• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

90 Day Fiance is the greatest reality show of all time

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Anybody watch Sunday's premiere of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days? I think that's my favorite spin-off show from the series. It's all such an absolute train-wreck, typically even more so than the main show.

And if someone could tell me what is medically wrong with this guy's neck, I'd be much obliged.

maxresdefault.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I hope is all scripted, kinda feel sorry for this people.
The widow with six kids on this season who is very obviously getting catfished by the guy from "England", very sad.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for Darcy though, this is her third or fourth season on the show and she's an absolute mess.

cryptoadam

Banned
Its sad because they both are using each other, but both sides think they got the other hoodwinked. The American's are using these people because they can't get anyone else and they think they have found love, while the foreigners just want the green card.

I guess it wouldn't be much of a show if everyone was just up front and honest about what they want in the relationships.

Grinchy

Banned
The widow with six kids on this season who is very obviously getting catfished by the guy from "England", very sad.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for Darcy though, this is her third or fourth season on the show and she's an absolute mess.
Darcy and her sister are both so disgusting to look at. And they act like high school children. I don't understand the endgame for that Tom guy. There's no way he wants to marry this thing, right?

And yeah, that widow. Gotta feel for her. But like we've seen before on this show, they present a possible catfish to us and then suddenly they have a camera on the guy in his country so the show was just keeping that info away from the woman and the audience for dramatic effect lol

jshackles

And yeah, that widow. Gotta feel for her. But like we've seen before on this show, they present a possible catfish to us and then suddenly they have a camera on the guy in his country so the show was just keeping that info away from the woman and the audience for dramatic effect lol
There is no way in hell that guy from "England" this season is

a) from England
b) the same guy from the photos
c) a restaurant owner

At best, he's one of those three things. My wife and I are already placing bets - if it turns out he's the real deal I have to immediately take 5 shots of tequila then do laundry for a week.

Grinchy

Banned
There is no way in hell that guy from "England" this season is

a) from England
b) the same guy from the photos
c) a restaurant owner

At best, he's one of those three things. My wife and I are already placing bets - if it turns out he's the real deal I have to immediately take 5 shots of tequila then do laundry for a week.
Yeah, after the fakeouts, I finally expect a real catfish this time. He didn't even know if he was from Manchester or London, didn't know the airports, thought it made sense somehow to travel to the other airport to pick her up, ect.

That's gonna be a good one.

jshackles

Yeah, after the fakeouts, I finally expect a real catfish this time. He didn't even know if he was from Manchester or London, didn't know the airports, thought it made sense somehow to travel to the other airport to pick her up, ect.

That's gonna be a good one.
I mean not to stereotype here, but did you listen to that dude's voice on the phone? Seemed like zero hint of a British accent. Then cuts to the lady "oh his British accent really gets me going!"

Either way, I'm already hooked after just the first episode.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I keep reading this title as "90 Day Finance" and each time I have a 3 second mini arc of events in my head that goes thusly:

"Oh wow maybe there's something on TV that I actually want to watch".

"Burn it all".

Grinchy

Banned
Breaking News: The new season of Before the 90 Days is ongoing, and we have our first lesbian couple!

Meet Erica, the totally creative Australian photographer who loves being able to work for herself and be totally independent while living at her parent's house

oZlKebq.gif

qJYN9Hs.png

And here is her American "girlfriend" Stephanie.

pbCKu5O.png

A youtuber who is never caught with her tits covered up who just decided she's bisexual yesterday but has never touched another woman before and is going to fly out to Australia to see her new "girlfriend." Did I mention she has some disease that makes it so that any germ that touches her body will kill her and despite her highly sexual online persona, she's actually afraid of every human interaction?

Tesseract

Banned
The tell-all episodes are awesome but it's such a weird format! It's like fourth-wall breaking where they're making a reality TV show about making a studio show about the reality TV show. The cameras follow everyone around "behind the scenes" and show the control room, "cuts" for commercials, etc.

OSay.gif

sounds kinda awesome, now i'm gonna check it out

this is some cringey shit tho guys, jesus christ m8s

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Breaking News: The new season of Before the 90 Days is ongoing, and we have our first lesbian couple!

