• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

6 new Game Pass games announced for March, including Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Vampyr, Edith Finch

J-Roderton

Nice. Always wanted to give Vampyr a shot.

Loved Edith Finch, so I'd say give that one a shot if you haven't. Trippy game.

Vampyr is a weird game, its like 70% talking, 20% walking, and 10% doing actual vampire stuff.

Yup - it was weird. I was somewhat excited to try it (purchased for $30 CAD) and was EXTREMELY disappointed. I like janky to a certain extent but it was both janky and boring IMO.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Vampyr was... pretty rough honestly. It felt like a budget 360 game most of the time, the animations are pretty stiff. As a result, the combat felt a bit silly as well. The voice acting was pretty solid though, and the story seemed alright.

Honestly pretty surprised to see The Walking Dead Michonne on there, didn't Telltale completely close up shop?

Top Bottom