• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

inafking

mio_splatoon2bquyo.png

I'm loving Splatoon 2!

Nice work!. いい太もも! Pls notice me on Twitter.(^_^;)

皆さん、久しぶりだな!
Long time no see everyone. I'm mostly on Twitter posting Moe stuff. Mio is included in it of course (just posted a Mio itasha pic)

1:1 scale!
So 144cm high I presume? (IIRC)

My Tweeter Account is @robothell for those Who still don't know

Hugs. I Hope I can post here more often.

PillarEN

Is it related to your current avatar?

I don't really know too many old animes. Like I know Lupin and the Cyborg 009 series. Generally any series before the 90s is unknown to me.

Is it related to your current avatar?

I don't really know too many old animes. Like I know Lupin and the Cyborg 009 series. Generally any series before the 90s is unknown to me.
Yes, Revolutionary Girl Utena from 1997.

I'm watching it because Nozomi Entertainment, the license holder here in the states, has the whole show on their YouTube channel with subs.

They have a lot of other things I've been meaning to watch too, like Dirty Pair.

Currently on K-On!! ep. 16, who knew a show about nothing could be so good, literally don't want it to end. There's the movie and manga after the two seasons right?

Nah I keep having all these problems when trying to watch shows on either the Wii U app or the phone app.

Like on the Wii U, I'll get shit like: videos won't play, the seek bar is totally fucked (like when I'm watching an episode, it'll show it as being in the correct spot but if I try to go back or forward a bit, it jumps to the very beginning), the app will try to load the next episode without finishing the one I'm watching. And on my phone, the ads will glitch like Hell, like I'll get an ad with one of those 'click here to skip ad' buttons after 15 seconds and after clicking it, it just plays the exact same ad again and the ads last a Hell of a lot longer than on my Wii U.

Oh and lets not even talk about how on the web player, the fucking HTML5 client is still premium-only like fuck off CR. I'm not gonna use Flash player in 2017.

PillarEN

Ah ok. Shame there is no video. Also, I've fallen so far behind on studying Japanese now that I'm looking at a Japanese website lol. Been actually refreshing starting as of this week after stopping for nearly a year.

Top Bottom