Meet Erica, the totally creative Australian photographer who loves being able to work for herself and be totally independent while living at her parent's house

oZlKebq.gif

qJYN9Hs.png

pbCKu5O.png

A youtuber who is never caught with her tits covered up who just decided she's bisexual yesterday but has never touched another woman before and is going to fly out to Australia to see her new "girlfriend." Did I mention she has some disease that makes it so that any germ that touches her body will kill her and despite her highly sexual online persona, she's actually afraid of every human interaction?
I didn't know stepanka was a lezzie.

diffusionx

Gold Member

oZlKebq.gif

qJYN9Hs.png

pbCKu5O.png

Man she has some great tits, but needs to be patrolled

jshackles

I've been really loving the new season of Before the 90 Days, it's a hilarious train wreck of a show.

This guy is such a tool though:

iu

Like dude, you're weak. Man the fuck up. Maybe you don't want to propose to this lady - that's okay too just enjoy your vacation and banging. His girlfriend is hot but she's got the crazy eyes

iu

But not nearly the same level of crazy eyes as this guy

iu

TriSuit666

Banned
My wife and I love this show, watch it every week and all the spinoffs. We both know it's straight up garbage, but that's part of the appeal.

Same here, and then follow it up with a gut punch of My 600lb Life, and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.

I feel dirty after watching it all.

oZlKebq.gif

qJYN9Hs.png
Kelly osbourne ?

kelly_osbourne_purple_hair_emmy_awards_cat.jpg

GymWolf

Anybody watch Sunday's premiere of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days? I think that's my favorite spin-off show from the series. It's all such an absolute train-wreck, typically even more so than the main show.

And if someone could tell me what is medically wrong with this guy's neck, I'd be much obliged.

maxresdefault.jpg
it's called "romero gay jesus syndrome", basically you don't have a neck.

GymWolf

oZlKebq.gif

qJYN9Hs.png

pbCKu5O.png

ok is it me or the multi-color chick kinda looks like our Melon in the face?
maybe i'm too stoned right now...

Mistake

Fake as hell since that’s fraud and the government would knock on your door, but I’ll still watch it

diffusionx

Gold Member
Like dude, you're weak. Man the fuck up. Maybe you don't want to propose to this lady - that's okay too just enjoy your vacation and banging. His girlfriend is hot but she's got the crazy eyes

I would wife up Varya. Her accent and the way she speaks is adorable.

I live in NYC so I already have 80% of what she's looking for.

Grinchy

Banned
I would wife up Varya. Her accent and the way she speaks is adorable.

I live in NYC so I already have 80% of what she's looking for.
I don't trust her. She goes online and seeks out American men only, then pretends that each one is the only one. She bought an apartment (not rented) and never finished the inside up because she felt like she had this one on the hook. There is exposed wiring and shit lmao

She was ready to leave her whole life behind before they had even met in person yet, because, and this is going to be a shocker, she's scamming him. It didn't matter if it was him or one of the other 5 guys she is still talking to online. Great body, though. Like jshackles jshackles says, he should have just gone over there and had fun ploughing that shit for a few weeks and came home to his family.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I don't trust her. She goes online and seeks out American men only, then pretends that each one is the only one. She bought an apartment (not rented) and never finished the inside up because she felt like she had this one on the hook. There is exposed wiring and shit lmao

She was ready to leave her whole life behind before they had even met in person yet, because, and this is going to be a shocker, she's scamming him. It didn't matter if it was him or one of the other 5 guys she is still talking to online. Great body, though. Like jshackles jshackles says, he should have just gone over there and had fun ploughing that shit for a few weeks and came home to his family.

I think my post made it obvious what she wants and I know it. She wants to move to the USA and live a glamorous life in the big city like a stereotypical Russian mail order bride. And she’ll find someone to give that to her no doubt. Not hardened criminal Geoffrey but someone. In fact I find it funny that this guy didn’t figure that out going in considering his life experience.

Grinchy

Banned
I think my post made it obvious what she wants and I know it. She wants to move to the USA and live a glamorous life in the big city like a stereotypical Russian mail order bride. And she’ll find someone to give that to her no doubt. Not hardened criminal Geoffrey but someone. In fact I find it funny that this guy didn’t figure that out going in considering his life experience.
Oh I wasn't implying you didn't see it, just adding onto it all. They both seem crazy, but I definitely would be really wary of being with her. She just feels like trouble and drama waiting to happen.

I'd be all over Stephanie, but it feels like it would take 2 years to get her in bed and it would only be after showering twice and wearing a full-body condom. And even then, she'd probably lay there like a dead fish.

Grinchy

Banned
Shit, this is sad. The delusion is strong.
There's a guy in this season of Before the 90 Days who can only chat with his "girlfriend" on this website that charges by the minute. And he pays extra for video chat, but if I remember right, she doesn't get on the video and only uses the audio function and still charges for the video part.

