrs // PSVita)

Hack and slash / Dynasty Warriors-like
Became a Neptunia fan over the past year or so, starting with the rebirth games by Idea Factory. Was curious about the game despite the less than favorable reviews. It was only $10 when I picked up it so there's wasn't much to be lost.
This game is pretty wack though from many points of view. You don't really play Neptunia for the story but for the jabs and jokes at the gaming/anime industry. But the setup for this game is pretty much two journalists (from Famitsu and Dengeki :3) need the CPUs to do quests so they can write a story. Done. Dropped right into the game. Although there are a few scenes that are more in tune with the Neptunia series, it kinda just dragged on after a couple minutes.
The gameplay is really generic, like REALLY generic. It's your standard 2-button hack and slash, one for jump and one for evade. There is no incentive for you to do other string except to entertain yourself, the enemies just die to whatever you throw at them. There is a transform mechanic as well, and this is where most of the fun is because the game becomes a little more fluid. In normal mode, outside of a couple characters, generic enemies feel really tanky and don't die after until many hits later. Outside of that, the difficulty in this game is almost non existant, just really time consuming due to how many enemies you have to defeat for a boss monster to show or to just to finish the quest.
This game is ok though, for a Neptunia fan, they'll be able to squeeze a few hours of fun out of this game using their favorite CPU and the few Neptunia-esque scenes that don't drag out too long. It's a short game that has a few fun aspects to it.
5/10

10: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (4/17/16 // ~35hrs // 3DS // Hard/Classic )

-SRPG
-Bought the special edition and was debating on which version to start off first. It was stated that Birthright was the easier of the two + for story reasons I decided to start this version first.
-If you like Awakening, it'll feel more at home. There are a lot of Challenge missions that pop up after a story mission and you can scout more of those if you want to grind exp and money. The story missions this time around are a little harder than Awakening, which was all I could ask for. Compiled with the fact that I opted out of grinding during the later half of the game, Birthright became a lot more fun for me. I do also like that there isn't that much focus on child units this time around. I wasn't a fan of the marriage system in Awakening but most of your stronger units came out of marrying your units. It feels like they toned it down a bit for Birthright so you don't have to marry off units if you don't want to but I'd recommend playing a couple of those missions as they do bring something different to the table.
-Bond system was w/e to me, it was funny to see all the Live2D reactions and might've been funnier if you could pet them but that's something for another day.
-Going to start Conquest after finishing up a few other games in the backlog but this is definitely a solid FE entry.
-8/10

11. Megadimension Neptunia VII (5/23/16 // PS4 // 30 hrs)

-JRPG
-Idea Factory's newest game and it doesn't fail to impress. For the first outing on PS4, this is a well polished game that should impress many Neptunia fans coming from previous titles.
-The gimmick for this game is that secretly it's three titles bundled into one disc. The way they presented it was pretty well, as each part has their own different theme (and theme song!).
-Outside of the graphics, there are some major improvements to the battle system this time around. First off, they did remove the guard gauge, which was a major annoyance in previous games (which later turned out to be pretty irrevalent). The game now revolves on the weapon / combo system. Each weapon has a different combo path and you can customize your combo path with different moves you gain as you level up. Many of these moves have a "combo trait" which makes the move stronger depending of the move(s) you used previously. It adds a little extra layer of strategy as some enemies can only take damage from combo trait enhanced moves. This game also introduced "Parts Break" for some enemies. It's supposed to be the new guard meter but in my experience, outside of one boss fight the mechanic is a minor annoyance since many special moves will break through these parts hastily.
-There was a new mini-game included called "Neplunker" but I actually never got the chance to play it. There was no trigger or anything so I'm assuming that there's a side quest required to unlock it.
-I'm really enjoying the Neptunia games as of late. They're light-hearted, chill out kind of games that make the end of a long day less stressful. I'm glad that they're improving on the quality of the mainline games after each sequel and am curious where they'll go next.
-8/10

12: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X (5/28/16 // ~6hrs // PSVita (Import) )
-I actually posted my impressions on my blog for this one! Feel free to take a look

Link here

Ragona

Finished: 9/52
Game 01: Tearaway Unfolded [PS4] (06.01.2016) ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
Game 02: Pokemon Black Edition [NDS] (07.01.2016) ★★★★★★★★☆☆
Game 03: Call of Duty: Black Ops III campaign [PS4] (12.01.2016) ★★★★★★★★☆☆
Game 04: Undertale [PC] (16.01.2016) ★★★★★★★★★☆
Game 05: Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen [PC] (20.01.2016) ★★★★★★★★☆☆
Game 06: D4 : Dark dreams don't die [PC] (02.02.2016) ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
Game 07: Kentucky Route Zero: Episode 1 [PC] (03.02.2016) ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
Game 08: Ryse [PC] (14.02.2016) ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
Game 09: Fire Emblem: Awakening [3DS] (20.02.2016) ★★★★★★★★★★
Currently being played:
Pokemon White II
Rise of the Tomb Raider [PC]
Dying Light (Enhanced Edition + The Following) [PC]
To be tackled ''soon'':
Assasins Creed Syndicate [PS4]
Xcom 2 [PC]

Spyware

My goal last year was beating 100 more games than I bought but I "only" reached 75 (with 86 games finished total). Still happy!

This year my challenge isn't only aimed at the games backlog, I also plan to pretty much obliterate all the other backlogs I have. I aim to finish two games, watch four movies, play a new board game and read two books every week this year.

Personal rules for this year:
DLC counts if they work like tiny sequels or stories of their own. Not if they are woven into a game.
I can only count complete seasons, not episodes.

The list!
The pics are links to a post with some short thoughts on the games.

