• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7-Eleven's newest item: the AM Sunrise Breakfast Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxidax

How legit is 7-Eleven food?

I went into a store the other day and they had a Large Pizza and 10 piece chicken wings for only $10. I'm very tempted to buy it but don't want to be disappointed. Their food always looks yummy, tho. But being so cheap makes me wonder..

VanWinkle

It looks like someone else already tried it before I got there and regurgitated it back onto the plate.

Damned right.

sunday-roast-dinner-plate.jpg

This is gravy and the food you put it on.

What's wrong with you? Do you not realize that food may be different outside of your own little world? Brown gravy exists in America. It's very common in America. There's also this milk-based white gravy, most often used with chicken or mixed with ground sausage and used as a topping for American biscuits. You literally have zero ground to stand on if you haven't tried it.

They redid all the 7-11 jones sodas. There are 4 flavours now and they are 12oz glass bottles. Should be on sale 2 for $2 (source, I am an assistant manager at a 7-11 unfortunatly lol)

Also as a piece of advice do not try the spicy hot chocolate it is vile.

Bummer! And thanks for the response!

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
What's wrong with you? Do you not realize that food may be different outside of your own little world? Brown gravy exists in America. It's very common in America. There's also this milk-based white gravy, most often used with chicken or mixed with ground sausage and used as a topping for American biscuits. You literally have zero ground to stand on if you haven't tried it.
He literally hasn't shown his face since he was destroyed on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom