52 Games. 1 Year. 2018.

17: We Are Doomed (PS4): As addicting as this game is, its pretty simple in design compared to the perfection that is Geometry Wars. But still fun, especially on the go with the Vita
(3/5)
18: Ruiner (PS4): Fucking love this game. Atmosphere is awesome, the combat is cool, the weapons are awesome, and the designs are so dark and gritty, I love it. Music see me kinda outta place in some parts to be honest, but still a nice soundtrack.
(5/5)

Last edited:
22. Kirby's Blowout Blast - 3DS
Completed 4/12/18
Score - 7/10
Fun and quick little game. I ended up getting Gold in all levels and then playing the Secret Path. Secret Path was pretty challenging. Haven't played a Kirby game since back in the NES days, might end up playing through all of them at some point.

23. God of War III Remastered - PS4
Completed 4/14/18
Score - 9/10
Getting pumped up for the new God of War on Friday. I still love this game. I feel that it holds up pretty well if you enjoy this type of game. The camera can be a little annoying but it still helps with the epic presentation. Can't wait to see where Kratos goes in Norse Mythology now!

24. The Legend of Zelda - NES
Completed 4/16/18
Score - 8/10
Never beat this as a kid and this is another series that I want to tackle all of the games for. The last dungeon was super confusing and hard but it felt great to finally get through it and take down Gannon. I think it holds up pretty well and was a lot of fun...outside of a few annoying enemies and very confusing details on where to go next.

Main Post