• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8+ Hour Long Killer Instinct Season 3 Stream, showcasing competitive matches

I imagine he will be a grappler character. Only thing that I'm curious about is how they will incorporate gears stuff like they did with Arby and Rash.
Medium kick revs up a chainsaw. Gears roll.

I could see them trying to incorporate some of his stuff from the RAAMs Shadow DLC and give him assists from Wretches or other Locusts.
Poor Keits and Isgreen are probably having an aneurysm right now.

The Flash

Banned
latest

Poor Keits, Isgreen, and Troubled Bat

Mira seems like she will be the vampire people have been expecting. I wonder how Iron Galaxy will deal with this leak. I doubt they have a trailer ready. Maybe they'll do what they did during season 2 and discuss character details on the forum. I don't think they can just ignore it.

MagnesD3

Mira seems like she will be the vampire people have been expecting. I wonder how Iron Galaxy will deal with this leak. I doubt they have a trailer ready. Maybe they'll do what they did during season 2 and discuss character details on the forum.
Yep now we just need the two big bad gods Eyedol and Gargos.

Mira seems like she will be the vampire people have been expecting. I wonder how Iron Galaxy will deal with this leak. I doubt they have a trailer ready. Maybe they'll do what they did during season 2 and discuss character details on the forum. I don't think they can just ignore it.

They will probably ignore it

Zedox

I only put it in this thread as there was a link to the shoryuken and that's plastered everywhere. I'm sad that this leaked. I always like the hype. :(

I hope it wasn't one of the new announced testers (Tswaggggg or Amenty).

I figured that their layout was going to look exactly like this because of the number of people. I was like...it has to look like USFIV

The Flash

Banned
I could be wrong but didn't we shoot Raam at the end of the first Gears? How's he suddenly hot property?

Gears of War Ultimate Edition came out last year for Xbox, this month for PC. There's a new Gears of War coming out this year as well.

Rash isn't hot property either. The last Battletoads game was in '94.

Sydle

Mira looks badass. She might also have the best modeled face (first pic in the training dojo) of the entire female cast. Can't wait to see her in motion.

Yudoken

He shot him a bit iirc like he just deflected that shit but still
Sliced like a pizza from a wild animal.

Honestly I'm really looking forward to the game now more than ever, hopefully there will be a good sale with all seasons included on season 3 launch on pc.

I should be able to play it with a decent Internet connection in my new apartment, there will be 100mbit from a good router so I'm really looking forward to playing online.

SimonM7

Gears of War Ultimate Edition came out last year for Xbox, this month for PC. There's a new Gears of War coming out this year as well.

Rash isn't hot property either. The last Battletoads game was in '94.

But Rash is alive. :eek:

I guess if you're going to use someone/thing from Gears that you can give a chainsaw gun and have throw familiar grenades and whatnot, the most memorable touchstone is probably RAAM.

Zeta Oni

I guess if you're going to use someone/thing from Gears that you can give a chainsaw gun and have throw familiar grenades and whatnot, the most memorable touchstone is probably RAAM.

Only other character that had a chance was Skorge, and I'd imagine he's just not as well known as RAAM to the masses.

It's information, not story.

The problem isn't the content of the leak, its that I don't particularly feel right about making a thread for a leak in the first place.

As much as I'm as much a nerd for the leaks as anyone else is, I feel bad for IG. As someone who has to deal with scheduled releases myself, I know how heartbreaking/damaging it can be for word to get out about plans ahead of announcements.

pizzacat

Banned

If you wanted most viable in a fighter?

Skorge

The character time forgot

latest

SimonM7

If you wanted most viable in a fighter?

Skorge

The character time forgot

latest

Yeah, that was my thinking, too. Well, my go-to was the Locust Queen, to be honest.

It makes sense that they want a character that kinda slots into your standard Gears business, though, and then prolly offer some variations on that with retro skins and accessories.

Kent

General RAAM seems like an odd pick, to me. I know they probably wanted a Gears rep, but RAAM doesn't seem like he'd translate all that well... Or really be iconic or important enough to people who played the games to really make sense to use him as a representative. Skorge seems like a much more fitting choice, but maybe IG sees a lot of potential in the Kryll manipulation that RAAM had going on.

Then again, I was also really skeptical about the Arbiter, too, and it seems they make a pretty interesting moveset and play style for him in the game.

I'm really interested in Mira, because I know there's been a vampire character concept that was canceled but referenced in Killer Instinct 2's data, and after the reveal (and probably release), I'd really like to hear what Ken Lobb has to say about them in relation to the canceled vampire character.

I still would really like to see a character from Phantom Dust, if we're getting more guest characters. The sheer breadth of abilities, and their styles, would translate really well into a fighting game.

Salty Hippo

Fuck, she looks GREAT. Especially after Tusk and Kim. Wow. And the new portraits are excellent too, holy shit.

Make a thread, leaks attract people, and more people looking at good KI news can only be a positive thing. Right?

Zeta Oni

Fuck, she looks GREAT. Especially after Tusk and Kim. Wow. And the new portraits are excellent too, holy shit.

Make a thread, leaks attract people, and more people looking at good KI news can only be a positive thing. Right?

That's assuming IG never planned on releasing this info.

Otherwise, your just taking air from the official reveal of this information.

And in terms of GAF, then instead of having a central thread for this stuff, opinions will be split between those in the leak thread and those in the official thread.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I'm gone for 8 hours and all Hell breaks loose lol.

Mira looks surprisingly good for no doubt being very early, I like that they went with a female vampire.

Select screen is completely Meh..hoping that's just an early version too.

Top Bottom