• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

70yr Old Granny plays Resistance

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Does anyone know what's that song that plays at the end of the Resistance video?

krypt0nian said:
It just feels so staged though.
Edited and all... perhaps, but she did win that Brain Challenge compo (against all other older people) and it seems like she's genuinely enjoying playing games.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wow at her FFXII play log. She ownz.

Towards the end of the game, Grandma developed a strong case of "Level Up Exhaustion"; maxing out every possible attribute; equipping everyone with the best armor; getting three or four ribbons; preparing for any possible situation. Even after she achieved this feat, she still didn't like certain characters. It doesn't matter that when on even levels equipped with the same weapons, the only difference between characters is their appearance on screen (they'll fight the same way, take the same HP; heal the same, etc.,..)

Grandma: "Goddammit, why do I have to use THIS chick? She ****ing sucks."

Me: "But... she's the same level as your main dude."

Grandma: "I don't care. She always screws everything up."

Me: "But... she's a princess descendant of the mightiest king ever known to the realm, given power by the GODS THEMSELVES."

Grandma: "She's still a stupid bitch."

OWNS

ethelred

Grandma: "Goddammit, why do I have to use THIS chick? She ****ing sucks."
Me: "But... she's the same level as your main dude."
Grandma: "I don't care. She always screws everything up."
Me: "But... she's a princess descendant of the mightiest king ever known to the realm, given power by the GODS THEMSELVES."
Grandma: "She's still a stupid bitch."

:lol

Chris_C said:
Why is the Sony granny so mean when the Nintendo old people are so nice?

This lady's no partisan -- she kicked a few kids' asses in Wii Sports bowling, too.

Kittonwy

Banned
isamu said:
*OLD?*

Wish my granny had them skillz :lol

Even OGHC appreciates teh awesome-wowsomeness that is Resistance.
Indifferent2.gif

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
notjackbauer said:
Yes indeed. "Rental Car" by Beck, off of Guero. That part is towards the end.
Thanks!

demure said:
Wii Grandmas > PS3 Grandma
No, just no! :lol This granny seems to have every console under the sun. Go there and read about her wining in Brain Challenge and playing Wii.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world heÂ’d rather have. The problem is, DwyaneÂ’s not a woman.
:lol :lol

"Fu*k it,bitchhh"

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Isamu, as amusing as it is, you have to stop using all caps and tons of exclamation points in your thread titles. This is the last time I'm editing.

theBishop

Banned
davepoobond said:
this lady was already in the market to begin with i think

Damn it! Burned again!

There's always the chance for some splitscreen in the nursing home though. The market growth will be exponential!

Retired old ladies can afford a PS3 easy. Its like half the price of their monthly pill requirements.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Which brings us to an interesting question. Do you see yourself gaming a lot when you get older? A lot of us here grew up either during the Atari days or the 8/16-bit days.

Top Bottom