He has spent over $100,000 on this program to chat with her and still thinks they are in a real relationship. On his 4th attempt to go and meet her in person, she doesn't show up. His plan is to just go to the address he has for her when he was booking tickets and she had to give him an address.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
There's a guy in this season of Before the 90 Days who can only chat with his "girlfriend" on this website that charges by the minute. And he pays extra for video chat, but if I remember right, she doesn't get on the video and only uses the audio function and still charges for the video part.

He has spent over $100,000 on this program to chat with her and still thinks they are in a real relationship. On his 4th attempt to go and meet her in person, she doesn't show up. His plan is to just go to the address he has for her when he was booking tickets and she had to give him an address.

Does his carer know about this?

Grinchy

Banned
Does his carer know about this?
hahahaha I feel like the guy needs someone to make his decisions for him, but unfortunately, he's like 60 and somehow very successful. The money he stashed away his whole life has gone to hair dye and Russian scammers.

jshackles

Him and the lady who is getting catfished by the Nigerian Englishman this season both live in Las Vegas. They should hook up.

Super Mario

Banned
So for the whole show the one person thinks the marriage is legit and that they are not being scammed, then at the end finds that out? I don't think I could watch that, that's cruel on a sadistic level letting someone go through that while being filmed for the whole world to see when everyone else knows it's bullshit and they don't. Unless it's just fake like 95% of reality tv.

You must be new the concept of marriage. At least these people are just more up front with wanting the wrong things. Many men are hit way worse by a "traditional" marriage each day

Grinchy

Banned
Him and the lady who is getting catfished by the Nigerian Englishman this season both live in Las Vegas. They should hook up.
I really don't understand how she could be this dumb, but it's not the first time we saw someone having everyone around them telling them how dumb they're being without seeing it properly.

And what is with the daughter seeing the new name on the guy's profile, thinking, "That must be his real name! Let's google it and whatever result comes up is who he really is!" That seemed like some pretty dumb detective work lol

Banned
Haven’t watched this show in a long time.

I remember the black girl from Atlanta and the islander.
Old bald fat guy with no money and Asian girl
Young big fat girl in Florida and the Algeria dude.

The first two listed seemed to love each other? Wonder whatever happened to them?

jshackles

I remember the black girl from Atlanta and the islander.
Old bald fat guy with no money and Asian girl
Young big fat girl in Florida and the Algeria dude.

The first two listed seemed to love each other? Wonder whatever happened to them?
You mean these guys?

iu

They got their own spin off show last year

Reactions: 008

LordKasual

Banned
It's a pretty pathetic show.

But for the people it works for....i mean, it's whatever man.

The loser gets a hot chick/guy. The hot chick/guy gets to move into better conditions and (generally) gets bankrolled.

It's an arrangement that is never perfect but it works out for what the two people are looking for.

It's just really sad how some dudes can't get laid, so they have to literally go to third world countries just to bridge the gap between them and competition in their own world.

Banned
It's a pretty pathetic show.

But for the people it works for....i mean, it's whatever man.

The loser gets a hot chick/guy. The hot chick/guy gets to move into better conditions and (generally) gets bankrolled.

It's an arrangement that is never perfect but it works out for what the two people are looking for.

It's just really sad how some dudes can't get laid, so they have to literally go to third world countries just to bridge the gap between them and competition in their own world.

hey, if you can go to a third world country and get laid I don’t see the problem.

but, what I do see is the men and women on these shows/and the documentary are really going for people way out of their league And a lot younger than them. These men/women would be more successful if they toned done the physical looks

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
You mean these guys?

iu

They got their own spin off show last year

I could never watch this one. These 2 are exhausting to watch. It's the same exaggerated fight every episode from what I saw in the main show.

But damn, that girl has a body on her that could almost make it worth going through some of that drama.

Bildo_Shaggins

Neo Member
I've watched it from the start. It gets crazier each season. Such a train wreck now on the level of Jerry Springer. Love After Lockup is another junk food TV show for me.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I could never watch this one. These 2 are exhausting to watch. It's the same exaggerated fight every episode from what I saw in the main show.

But damn, that girl has a body on her that could almost make it worth going through some of that drama.

I would drag myself through 100 yards of broken glass while her family called me names if it meant I could lay my head on those giant titties.

How do you get in the show, as in participate ? Id love to participate, represent gaf abd create top drama for all the folks out there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom