• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A ‘raced-based genocide’ of Indigenous people in Canada

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
So what do we do?

Inquiry finds ‘raced-based genocide’ of Indigenous people in Canada

The National Inquiry Into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls is preparing, after nearly three years of information gathering and analysis, to release its findings on Monday in a report called Reclaiming Power and Place. A copy of the 1,200-page document was leaked to a number of Canadian media outlets, including The Globe and Mail.
Chief among its findings is that the violence being perpetrated against the First Nations, Inuit and Métis “amounts to a race-based genocide of Indigenous peoples…”

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobody_Important

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
What are your thoughts on the matter? More context from your POV is warranted.

And WTF is this? '2SLGBTQQIA'

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
What are your thoughts on the matter? More context from your POV is warranted.

And WTF is this? '2SLGBTQQIA'
Two-spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, and asexual

They are saying 1200 murders over about 40 years, 30 murders a year. Is that a genocide?

I don't want to downplay the problem because there are issues between first nations and Canadians, the government etc.... Is this a specific targeting of indigenous people because they are indigenous and attempt to wipe them out, or is it sick people in Canada looking to rape and murder easy prey?

Either way helping out their community and investigating mass amounts of disappearance/murders isn't an issue to me.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Queer=Gay/Lesbian
Questioning=Bisexual

is asexual even a sexual orientation? You don't like sex, how does that fit into gay/bi/trans?

Seems like they wanted to have as many letters as possible because the whole thing is kinda redundant. LGBT would of been enough.

Reactions: RedVIper

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Queer=Gay/Lesbian
Questioning=Bisexual

is asexual even a sexual orientation? You don't like sex, how does that fit into gay/bi/trans?

Seems like they wanted to have as many letters as possible because the whole thing is kinda redundant. LGBT would of been enough.
It is to keep the 'more more more' machine going, even when equality through the eyes of the state are already reached. Humanity has greed to their very core, wether it is with physical objects or mental social interactions. We are quite the consumption species.

Last edited:

Dada55000

Oct 24, 2018
Ah yes, the headline aimed at pearl clutching deranged leftists reached its intended target.

You notice how they talk about native women, focusing on sex even though this is supposedly a 'race based' issue? That's because the answer to the question "who is killing these women" would be "native men" for the vast part. (So, 'genocide' falls apart, but hey that's just the eyecatcher for stupids.)

Oh, but that would just be crime in an impoverished enviroment. See, what you don't seem to realise, that is whole charade is because whenever this issue has come up in the past, and I believe in a much more thorough inquiry the last time, the answer wasn't to the taste of your kind, since it couldn't be blamed on whitey and the real answer, that being natives, is racist, so nothing was done.

Turns out the wokes don't a single ancillary fuck about tackling crimes if it can't be pinned on whites. Oh, Canada, what a great country. This right here? Another flimsy attempt to pass the buck and pander to scumfucks who buy this shit.

If in any way shape or form you can see that last sentence can be attributed to you, well, sorry you're a sucker.

Kittehkraken

Jan 14, 2017
I live with and around the Native indigenous people in my area of Canada. One of there reservations is like five minutes from my house. Lots of crime, physical abuse, sexual abuse etc... goes on on the reservation between the native population. Kids go missing all the time, usually just running away from shitty parents that turn up again at some point. All this fun often spills out of the reservation as well.

My mom worked at a nice hotel as the head maid for about 4-5 years before she finally had enough. Every time the native junior hockey teams from around the area came into town for tournaments (few times a year) they trashed the place. No joke, they would smear shit on the walls and set fires in the hallways. Management didn't care because the tournaments made big money for them and the maids would clean it all up.

A LOT of nasty shit goes down on the rez because of substance abuse and piss poor parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: pr0cs

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Ah yes, the headline aimed at pearl clutching deranged leftists reached its intended target.

You notice how they talk about native women, focusing on sex even though this is supposedly a 'race based' issue? That's because the answer to the question "who is killing these women" would be "native men" for the vast part. (So, 'genocide' falls apart, but hey that's just the eyecatcher for stupids.)

Oh, but that would just be crime in an impoverished enviroment. See, what you don't seem to realise, that is whole charade is because whenever this issue has come up in the past, and I believe in a much more thorough inquiry the last time, the answer wasn't to the taste of your kind, since it couldn't be blamed on whitey and the real answer, that being natives, is racist, so nothing was done.