Game 01: | SquareCells | - | January 3 | - | 4 hours | - | Simply great |
Game 02: | LittleBigPlanet Vita | - | January 8 | - | 5-ish hours | - | Everything Wrong With the Vita: The Game |

Game 03: | Never Alone: Foxtales DLC | - | January 11 | - | 1 hour | - | A chore |
Game 04: | Her Story | - | January 16 | - | 3 hours | - | Fascinating |

Game 05: | Dark Souls | - | January 18 | - | ~180 hours | - | Frustrating but fair |
Game 06: | Tomb Raider | - | January 23 | - | ~12 hours | - | A dull guided tour |

Game 07: | Home | - | January 31 | - | 3 hours | - | Creepy little gem |
Game 08: | Alien: Isolation | - | January 31 | - | ~15 hours? | - | Awesome idea, less awesome execution |

Game 09: | Dark Fall: The Journal | - | February 6 | - | 3½ hours | - | A pretty good scare |
Game 10: | Dark Fall II: Lights Out | - | February 7 | - | 3 hours | - | A drab sequel |

Game 11: | Uncharted: Drake's Fortune | - | February 9 | - | 7 hours | - | An enjoyable romp |
Game 12: | Firewatch | - | February 9 | - | 3½ hours | - | Emotions galore |

Game 13: | Pokémon HeartGold | - | February 20 | - | 138 hours | - | A complete grindfest |
Game 14: | Pokémon SoulSilver | - | February 20 | - | 154 hours | - | Same as above... but with slighly better mons ;) |

Game 15: | Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | - | February 25 | - | 8 hours | - | Still amazing |
Game 16: | Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception | - | February 28 | - | 9 hours | - | Disappointing |

Game 17: | Broken Age | - | March 3 | - | 8 hours | - | "A Double Fine Adventure" |
Game 18: | Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale | - | March 4 | - | 4 hours | - | Fun enough |

Game 19: | Pokémon White Version | - | March 11 | - | 68 hours | - | Best mons in the series |
Game 20: | Pokémon Black Version | - | March 12 | - | 44 hours | - | Same as above |

Game 21: | Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy | - | March 16 | - | 4 hours | - | Skip this. Avoid! |
Game 22: | Sherlock Holmes: The Secret of the Silver Earring | - | March 17 | - | 8 hours | - | Good Sherlock feeling |

Game 23: | Paws: A Shelter 2 Game | - | March 25 | - | 10 hours | - | Adorable beyond words |
Game 24: | Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened | - | March 27 | - | 8 hours | - | A finicky bore |

Game 25: | S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl | - | March 29 | - | 45 hours | - | Atmosphere: The Game |
Game 26: | Beneath a Steel Sky | - | April 1 | - | 7 hours | - | It's a cult classic for a reason |

Game 27: | Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis | - | April 7 | - | 10 hours | - | Creepy Watson is the only good part |
Game 28: | Sherlock Holmes Versus Jack the Ripper | - | April 9 | - | 11 hours | - | THE Sherlock game. Finally. |

Game 29: | I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream | - | April 13 | - | 10 hours | - | Just read the short story instead |
Game 30: | The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav | - | April 17 | - | 14 hours | - | Awful characters in a pretty world |

Game 31: | Deadly Premonition | - | April 24 | - | 33 hours | - | Charming and strange |
Game 32: | Far Cry 3 (Co-op Campaign) | - | April 24 | - | 50 (10) hours | - | Great single player, awful co-op |

Game 33: | Luigi's Mansion 2 | - | April 27 | - | 28 hours | - | Not nearly as charming as the first game |
Game 34: | Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen | - | May 1 | - | 230 hours | - | A braindead hack-and-slash-y RPG-ish time waster |

Game 35: | inFAMOUS 2 | - | May 7 | - | ~30 hours | - | Amazing sequel with great endings |
Game 36: | inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood | - | May 8 | - | ~6 hours | - | Fantastic "what if" scenario in a fitting package |

Game 37: | Papers, Please | - | May 15 | - | 17 hours | - | Strangely interesting, a bit to easy to break |
Game 38: | Back to Bed | - | May 15 | - | 4 hours | - | Total snorefest, avoid! |

Game 39: | S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky | - | May 18 | - | 13 hours | - | Boring and completely skippable |
Game 40: | S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat | - | May 21 | - | 23 hours | - | Atmosphere: The Sequel |

Game 41: | Ziggurat | - | May 23 | - | 10 hours | - | Same weapons, samey areas, samey enemies |
Game 42: | Outcast | - | May 25 | - | 25 hours | - | Golden oldie |

Game 43: | Gray Matter | - | May 30 | - | 9 hours | - | Great game, bad ending |
Game 44: | Undertale | - | May 30 | - | 18 hours | - | [Flame shield up!] Bleh. |

Game 45: | Wasteland | - | June 7 | - | ~40 hours | - | Interesting gaming history |
Game 46: | Pokémon White 2 | - | June 11 | - | 78 hours | - | A fantastic followup to a great game |

Game 47: | Spyro the Dragon | - | June 14 | - | 7 hours | - | Pure nostalgia |
Game 48: | Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! | - | June 16 | - | 11 hours | - | Proooobably the best of the bunch |

Game 49: | Spyro: Year of the Dragon | - | June 25 | - | 10 hours | - | Generally awesome with some great annoyances |
Game 50: | Octodad: Dadliest Catch | - | June 26 | - | 7 hours | - | *a blub of approval* |

Game 51: | Final Fantasy | - | June 27 | - | 45 hours | - | Simple but relaxing |
Game 52: | Arx Fatalis | - | June 27 | - | 50 hours | - | Unpolished unique gem |

Alright it's time to start.

Game 1: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (started in 2015)- Completion time: 5 hours

Starting off the new year with a game that was part of my N64 childhood. While the game is very outdated by today's standards. The game plays just as smoothly as I remembered. A definite play if you're looking for a nostalgia fix.

Linkyn

Update: With Overwatch accounted for, I am now officially done with the challenge for this year. I'm close to the finish line in Infamous: Second Son and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, so I might try to push for them before midnight tomorrow. Alternatively, I might just save them and get a decent start for next year.

It was a lot of fun trying to push myself to pick up games both old and new, played and unplayed, and try to get through as many of them as possible. Looking back, there were pockets of deep activity throughout the year (revision before my final exam diet comes to mind), separated by large stretches of mostly no progress. Much of the blame of which is to be found with me reactivating my WoW account, as both WoD and Legion ate a lot into my free time. Furthermore, my life as a relatively carefree student more or less ended around October, so that the amount of time I can dedicate to my favourite pastime has decreased, in general. With that in mind, I'm not sure if I'll be able to repeat this feat in the coming years, but I'm more than motivated to give it a try.

With that said, on to the list:

And some stats, if anyone's interested.

Completed 52 / 52

Recent Releases: 10
LTTPs: 16
Replays: 26

Total Playtime : 1363.4 hours
Average Playtime : 26.22 hours

Khrae

Reserving this post, future me will admire my naive ambition

2015 Completed
Tomb Raider (2013)
Persona 4 Golden
Wolfenstein: TNO
Pillars of Eternity
Witcher 3:The Wild Hunt
Dragon Age Inquisition
Endless legend
MGSV:TPP
Fallout 4
FarCry 4
Life Is Strange
Dark Souls 2
Helldivers
Luftrausers
2015 was marked by several extremely long adventures with Witcher, Pillars,DA:I and MgsV taking up about 3 months between them

In Progress-
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Survivor Overclocked 2hrs played
Final Fantasy X Remaster Bounced off it the 1st time around, trying to power through it at last. About 7hrs played
Steamworld Heist 4.5hrs played
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Played/Finished 2016

Game 1. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons PC <3hrs. Short and sweet, control irritation probably would have made it wear out its welcome if it was much longer. 01/01/16
Game 2 Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc. PSVita ~25hrs Debate controls were a little finicky, but was enjoyably silly. 06/01/16
Game 3. Final Fantasy 7 PC ~40hrs Been a while since I played it, 15 years possibly? Had forgotten the order fo a lot of stuff that happens. Even so, could still anticipate most of the dialogue before I saw it. 09/01/16
Game 4. Gunpoint PC, 5hrs. I may have killed more people than I actually avenged here. Either way, I need a drink. 10/01/16
Game 5. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair PSVita 30hrs? Bit of a slog at times, picked up towards the end. 29/01/16
Game 6. XCOM 2 PC I completed a playthrough so for the purposes of this I count it as complete, I'm a long way from being done with it though.
Game 7. Stardew Valley In year 3, grandpa quite pleased, married to Abigail with a nipper on the way, I can leave it there I think.
Game 8. The Secret World Picked this up in a bundlestars sale and sunk 60hrs into it, may go back and progress the storyline now and again, but I've had my fill for now.
Game 9. Total War: Warhammer Another 60hrs spent, completed 2 campaigns as Empire, 1 as Dwarfs and all but won as Chaos, just the busy work of actually destroying everybody left to do, Empire and Kislev are dust though.
Game 10: Hearts of Iron IV. Quite a step down from 3 in terms of complexity, and all games as Allies ends with a never-ending siege of Japan - which can make winning as a smaller Allied country nigh impossible as you just can't amass the troops to successfully invade.
Game 11. Stellaris. Great premise, but gets very samey after a few hours.
Game 12. Hexcells. Bundled puzzle game, can be played entirely with a mouse, took about 2hrs
Game 13. Regency Solitaire. Another bundled game, took about 10hrs.

NHale

Reserved. I'm on target to finish my first game today so I'm on pace for 365 games this year, so this will be easy.

Despite the guidelines, I will still consider an episodic game finished only if I've beaten the entire episodes. However in 2015 I will start to follow the guidelines for every Multiplayer/Sports games that I've played and I will start to count them (If I consider I've played it enough to "remove" them from the backlog). It doesn't make sense to continue to count a game like Goosebumps that took me 3 hours to finish the story but not count Rainbow Six Siege despite playing it for 40 hours.

2015: 52 games.
2016: 38 games (30/11/2016)

Games finished:

Game 1 - LA Cops &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 2 - Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 3 - Monster Jam: Battlegrounds &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 4 - Guacamelee! &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 5 - Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 6 - Need for Speed &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game 7 - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 8 - Nihilumbra &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 9 - BigFest &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 10 - Gemini: Heroes Reborn &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 11 - Firewatch &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game 12 - Nubla &#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 13 - Hitman GO: Definitive Edition &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 14 - EA Sports UFC 2 &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game 15 - Shütshimi &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 16 - MLB The Show 16 &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game 17 - DiRT Rally &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game 18 - Tom Clancy's The Division &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game 19 - Coffin Dodgers &#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 20 - Dead Star &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 21 - Overwatch &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game 22 - Little Deviants &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 23 - Assault Android Cactus &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game 24 - Alienation &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 25 - Gone Home &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 26 - Orc Slayer &#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 27 - Day of the Tentacle Remastered &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 28 - Ultratron &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 29 - Murdered: Soul Suspect &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 30 - ALBEDO: Eyes From Outer Space &#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 31 - Wrecked: Revenge Revisited &#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 32 - Tricky Towers &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 33 - NBA 2K17: The Prelude &#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 34 - Grand Prix Rock'N Racing &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 35 - FIFA 17 &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game 36 - Mad Riders &#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 37 - Pumped BMX+ &#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game 38 - My Name is Mayo &#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;

Vortex566

Progress: 3/52

Game 1: Mega Man X (WiiU VC) - 5 hours 5 minutes. Finished 2/1/2016

The first Megaman games I've completed. Not going to lie, but I made use of the save state feature on the WiiU. Overall I really enjoyed it, but I can imagine I would have got frustrated with it, without the save states.

Game 2: Axelay (WiiU VC) - 2 hours 43 minutes. Finished 16/1/2016

Not my normal genre, but wanted to try it because of some comments in a recent magazine I was reading. Fun, but difficult game. However, it does make me want to try more shoot 'em up games. I'm open to any recommendations.

Game 3: Mega Man X (WiiU VC) - 7 hours 43 minutes. Finished 16/1/2016

Loved it! I really like the style of these Mega Man games. Going to wait a bit for X3, but will definitely come back to the series. I'm tempted to try and play Mega Man 2, as I've heard that's the best one in the series.

Iryx

Hopefully this year won't be a complete disaster like the last one.

