• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"A brave African immigrant enacted justice upon a toddler who provoked him with his whiteness.”

KINDERFELD

Banned
Dec 7, 2018
United States
This topic is proof that any jackass with an internet connection thinks they have something wise to share.

Needsless to say, were is the outrage and topics from these types of posters like TC when it comes to the atrocities that people of color are going through by the hands of white police officers?

Sorry but whites in America have way more black blood on their hands than any other group of people residing here. Not to mention, they kill their own people at significantly higher rates as well.

Last edited:

Claus Grimhildyr

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
This topic is proof that any jackass with an internet connection thinks they have something wise to share.

Needsless to say, were is the outrage and topics from these types of posters like TC when it comes to the atrocities that people of color are going through by the hands of white police officers?

Sorry but whites in America have way more black blood on their hands than any other group of people residing here. Not to mention, they kill their own people at significantly higher rates as well.
Dat Victimhood mentality.

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018

Double the White people are killed every year by police.

KINDERFELD

Banned
Dec 7, 2018
United States
Double the White people are killed every year by police.
That's because the are the dominant population yet in spite of that, a minority group makes up the majorty of people in prison.

Also, it is primarily white cops killing minorities and America has had a long history of this.

Last edited:

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
That's because the are the dominant population yet in spite of that, a minority group makes up the majorty of people in prison.

Also, it is primarily white cops killing minorities and American has had a long history of this.
Yeah, a “minority group” also commits over 50 percent of the murders, and a huge portion of the violent crime.

Which American?

Last edited:

KINDERFELD

Banned
Dec 7, 2018
United States
Yeah, a small group of Americans also commit over 50 percent of the murders, and a huge portion of the violent crime.

Which American?
Actually the reality is, they get harsher sentences than whites do for the same type of crimes. Also, its known fact that these communities were left disadvantaged and in poverty on purpose. We all know what poverty breeds or is that something we also need to get clear?

Its quite comical how selective memory gets in these types of topics and folks who are obviously racist seem to be incapable of seeing the entire picture because it clearly shows that they are in the wrong.

Its as if some of you have no intelligence or grasp on your not too distant history of overt racism.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Actually the reality is, they get harsher sentences than whites do for the same type of crimes. Also, its known fact that these communities were left disadvantaged and in poverty on purpose. We all know what poverty breeds or is that something we also need to get clear?

Its quite comical how selective memory gets in these types of topics and folks who are obviously racist seem to be incapable of seeing the entire picture because it clearly shows that they are in the wrong.

Its as if some of you have no intelligence or grasp on your not too distant history of overt racism.
On purpose? I'm sorry but it's actually really easy to not deal drugs, commit armed robbery, assault, murder, etc etc.

Bigotry of low expectations

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018

How many crimes did this disgusting, black guy commit before he threw Landen off that balcony? Why was he still out if they get harsher sentences?

You didn’t refute anything I said. Again, black people commit a vastly disproportionate amount of violent crime, but twice as many Whites are killed by cops.

Last edited:

KINDERFELD

Banned
Dec 7, 2018
United States
How many crimes did this disgusting, black guy commit before he threw Landen off that balcony? Why was he still out if they get harsher sentences?

You didn’t refute anything I said. Again, black people commit a vastly disproportionate amount of violent crime, but twice as many Whites are killed by cops.
Refute anything?
You and I know better and this stance of convenient ignorance some of you are known to take simply perpetuates racism and inequality.

Your inability to even mentally function in reality communicates to me volumes.

Let's put it this way, we have hundreds of years of proof of racism in America and the longterm effects it has had on minorities. You choose to flaunt your ignorance online and I choose to no longer indulge you in doing so.

Last edited:

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
Refute anything?
You and I know better and this stance of convenient ignorance some of you are known to take simply perpetuates racism and inequality.

Your inability to even mentally function in reality communicates to me volumes.

Let's put it this way, we have hundreds of years of proof of racism in America and the longterm effects it has had on minorities. You choose to flaunt your ignorance online and I choose to no longer indulge you in doing so.

Dec 15, 2011

From "Actually.." through "its a known fact" to the blaming and shaming finale. This features every trope and cliche of SJW mantra.

A masterful troll. Well played.

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
Kinderfeld is talking nonsense. Does he think this is the first online argument we've seen about crime before?

He is throwing cliche after cliche out. I already know where he is going. Trolls never change.
I'm sure they feel the same way about you too. You guys are only on the surface level of the conversation, and you both want to give up already.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Its posted for you to read and reread slowly in case inbreeding has rendered you a bit slower than the rest.
Wow ssolitare, this is that hard hitting leftist critique I always take seriously. 🙄

Totally not a troll

Last edited:

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
Its posted for you to read and reread slowly in case inbreeding has rendered you a bit slower than the rest.
I've been reading your back and forth. A simple question for you both: do you believe individuals should be judged by the actions of the worst in their group?

Reactions: infinitys_7th

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Feb 9, 2009
I literally posted some in this thread that are still up on the internet. There are more in the vid. If you look it up you can find more from MSNBC, ABC and when you click the links it goes to another story. There were a bunch of them, and there are still some up. You have to be a straight up liar.
You are posting the Reuter story and then other articles submitted attributed to Reuter’s. It’s the same fucking article. You posted earlier on a Reuter’s article and then posted a yahoo news article that says Reuter’s right on it.

Last edited:

KINDERFELD

Banned
Dec 7, 2018
United States
I've been reading your back and forth. A simple question for you both: do you believe individuals should be judged by the actions of the worst in their group?
The issue is, racists love to pretend there is no issue to talk about or like they have any leverage to act like a conversation about race makes them too uncomfortable.

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
The issue is, racists love to pretend there is no issue to talk about or like they have any leverage to act like a conversation about race makes them too uncomfortable.
A simple question for you both: do you believe individuals should be judged by the actions of the worst in their group?

KINDERFELD

Banned
Dec 7, 2018
United States
A simple question for you both: do you believe individuals should be judged by the actions of the worst in their group?
Lets not kid ourselves here.
Trump has on many occasions expressed racist sentiments.
That has communicated to whites in America that those actions that are usually carried out by the worst in their group is now the modus operandi.

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
Lets not kid ourselves here.
Trump has on many occasions expressed racist sentiments.
That has communicated to whites in America that those actions that are usually carried out by the worst in their group is now the modus operandi.
do you believe individuals should be judged by the actions of the worst in their group?

Omeggos

Jan 12, 2018
I’m a bit late to the discussion, this pretty much happened in my backyard (not literally, I just live in the twin cities metro) and while I can’t speak for wider audiences news stations like CNN or youtubers, I can vouch that our local news stations Like Fox 9 and KARE11 made this into a hot topic. This guy is a piece of shit and I hope he gets lifetime. Fuck his mental disorder “defense”.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario

The user is banned (and probably ran back to Resetera to regroup) but I remember doing research on this topic before.

Nobody ever mentions that the reason the sentences are harsher, is because the accused are caught laughing or making further threats in the courtroom.

You can find all sorts of videos like this on youtube.