Turns out the wokes don't a single ancillary fuck about tackling crimes if it can't be pinned on whites. Oh, Canada, what a great country. This right here? Another flimsy attempt to pass the buck and pander to scumfucks who buy this shit.

If in any way shape or form you can see that last sentence can be attributed to you, well, sorry you're a sucker.
He is not going to respond with any coherent well thought out response. He just drops a shart and runs.

finowns

May 10, 2009
Who's doing the violence? Usually it's the same people killing their own or is it white Canadians killing the Inuits?

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
Who's doing the violence? Usually it's the same people killing their own or is it white Canadians killings the Inuit's?
Without checking any facts, I'd say Canadian Natives kill themselves. The culture has big issue with drugs, booze, crime and never wanting to leave the reserves where they get government funds. It's a group that always asks for more $$$. If we all time traveled to the year 3000 it would probably be the same thing going on.

So what happens is they get stuck in a place where there's nothing to do and hardly any jobs with a career path. So many waste away just getting by.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Joyful and finowns

Mahadev

Mar 5, 2007

I will repeat this for the millionth time on the Internet, these people aren't leftists. This pathetic race-baiting is popular amongst radlibs and their neoliberal politicians distracting and dividing the population with stupid and often obnoxious agendas while they enforce rightwing economic policies. Justin Trudeau, the smug obnoxious bitch that enables this shit isn't a leftist. These neoliberal snakes are the most dangerous of them all because while they preach equality, green initiatives, justice and so on they stab us in the back. Exposing them and their tactics is what will weaken them, blaming leftists for it only helps them to hide better and continue LARPing as left.

Last edited:
Reactions: pennythots

juliotendo

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2019
Mexico
The majority of native reservations whether in the US or Canada are disaster zones.

Rampant drug abuse, alcoholism, domestic violence, sexual abuse, theft, etc.

Reactions: CausticVenom
I've seen some pretty crazy shit here in Canada when it comes to natives, clearly they suffer significantly from substance abuse, its not uncommon to have to step over them passed out on the street, in parks, throwing up in alleys, in my city of just over a million people. Hell I once saw a pair of them fucking in a dumpster once which was fucking revolting.

They seem to want self governance, for the government to support them meanwhile they perpetuate their self destruction and blame the 'white man' from taking everything from them. Keep in mind this was 50+ years ago, well outside the memory of most natives in the country but the young ones are more than happy to play that card whenever it suits the narrative at the moment.
I recall taking an English class starting university and I forget the topic but a native woman lost her shit and stormed out (conviently blaming all the whites in the class that that they took for free paid for by the gov't)
Sadly in our society victim hood his a source of credit / value system so it continues to play to many natives favor.
There are many that when they have their shit together are fabulous, productive people but in my experience they aren't the norm.

Reactions: juliotendo

juliotendo

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2019
Mexico
2SLGBTQQIA represent
I’m ok with LGBT because at least I understand it is lesbian gay bisexual and transgender but all the other stuff being added to it is just going to make it impossible for any one person to remember it.

somerset

Banned
Apr 15, 2019
This is the history of the Human race, and the usual racists try to *excuse* it.

But let us go back to the beginning.

1) We and the Apes share a common recent *ancestor*- so, no we didn't evolve from 'apes', but like the apes evolved from the same radical change in genetic design.

2) Today there are a number of different ape species (I think we currently recognise 7), including Gorillas, Orangutang (sp?), Chimps. Each of these species solves problems, can use tools, and have significant language skills.

3) What is *far* less well known is the same applied to Humanoid families. There were *multiple* competing species of Humans, of which our direct ancestor was only one. And no, they were *not* interbreeding (at all, or to any significant degree, depending on species)

4) Today, unlike the Apes, we are a *lone* species. We hunted down and exterminated the others. Those we did not kill we drove numbers down and forced them to migrate to areas where thier survival rate dropped to *zero*. These were the real genocides, and I have no doubt the first organised religions were about but one thing- the utter elimination of the other man-like species.

5) This *instinct* continued long after Man's victory over the other intelligent species. The history of colony is identifying the locals as 'the other' and enslaving, exploiting, and more recently (thanks to the satanic fabians/alt-left) assimulating in a *borg* like manner. In other words root and branch destruction of the native civilisation, and the conversion of their kids into something a few generations will make indistinguishable from any member of the serving caste.