Backloggery
Progress: 6/52

Game 1: Higurashi When They Cry - Watanagashi (PC) - 8 Hours. Finished on 2/1/2016.
Second chapter of Higurashi. I've seen the anime, so I know how the story goes, but there's still enjoyment to be found in reading a mystery while knowing the answer and being able to pick out all the hints and foreshadowing.

Game 2: Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros (3DS) - 24 Hours. Finished on 6/1/2016
I ended up liking this one, there's a lack of original characters, but it's funny enough that it wasn't that big of a deal. Combat is great just like the other M&L games, and it never felt like the game was just dragging on. Wasn't a big fan of Paper Toad collecting or Papercraft battles, but there weren't that many of them and they didn't last too long. I've been pretty bad about finishing M&L games, and I kinda want to go back and finish Dream Team after playing through this game.

Game 3: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros (3DS) - 36 Hours. Finished on 10/1/2016
Well, I ended up finishing this right after Paper Jam since I was in a Mario RPG mood, I had stopped playing it shortly after it came out at roughly 20 hours, so I don't really remember what the first half of the game was like, except lots of tutorials. Anyway, for the second half, the regular combat was great, dream world exploration was OK, Giant Battles are way too slow, anything that requires gyro controls is bullshit, and I was surprised how easy the final bosses were. Overall I enjoyed the last half of the game.

Game 4: Hexcells (PC) - 1 Hour. Finished on 13/1/2016.
Very nice puzzle game, it's on the short side however with only 30 levels.

Game 5: Game Dev Tycoon (PC) - 7 Hours. Finished on 18/1/2016.
Pretty enjoyable, I was getting pretty bored when I reached year 30 or so and I didn't do well enough to try out many of the endgame things, so I don't know if there's any big difference between MMOs/AAA and the regular games which spices up the endgame.

Game 6: Darkest Dungeon (PC) - 45 Hours. Finished on 31/1/2016.
When I first heard about this game, around this time last year,I basically fell in love at first sight and so I got it on Early Access, and put around 20 hours into it. Those 20 hours were so enjoyable that if the game was never finished, I would've been satisfied even if the full game never released, and I didn't bother playing all the subsequent build so I wouldn't get burned out before the full release, and the full release lived up to my hype. I loved it, even though I felt like it started to drag a bit for the last few missions before last Dungeon.

In progress:
Final Fantasy VII
Age of Empires 2: HD Edition

*Game is unbeatable, as it is meant for continuous play and is only listed because I determined that I had played it and gotten all that I could out of it
**Game is unbeaten through my inability to do so; I either found my progress/effort to be good enough to call it finished or my attempts to finish the game were encumbered by a limitation on my end or the game's
***Game has been beaten by me in the past

January: 13

Game #1: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #2: Dr. Luigi* (Wii U) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #3: Emily is Away (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #4: Pony Island (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #0: Please, Don't Touch Anything (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #5: Pokémon Picross (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #6: Golden Sun (GBA) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #7: WarioWare: Touched!*** (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #8: Life Force (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #9: inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #10: inFAMOUS First Light (PS4) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #11: Super Mario Bros. (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #12: Pac-Pix (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #13: Super C (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;

February: 26

Game #14: KAMI (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #15: Hook (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #16: Pushmo (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #17: Crashmo (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #18: Stretchmo - Mallo's Playtime Plaza (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #00: Stretchmo - Corin's Fortress of Fun (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #00: Stretchmo - Papa Blox's NES Expo (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #00: Stretchmo - Poppy's Sculpture Square (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #19: Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #20: 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #21: Snapdots (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #22: Balloon Kid (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #23: Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #24: Mighty Gunvolt (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #25: Aura-Aura Climber (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #26: Trajectile (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #27: Art Style PiCOPiCT*** (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #28: Kirby: Mass Attack (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #29: Pilotwings Resort (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #30: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #31: Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #32: Jam with the Band (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #33: LEGO Rock Band (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #34: Rock Band 3 (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #35: Meteos: Disney Magic (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #36: Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #37: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #38: Tappingo (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #39: SteamWorld Heist (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;

March: 15

Game #00: Pokémon Brown (Fan work) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #40: PaRappa the Rapper 2 (PS2) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #41: Crypt of the NecroDancer (PS4) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #42: Gone Home (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #43: A Bird Story (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #44: Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive! (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #00: Donkey Kong Land (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #45: Gunman Clive (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #46: Kersploosh! (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #47: Game & Watch Gallery (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #48: Mario's Picross (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #49: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Prosecutor's Path (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #50: Nintendo Badge Arcade* (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #51: Wrecking Crew (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #52: Ice Climber (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #53: Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #54: The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures** (Wii U) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;

April: 18

Game #55: Retro Game Challenge 2 (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #56: Super Mario 3D Land*** (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #57: 3D Classics: Excitebike* (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #58: Kirby's Block Ball (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #59: Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (GG) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #60: The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #61: Pokémon Blue*** (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #62: Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #63: HarmoKnight (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #64: NES Open Tournament Golf* (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #65: Yoshi* (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #66: Academy: Chess Puzzles (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #67: Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #68: Westerado: Double Barreled (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #69: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #70: Left 4 Dead 2 (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #00: Goat Simulator (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #71: Escape Goat (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #72: Organ Trail: Director's Cut (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;

May: 32

Game #73: Thirty Flights of Loving (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #74: Gravity Bone (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #75: Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition* (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #76: Beyond Gravity (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #77: Mighty Switch Force! (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #78: Mighty Switch Force! 2 (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #79: Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #80: Balloon Fight (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #81: Pokémon Battle Trozei (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #82: Fortified Zone (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #83: Number Battle (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #00: Dragon Crystal (GG) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #84: Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #85: A Kappa's Trail (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #86: Mario vs. Donkey Kong (GBA) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #87: AdVenture Capitalist (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #88: Scribblenauts Unlimited (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #89: Ikachan (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #90: Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #91: Boulder Dash-XL 3D (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #92: Robot Rescue (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #93: GO Series: 10 Second Run (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #94: Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge** (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #95: Irrational Exuberance* (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #96: Alphabet (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #97: Inputting (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #98: Gradius (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #99: My Nintendo: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Picross (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #100: Peggle 2 (PS4) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #101: Mole Mania (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #102: Mega Man V (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #103: GO Series: Fishing Resort (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #104: Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition* (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;

