• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8Bitdo Desktop Arcade Joy Stick

Psykotik

no details yet but look at it!

0sYb.jpg

1sYb.jpg

3sYb.jpg

5sYb.jpg

6sYb.jpg

8sYb.jpg

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Gotta be a pain to use over time given that small controller space.

Reminds me of these which are crazy expensive. Though, to be fair, they are limited.

Would not be surprised if the one in the OP is at least $500.

Seeing that image reminds me that I wish they would release a two button wireless NES controller. If they put one of those out, I'd buy their wireless sets for the NES, SNES and N64 all at once.

dayum.... that is not what I expected when I clicked on this thread.

Subbed. I want to know the price. So long as it's not $5,000 limited edition 1 of 6 then I might consider it.

remz

On one hand, I kinda like the woodgrain, on the other hand i think throwback-y 70s arcade stuff is bullshit, the controller is too small, and if it's running mame or something in there i bet it runs like crap.

Mega

Banned
Not for me.

I hope the wood doesn't crack.

If it's a CMVS, the Neo-Geo community will tear this to shreds for its impracticality, hipster-ish aesthetics and probable high price.

DjMystix

This was supposed to be an instabuy for me. Does anyone know what happened to it? Also, any recommendation on something similar and as good looking?

Shifty

I predict this 3-year bump throwing about five more posters into confusion before the conversation takes a turn for the meta.

Maybe 8-10 at a push.

Last edited:

DjMystix

I predict this 3-year bump throwing about five more posters into confusion before the conversation takes a turn for the meta.

Maybe 8-10 at a push.

Lol, so sorry :messenger_pensive: I came to this post from a google search and didn’t realize it was so old. Clearly, this thing isn’t happening.

Top Bottom