The Brits had fabian rules (actually the name came later) for their Empire, so wholesale slaughter, as prefered by the French, Spanish, Dutch, Potrugeuse, Germans, Belgiums etc etc, rarely happened. The British Empire is well regarded in comparison with the Empires of all these European powers, cos the Brits were not inherent bastards.

The yanks worship Chris Colombus, for instance, but as a monster working for the then spanish controlled Vatican, his *only* question was how many pretty native girl children can I and my men rape before we take the lot of them and put them into a slavery designed to exterminate them all. You know the caribeen where all those 'black' people live? Well once the natives were 'white'/asian, until Columbus murdered them all, and his catholic bosses shipped in far hardier black slave workers in their stead.

What the brits did, having cast off the catholic church power structure long ago, was never anything this satanic. The satanic nature of the catholic church, which directly inherets from the worst of Ancient Rome, is unmatched by any other religious cult- even that of the mongols of Ghengis Khan (who were actually a form of christian- tho an odd form).

That being said, a smaller evil is not forgiveable by simply bringing up a bigger evil. Britain, like everyone else, allow the church to run the lives of the ordinary natives- to hurt, abuse, rape and murder their kids to break the will of their communities, to create 'converts'.

*All* organised religion is evil by design. And I mean all. Every last one. Every decent Human religious philospher has spoken *against* organised religion, and the spiritual journey within oneself, free from external self-serving dogma.

So yes what remains left of the native people in the USA, Canada, Australia etc is under constant attack. The fabian desire to bring these people under the generic fabian fold. In the name of societal convenience. In the name of fabian (alt-left) propaganda control methods.

This does *not* exuse tribal, traditional, customary, ethnic forms of abuse imposed by the 'tribe' on members of the tribe who want to live under different rules. No-one is born slave to anyone else, and certainly not slave to their 'people'. If a person *wants* to associate by their own free will, good for them. But people are born *Human* first and foremost.

But by the same token the more powerful 'white' culture doesn't have the right to automatically condem the native culture as 'unworthy' simply cos it works differently, and their are debates about relative 'good' and 'bad' in rulesets.

PS the dribble about who was there first does *not* work- is *not* logic. The Human Race is always 'might is right' when numbers are considered. If a handful of peeps currently own a thing far better in the hands of far more peeps, the situation *must* change. Of course co-existence should be followed by 'civilised' 'invaders'.

Man must keep moving forward, while respecting individuals and their current collective identities.

And the fabian filth who run canada on behalf of the UK must stop abusing the native population there.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: infinitys_7th

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
This is the history of the Human race, and the usual racists try to *excuse* it.

But let us go back to the beginning.

1) We and the Apes share a common recent *ancestor*- so, no we didn't evolve from 'apes', but like the apes evolved from the same radical change in genetic design.

2) Today there are a number of different ape species (I think we currently recognise 7), including Gorillas, Orangutang (sp?), Chimps. Each of these species solves problems, can use tools, and have significant language skills.

3) What is *far* less well known is the same applied to Humanoid families. There were *multiple* competing species of Humans, of which our direct ancestor was only one. And no, they were *not* interbreeding (at all, or to any significant degree, depending on species)

4) Today, unlike the Apes, we are a *lone* species. We hunted down and exterminated the others. Those we did not kill we drove numbers down and forced them to migrate to areas where thier survival rate dropped to *zero*. These were the real genocides, and I have no doubt the first organised religions were about but one thing- the utter elimination of the other man-like species.

5) This *instinct* continued long after Man's victory over the other intelligent species. The history of colony is identifying the locals as 'the other' and enslaving, exploiting, and more recently (thanks to the satanic fabians/alt-left) assimulating in a *borg* like manner. In other words root and branch destruction of the native civilisation, and the conversion of their kids into something a few generations will make indistinguishable from any member of the serving caste.

The Brits had fabian rules (actually the name came later) for their Empire, so wholesale slaughter, as prefered by the French, Spanish, Dutch, Potrugeuse, Germans, Belgiums etc etc, rarely happened. The British Empire is well regarded in comparison with the Empires of all these European powers, cos the Brits were not inherent bastards.