June: 14

Game #105: Auditorium (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #106: NightSky (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #107: Punch-Out!!** (NES) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #108: Perfect Stride (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #109: Space Station (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #000: Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved* (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #110: Meteos (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #111: TransPlan (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #000: Universal Sandbox (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #000: Chessmaster (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #000: Super Amazing Wagon Adventure (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #112: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #113: Rhythm Heaven Megamix (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #114: Ittle Dew (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #115: Picross DS*** (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;

July: 10

Game #116: Monument Valley (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #117: BOXBOXBOY! (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #118: Kirby Planet Robobot (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #119: Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #120: Proteus (Vita) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #121: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - &#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #122: Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #123: Touch Solitaire* (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #000: Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (3DS) - &#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #124: Kirby's Star Stacker (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #125: Game & Watch Gallery 2 (GBC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;

August: 4

Game #126: Game & Watch Gallery 3 (GBC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #127: Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! (DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #128: Find Mii II*** (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #129: Alleyway (GB) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;

September: 5

Game #130: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Randomizer (Fan work) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #131: Star Realms (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #132: Princess Remedy in a Heap of Trouble (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #133: Picross 3D (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #134: Dumb Ways to Die 2 (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;

October: 10

Game #135: Catan (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #136: Neko Atsume (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #137: Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 (PS4) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #138: Doki-Doki Universe (PS4) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #139: ChuChu Rocket! (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #140: Cut the Rope (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #141: Cut the Rope Experiments (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #142: Wreck-It Ralph (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #143: Cut the Rope: Time Travel HD (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;

November: 4

Game #144: Cut the Rope Magic (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #000: Cut the Rope 2 (Android) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #145: Ittle Dew 2 (Xbox One) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #146: Game & Watch Gallery 4 (GBA) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;

December: 10

Game #147: The Binding of Isaac: Undertale (Fan work) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #148: The Division (Xbox One) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #149: Ape Escape 2*** (PS2) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #150: Of Asteroids and Emus (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #151: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Game #152: Virginia (PS4) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #153: Grow Home (PS4) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #154: Kero Blaster + Pink Hour and Pink Heaven (PC) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;
Game #155: Grow Up (PS4) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;
Game #156: Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearts** (3DS) - &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;

Current platform totals:

Nintendo 3DS - 45
PC - 35
Nintendo DS- 24
Game Boy - 16
Android - 12
Nintendo Entertainment System - 11
PlayStation 4 - 9
Game Boy Advance - 5
Game Boy Color - 3
Fan work - 3
Xbox One - 2
PlayStation Vita - 2
Wii U - 2
PlayStation 2 - 2
Game Gear - 2

Domstercool

YES! We start again!

Total complete : 46

1: The Darkness II (PC) - (4 hours 40 mins) 01/01/2016
# My yearly start and finish a game on New Years Day is complete. :)

2: Dying Light (PC) - (24 Hours) 10/01/2016
# Ton of fun zombie first-person action game. Great melee and good parkour mechanics.

3: Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PC) - (24 Hours 10 mins) 16/01/2016
#Great main characters and soundtrack, faster animations, and overall a rather enjoyable Assassin's Creed in 2015.

4: Oxenfree (PC) - (3 Hours 50 mins) 18/01/2016
#Nice little thriller/horror adventure game that gave me vibes of the earlier supernatural XFiles episodes. Good dialogue option outcomes as well.

5: Clandestine (PC) - (6 Hours 40 mins) 06/02/2016
#This game has such cool ideas, which makes for a good coop experience, but man, the bugs and unfinished polish can totally bring it down.

6: Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Jack The Ripper (PC) - (3 Hours) 07/02/2016
#Nice and interesting little DLC pack to show more characters that I enjoyed, while showcasing the madness of Jack The Ripper.

7: Pony Island (PC) - (2 Hours 20 mins) 07/02/2016
#I don't even know exactly what I just played, but it was whack in an amusing and surprising way.

8: Firewatch (PC) - (4 Hours 10 mins) 13/02/2016
#Not quite hitting a forest fire, but this bonfire makes for an entertaining story while walking through a beautiful location.

9: Layers of Fear (PC) - (3 hours) 12/03/2016
#Interesting horror game that doesn't explain much of its mechanics, but leads to an interesting hidden plot.

10: Project X Zone 2 (3DS) - (75 hours 17 mins 44 seconds) 13/03/2016
#More of the same PxZ gameplay, with some slight improvements, but still draws things out too long.

11: Hitman - Intro Pack (PC) - (4 hours) 14/03/2016
#Great start for the game - brings back all those brilliant old Hitman moments.

12: Quantum Break (Xbox One) - (9 hours 15 mins) 09/04/2016
#Cool and sylish shooter with an interesting story. I like how Remedy seem to make shooters and give them some sort of power/gimmick. :D

13: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4) - (12 hours 33 mins) 13/05/2016
#Brilliant game! Also brings the closure of the series to such a beautiful end. Really a (pirate) gold example of how to end your series after everyone has seen four games with the characters.

14: DOOM (PC) - (13 hours) 05/06/2016
#Amazing single player campaign! Such in your face combat nearly all the time. It manages to feel like old, but made in the new. The multiple, while simple, is rather fun, but the campaign and the music are the real stars here.

15: Heroes of the Storm Preseason (PC) - (90 hours) 16/06/2016
#The preseason is over, and I've put so many hours into this game that I think it deserves to be here. My favourite MOBA. Now...move on to the first season!

16: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt: Blood and Wine(PC) - (26 hours 17 mins) 18/06/2016
#What an amazing expansion pack and a great ending to my favourite Western style RPG. Much respect, Geralt!

17: The Detail Episode 1 - Where the Dead Lie (PC) - (1 hour 20 minutes) 02/07/2016
#Comic book style take on the storytelling in games like Telltale's The Walking Dead. Set an interesting tale going, but where does it lead? I want to find out.

18: The Detail Episode 2 - From The Ashes(PC) - (1 hour 20 minutes) 03/07/2016
#More character building and story building in this slowly captivating story.

19: The Detail Episode 3 - Devil in the Detail(PC) - (1 hour 22 minutes) 03/07/2016
#What the hell? Man, what a copout that led to.... totally felt rushed, and now I see why, as it seems the developers wanted 5 episodes, but cut it to 3 due to money. Shame, it had promise!

20: Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) - (23 hour 04 minutes) 10/07/2016
#Nice closure for this fantastic series that fleshes out a lot of connections to characters and plots of the three games. A little disappointed in the ending itself, but great overall.

21: Stasis (PC) - (4 hours 11 mins) 13/07/2016
#Really good point and click with great atmosphere. Also.......that last 30 minutes. O_O

22: I Am Setsuna (PC) - (21 hours 58 mins) 24/07/2016
#Nice throwback to the RPGs of old, but does suffer from lack of variety Those feels though..... :3

23: INSIDE (PC) - (3 hours 15 mins) 30/07/2016
#Really good! I was surprised how much I liked this. I thought Limbo was decent, but this is a much better game with a very mysterious story.

24: Abzu (PC) - (1 hours 15 mins) 07/08/2016
#A beautiful, visually striking experience to ride with.

25: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC) - (17 hours 15 mins) 29/08/2016
#Great gameplay, poor ending!

26:The Walking Dead: Michonne - Episode 1 In Too Deep (PC) - (1 hours 30 mins) 02/10/2016
#Jumping into the world of The Walking Dead with Michonne as I get ready for Season 3. Pretty good story telling, but gameplay is now standard.

27:Adam Wolfe: Episode 1 - The Ancient Flame (PC) - (1 hours 40 mins) 21/10/2016
#A jump into the hidden object game genre. Nice artwork and what seems like an interesting and mysterious story. Quite enjoyable.

28: Gears of War 4 (PC) - (10 hours 20 mins) 15/10/2016
#A Gears game that reminds me a lot of Gears of War 1. Local, compact and tight maps with a grounded story. Great action title!

29: Titanfall 2 (PC) - (4 hours 17 mins) 30/10/2016
#Brilliant campaign that started off like "oh it's fine" and then turned into some great scenarios with some surprisingly well designed platforming sections.

30: Titanfall(PC) - (30 hours) 30/10/2016
#Since Titanfall 2 is out, I'll be no longer playing the multiplayer of the first game.

31 + 32: Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice + DLC (3DS) - (63:23 hours) 04/11/2016
#Another fun and great entry in the AA series. :)

33: Batman: The Telltale Series - Episode 1: Realm of Shadows (PC) - (1 hours 45 mins) 05/11/2016
#Always down for an adventure game Telltale style. Good first episode.

34: Batman: The Telltale Series - Episode 2: Children of Arkham (PC) - (1 hours 15 mins) 06/11/2016
#Story starting to pick up. Wonder where it will go. I'm liking the storytelling and action in this series.

35: Root Letter (Vita) - (12 hours 45 mins) 06/11/2016
#Nice story, but some irksome issues spoil what could have been a great visual novel.

36: Batman: The Telltale Series - Episode 3: New World Order (PC) - (1 hours 40 mins) 20/11/2016
#Another solid episode, now interested to see where this is going...

37: Yesterday Origins (PC) - (6 hours 10 mins) 11/12/2016
#Solid point and click game with an amusing story about immortality.

38: Shadow Warrior 2 (PC) - (9 hours 35 mins) 11/12/2016
#Mechanically a brilliant piece of FPS entertainment. Being able to double jump and dash opens up so much for the combat. Brilliant action.

39: Batman: The Telltale Series - Episode 4:Guardian of Gotham (PC) - (1 hours 15 mins) 22/12/2016
#Ohh, the hints of the Joker.

40: Batman: The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light (PC) - (1 hours 20 mins) 22/12/2016
#I'd take a season 2 with The Joker.....

41: Overwatch (PC) - (68 hours) 25/12/2016
#Got to the level reset after 68 hours of this superbly fun shooter.

42: Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - (47 hours 33 mins) 25/12/2016
#A good RPG that kind of bends itself backwards when it hits chapter 9 on wards that spoil what could have been an amazing RPG.

43: Toren (PS4) - (2 hours 5 mins) 25/12/2016
#A fairly run of the mill lite-platform puzzle indie game. Looks nice, but feels a little amateurish in its controls.

44: Contradiction (PC) - (5 hours 30 mins) 26/12/2016
#Rather great FMV adventure game that reminds me of the 90s trip in to this style of point and click.

45: Kentucky Route Zero Act 1 (PC) - (1 hour) 26/12/2016
#I have no idea what to make of this game yet.....

46: The Bunker (PC) - (1 hour 57 mins) 28/12/2016
#Average FMV game that could have been better, and also disappointing ending..

Eggiem

Claimed for my list - let's go!

Games Played: 21/52

---

Game 1: Undertale [PC]
7,5 hours played
Finished 14/01/16
Score: 8/10 (yes)
Cute and funny little indie pixel RPG.

Game 2: Life is Strange [PC]
16 hours played
Finished 10/02/16
Score: 10/10 (yes)
As good as MGS3 or The Last of Us? Yes,Life is Strange is now one of my favorite games of all time.

Game 3: Bloodborne (+The Old Hunters) [PS4]
36 hours played
Finished 17/03/16
Fear The Old Blood! Fear one of the best games ever!

Game 3,5: The Old Hunters
9 hours played
Finished 09/04/16
Its more of the same!

Game 4: The Division [PC]
27 hours played
Finished 13/03/16
Score: 7/10 (yes, but only with friends)
Fun Coop-Game. Bad story.

Game 5: SUPER TRUCK [PC]
43 minutes played
Finished 01/04/16
Score: TRUCK/10 (TRUCK YEAH!)
Best April Fool EVER!

Game 6: Darksouls 3 [PC]
47 hours played
Finished 20/04/16
Score: 9/10 (yes)

Game 7: Until Dawn [PS4]
11 hours played
Finished 30/04/16

Game 8: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [PS4]
18 hours played
Finished 13/05/16
The slow starting travel quickly becomes a well paced adventure with beautiful sceneries, interesting and realistic characters, a refreshing lore and many twists. All in all the best Uncharted ever!