The yanks worship Chris Colombus, for instance, but as a monster working for the then spanish controlled Vatican, his *only* question was how many pretty native girl children can I and my men rape before we take the lot of them and put them into a slavery designed to exterminate them all. You know the caribeen where all those 'black' people live? Well once the natives were 'white'/asian, until Columbus murdered them all, and his catholic bosses shipped in far hardier black slave workers in their stead.

What the brits did, having cast off the catholic church power structure long ago, was never anything this satanic. The satanic nature of the catholic church, which directly inherets from the worst of Ancient Rome, is unmatched by any other religious cult- even that of the mongols of Ghengis Khan (who were actually a form of christian- tho an odd form).

That being said, a smaller evil is not forgiveable by simply bringing up a bigger evil. Britain, like everyone else, allow the church to run the lives of the ordinary natives- to hurt, abuse, rape and murder their kids to break the will of their communities, to create 'converts'.

*All* organised religion is evil by design. And I mean all. Every last one. Every decent Human religious philospher has spoken *against* organised religion, and the spiritual journey within oneself, free from external self-serving dogma.

So yes what remains left of the native people in the USA, Canada, Australia etc is under constant attack. The fabian desire to bring these people under the generic fabian fold. In the name of societal convenience. In the name of fabian (alt-left) propaganda control methods.

This does *not* exuse tribal, traditional, customary, ethnic forms of abuse imposed by the 'tribe' on members of the tribe who want to live under different rules. No-one is born slave to anyone else, and certainly not slave to their 'people'. If a person *wants* to associate by their own free will, good for them. But people are born *Human* first and foremost.

But by the same token the more powerful 'white' culture doesn't have the right to automatically condem the native culture as 'unworthy' simply cos it works differently, and their are debates about relative 'good' and 'bad' in rulesets.

PS the dribble about who was there first does *not* work- is *not* logic. The Human Race is always 'might is right' when numbers are considered. If a handful of peeps currently own a thing far better in the hands of far more peeps, the situation *must* change. Of course co-existence should be followed by 'civilised' 'invaders'.

Man must keep moving forward, while respecting individuals and their current collective identities.

And the fabian filth who run canada on behalf of the UK must stop abusing the native population there.
I think you could generalize this as saying that any time a human becomes a vector for a meme they become "evil".

CyberPanda

Mar 4, 2019
I live in Canada, and some Natives are some of the nicest people I've met, but some have a temper problem. I went to college with one, and she invited me to the thanksgiving dinner they were serving at the college Native centre. It was so yummy.

She hated everyone else in my classes, except me. Well, I saw how angry she was, so I did my best not to piss her off. It paid off, but I've lost touch with her and hope she's ok.

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
Looks like the report is systematically taking down some politicians.

The report also criticized Valcourt for claiming while he was minister that 70 per cent of homicides of Indigenous women were caused by Indigenous men. The report said the RCMP data used by Valcourt to make the claim was flawed and inaccurate.

The Canadian Museum of Human Rights in Winnipeg also now deems the treatment of Indigenous peoples in Canada as a genocide.

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
Canadian laws and institutions leading to genocide you say?

I bet Jordan Peterson agrees.

The report, the culmination of a three-year effort that was often beset by controversy, delays and personnel problems, documents what chief commissioner Marion Buller calls “important truths” – including that Canadian laws and institutions are themselves to blame for violating the human rights of Indigenous Peoples.

Last edited:

pimentel1

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2018
Government sponsored killings of women and 2SLGBTQQIA. And this is where liberals who think the US is so bad, this is where they want to move to.

Well, I guess it’s better than the two I met that were so fed up Trump won they moved from the US to Venezuela.

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
Government sponsored killings of women and 2SLGBTQQIA. And this is where liberals who think the US is so bad, this is where they want to move to.

Well, I guess it’s better than the two I met that were so fed up Trump won they moved from the US to Venezuela.
The US is worse, they just don't study this stuff.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
The US is worse, they just don't study this stuff.
So you make a claim that the US is worse, ironic since you are Canadian, but have nothing to back it up? Interesting.

I would say they are both on par with this, since they both have very similar backgrounds to conquering of lands, just one did not bend the knee still to the crowns.