Game 9: Overwatch [PC]
x hours played

Game 10: The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone [PC]
16 hours played
Finished 05/06/16
New Quests, more items, more characters, more everything. Hearts of Stone is a DLC, every Witcher fan should play!

Game 11: The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine [PC]
31 hours played
Finished 19/06/16
Blood and Wine has a lot of content and even more (and more fleshed out) sidequests than the previous expansion. Too bad that the mainquest couldn´t always maintain the density of Hearts of Stone.
Besides that, its one of the best video game goodbyes I`ve ever played. #TeamYen
I`m looking forward to play Cyberpunk 2077!

Game 12: Limbo [PC]
2,5 hours played
Finished 09/07/16

Game 13: Resident Evil 7 demo [PS4]
2 hours played
Finished 13/07/16

Game 14: Doom [PC]
15 hours played
Finished 01/08/16
Fun (but repetitive) gameplay, fancy graphics and a first-class soundtrack mixed with an almost non-existent story.

Game 15: Journey [PS4]
2,5 hours played
Finished 02/08/16

Game 16: Wolfenstein The Old Blood [PC]
6 hours played
Finished 10/08/16

Game 17: Grow Home [PS4]
4,5 hours played
Finished 22/08/16

Game 18: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided [PC]
32 hours played
Finished 01/09/16
Eidos Montreal succeeds in building a believable world full of beautifully designed environments, interesting characters and diverse side quests. Although the main story has some little flaws (like the cliffhanger ending,) the artdesign,music and gameplay are top notch.

Game 19: Clustertruck [PC]
6 hours played
Finished 30/09/16

Game 20: Darksouls 3 Ashes of Ariandel [PC]
7 hours played
Finished 26/10/16

Game 21: Dangerous Golf [PC]
1 hour played
Not finished
Score: 3/10 (No)
Bad UI, core gameplay is boring and repetitive, control is strange. Graphics are quite good, but nothing new.

Game 22: Battlefield 1 Story [PC]
6 hours played
Finished 09/11/16

Game 23: Dishonored 2 [PC]
24 hours played
Finished 28/11/16

Finishing a game is counted as seeing credits/finishing storyline. With episodic games if I own all episodes when I start then it's counted as 1 game, if I only own one episode then that episode is one game. DLC only counts as separate game if it's sizeable, e.g. Heart of Stone or The Old Hunters. If the game is a complete edition including DLC then I will count it as a single game.

Game 1: Asura's Wrath (PS3)
Ongoing - 12/01/2016
Time Spent: 4~ Hours

Game 2: Life Is Strange (Steam)
Ongoing - 12/01/2016
Time Spent: 2~ Hours

Game 3: Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
Ongoing - 12/01/2016
Time Spent: 1~ Hour

Game 4: Xenoblade Chronicles X
Ongoing - 12/01/2016
Time Spent: 2~ Hours

Total games finished this year: 0/52

Benedict

Claiming will edit soonish

1: Lifeline (Android)- 3 hours?
# Android (Amazon Underground)
Finished 2016-01-01
Nice experience. An interactive story, text only. 6/10

Game 2: Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones (PC). 7.4 hrs
# Finished 2016-01-02. 32/32 achievements (100%)
Another Hidden Object game that I like. Artifex Mundi sure loves to reuse all of their puzzles though... I think that the second game in the series might be better than this.
8/10.

Game 3: You Must Build A Boat (Android). 8,5 hrs
# Finished 2016-02-04.
First run took about 8,5 hours and I recruited 34 monsters.
Good game but not as great as the predecessor, 10,000,000. Well worth a place on your phone/tablet though.
8/10

Game 4: Xcom Enemy Within (PC) started January 10th? 52hrs?
# Finished 2016-02-14. 66 of 85 (78%) achievements earned:
Went back to this game as a preparation for Xcom 2 and I cleared the iOS version of the game last year. Cranked up the difficulty to Classic difficulty. This is still a great game but it's a bit sad that it's so story-driven and there are steps you have to go through at around the same time in the game as every other run.
I would like more variation than it offers regarding maps.
8/10.

Game 5: Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS) Started January 23rd.19 hours and 5 minutes
# Finished 2016-02-20.
This is one of 3DS best games, but has some issues. I like that you peer into the system and the rooms guiding Luigi. The motion parts are a bit unruly and guiding the PolterGust is problematic even though the 3D is a big help.
Wonderful graphics, sound and music.
You can play it in pretty small chunks. My average play time for each session is 1:11 hrs. I can't really be bothered 100% this though. I probably won't go back to get every gem and Boo. If it had achievements/trophies though...
9/10

6: Flame Over (PS Vita) Started April 15th. 25 hrs?
#Finished 2016-05-01 (60% trophies)
Frustrating and not so rewarding game that has a good core that never evolves to what it should be. The controls are a unwieldy and unresponsive. Graphics are OK and the music is horrible. The gameplay is unforgiving and not explained enough.
My time with it has still been quite fun since the core gameplay is good, but it could have been so much better. Will not platinum it since some of the trophys are terrrible to achieve.
Will try it on PS4 and Steam as well.
6/10

7: Shütsimi (PS Vita) Started May 5th, 1 h tops.
Stopped playing May 5th. (10% trophies)
Well this was a shitty game. At least I found satisfaction clearing some space on my memory card.
3/10

8: Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (N3DS). Started February 20th. 173 hrs 55 minutes.
Finished May 5th 2016.
All Heart-to-Hearts completed
171/195 achievements.
Full affinity between characters and five stars on every location
All characters on lvl 99 or 98.
One of the reasons I've only completed/played 8 games so far.
Wonderful game, but held back by the platform. Still one of the best games on N3DS.
It's probably one of the best JRPGs I've played in a long while. At first I was a bit annoyed by the british accents, being used to mostly american accents in these kind of games but it felt natural after a while and a fresh take on voices in games.
The playtime would probably have been a bit shorter if I discovered quick-travel a bit sooner than I did...
Would probably have loved this even more on the Vita and it's added power and better controls.
New game + is a bit tempting but will probably have to wait.
9/10

9: Ultratron (PS Vita) Started May 5th, 2 hrs?
Finished May 8th. 66% trophies I think
Finished all bosses and made it to lvl 57.
Great little game that I enjoyed before on PC. Hectic and full of aggressive sounds and graphics that attack all your senses.
Not recommended to play before you go to bed, because your adrenaline will rise after this.
7/10

10: Titan Attacks! (PS Vita) Started May 9th. 2 hrs?
Finished May 9th. 100% Trophies.
Finished all bosses, made it to about lvl 200?
From the same studio as Ultratron means its the same hectic gameplay, graphics and sounds. This little Space Invaders clone is a good bite-sized game that is a bit too easy for me and gets repetetive quickly, even for being a classic arcade game.
6/10.

11: Space Age (iOS, iPad) Started sometime during autumn 2015. 5-10 hrs?
Finished May 10th. 7/14 golden thingies.
Nice little graphic adventure game that has some problems with the controls.
Enjoyable graphics and sounds.
7/10

12: Shantae: The Pirates Curse (N3DS). started May 10th. Total time played 15:01 hrs according to Activity Log. Total Play time according to game: 12:45 hrs.
Finished May 20th.
Got this on the Humble Bundle and was planning on just a quick try.
Ended up with me finishing the game after 10 days.
Great game but some of the levels that are really frustrating drag the game down.
8/10

13: Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered (PC).
Started June 11th. Finished June 12th 2016. 2.9 hrs 7/10 achievements.
There are much better Artifex Mundi games than this.
Sometimes the acting and art is so bad it becomes amusing though.
Very simple game without any depth and no sense of fulfillment.
4/10

14: Civilization V (PC)

about 40 hrs.
Did a couple of plays of Civ V during the end of summer. Some successful and some not as successful...
Still a great game.
8/10

15: Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres (PC).
Started August 21th. Finished August 27th 2016. 6 hrs ? 7/11 achievements.
A big improvement over the first game but still not that good.
The art, music and story is an better than in the first game.
During the Hidden Object scenes the game has some problems regarding when a click is counted and what part of the object you are clicking on. That means unneccessary mis-clicks.
5/10

16: Abyss The Wraiths of Eden. (PC)
Started August 28th, finished August 29th. about 6 hrs, 18/20 achievements (9+%)
Actually it should be 20/20 achievements but some sort of bug prevented the last two to unlock. Won't play the game a third time to try again...
It's nice to play a good Hidden Object game since the last two were disappointing. This is heavily inspired by Bioshock and with a good atmosphere, music and art.
Hope to see a sequel.
7/10

17: Steamworld Dig (PS Vita)

Finished September 4th. 2 playthroughs totaling about 13 hrs. 10/14 trophies 55%
Had this game on hold since 2014/2015 I think and started again. Very fun and nice-looking game that I wish was a bit longer. Controls on Vita was a bit hit and miss sometimes. Still a great Vita game. Probably won't try to 100% the trophies since beating the game in under 2 hr 30 minutes is nothing I want to experience.
8/10

18: Proteus (PS Vita)
"Finished" September 4th. Maybe 3-4 hrs? 6/11 trophies 45%
There are some great none-games and this is really not one of them. I would've been pissed if I'd paid for this but it was a free PS+ "game".
It has atmosphere but I'd rather play Minecraft, Unfinished Swan or something with more substance. Kept "experiencing" because of trophies.
2/10

19:Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy (PC)
Started September 3rd. Finished September 4th. 2 hrs.
A bit surprised by this title. At first I was put off by the graphics which is in low resolution. Either it's bloated full screen or in a window making it a bit difficult and tiny to play the HO games. Story is quite alright and the game was at a decent length, didn't overstay its welcome. Makes me interested in continuing with the series.
6/10

20: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth. (PC)
Gave up September 10th. 3 hrs
Thought I should give this game another chance to see if it had improved.
Nope. Boring boring game not worthy being a Civ game. To confusing and no substance.
2/10

21: Sound Shapes (Vita)
Finished the main levels in October. 10hrs+?
Not that great that people said it was. Dissappointing game I never delivered.
5/10

22: Actual Sunlight (Vita)
Started October 23rd, Finished 24th. 1 hour?
Just "played" through Actual Sunlight on the Vita.
Was a much better experience than I thought and a good PS+ experience.
Would never buy it though, but glad I played it.
It's a short trip and one you should experience.
Might offend and upset some people though.
8/10

23: The Legend of Heroes:Trails of the Sky (Vita)
Started sometime in 2015. Finished November 28th. 63 hrs
Had this on hiatus for almost a year since the last boss battle got the better of me. Picked it up again for a few hours of getting my levels up and finally beat the boss.
Otherwise this is, as I remember, a great JRPG, well suited for the Vita.
8/10

24: The Binding of Isaac (Vita)
100 hrs?
I keep coming back to this game, that is a perfect game for Vita.
Have now gotten more trophys, beaten Satan and myself and other bosses I've never met before. This game has a huge replayability and I'll continue to come back to this game.
10/10

25: Pokemon Go (Android)
Started sometime during summer. About 50 hrs? at level 21.
A game with little content but gets me active and makes me take a couple of extra steps a day. With more content thoguh I would probably even use it even more. Now it's just habit and not as fun anymore. Good effort though.
7/10

Currently playing:
Nuclear Throne
Etrian Odyssey IV
No Man's Sky
Skyrim Remastered
Fallout 4
Ace Attorney Dual Destinies
Wolfenstein

Not sure I'll manage 52 games this year...

1) Valiant Hearts: The Great War: Score: C+
2) Bastion: Score B
3) Tearaway Unfolded: Score C+
4) Gravity Rush Remastered: Score B+
5) SFV B+
6) Uncharted 1 B-
7) Uncharted 2 A
8) Uncharted 3 B+
9) Uncharted 4 A+
10) Firewatch B
11) Thumper B+
12) VR Worlds B+