Reactions: CyberPanda

MrRogers

Feb 25, 2018
I live in rural canada, in a majority native population. These girls are being murdered by their men. In the past five years there has been 10 murders of young women in this region, either thier male native boyfriends, husbands, friends or family killed them. The problem really is, what to do with the young male aborginal problem.. bet they dont keep those statistics

Last edited:

pimentel1

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2018
I live in rural canada, in a majority native population. These girls are being murdered by their men. In the past five years there has been 10 murders of young women in this region, either thier male native boyfriends, husbands, friends or family killed them. The problem really is, what to do with the young male aborginal problem.. bet they dont keep those statistics
Why your men so angry?

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011

Source

Pretty dishonest tone of reporting on this, it seems.

Beware of propagandists and snake-oil salesmen.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberPanda

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Source

Pretty dishonest tone of reporting on this, it seems.

Beware of propagandists and snake-oil salesmen.
Well is mostly by native men or not since a link above said that the data was inaccurate, which is convenient.

That 92 Million probably would of been better spent in the communities IMO rather than a tilted SJW report that most likely had its conclusion already set and ready before 1 penny was even spent.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

pimentel1

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2018
Fuck, Canada you got 1 job! Look nice and sexy for liberals so they want to move there. Look sexy dammit!

Derekloffin

Jun 17, 2013
You know what is particularly interesting about this, I remember when this study was underway and there was complaints it was focusing on women only, and those running it pulled out the usual grab bag of -ists to label their critics. Now it is out and immediately it goes for the racist angle. You'd get a lot more interest out of me if you actually focused on race there guys, instead of this bait and switch BS.

Kittehkraken

Jan 14, 2017
That 92 Million probably would of been better spent in the communities IMO rather than a tilted SJW report that most likely had its conclusion already set and ready before 1 penny was even spent.
Exactly.

They will spend $100 Million on something like this and yet will turn around tell everyone they have no money for anything. Its disgusting how the Northern communities in particular are treated by the Government. Its all talk and zero action.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Exactly.

They will spend $100 Million on something like this and yet will turn around tell everyone they have no money for anything. Its disgusting how the Northern communities in particular are treated by the Government. Its all talk and zero action.
Virtue signal. Tell other canadians how bad they are. And line there pockets.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
It's the same in Australia. The majority of domestic violence occurs in impoverished indigenous communities, but feminists and the media lump it in with national domestic violence statistics to beat all men over the head with via the likes of White Ribbon. Anytime you hear a statistic like "one in x women is the victim of y crime", chances are it is being misrepresented.

Reactions: RSB and CyberPanda

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009

finowns

May 10, 2009
This is what I expected but who’s going to speak up and say the obvious? When saying the truth means paying a price something is wrong in your country.

Sakura

Feb 13, 2012
Canada
It is absolutely nonsense to call this a genocide and I can't believe the PM went along with it, agreeing with their findings. The Canadian government isn't deliberately trying to eliminate the first nations. There is no evidence to support that the murdered and missing people were killed by non-natives. I also can not agree with calling the deaths/disappearances of some 1200 people over a 40 year period a genocide. If this is a genocide then everything is a genocide.
If the argument is that the Canadian government has failed the first nations, and the current situation on reserves, quality of life, etc is the fault of the Canadian government, then sure. I get that. On some level, it is correct. But it isn't deliberate. There isn't really much we can do about it. These first nations communities don't want to be governed by Canada. They want special rights. They want their own laws. And they want to live in bumfuck middle of fucking nowhere, and expect us to pay boatloads of money into their communities so they can keep living there.
The only real way to improve the quality of life for the first nations, is to treat them like the rest of Canadians. But they would never in a million years accept that, and so their situation will forever be the same shitty situation it is, and they will keep blaming us saying they need more money.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Holocaust deniers are salivating already..
I expect it to go the route of "Western cis white patriarchy is to blame because the system of oppression that caused these indigenous men to kill their women was imposed upon their native, naive brains by the Western invaders. Therefore, it's actually a form of colonialism and genocide against the native population".

Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
The report itself noted that Canada must own up to “colonial genocide,” which often goes unrecognized because it consists of a “slow death” carried out over centuries of policies, actions and omissions that cumulatively reflect an intention to destroy Indigenous Peoples.

Just add the word colonial onto anything. Remember when AOC was talking about Cauliflower being colonial.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Current_year: when words are violence and indigenous people attempting to have their cake and eat it too is genocide.