• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Compilation of Hilarious Animations in Mass Effect Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not pretend that the franchise wasn't already damaged by Mass Effect 3. That's probably part of the reason why they outsourced Andromeda in the first place while the real BioWare worked on a new IP.

This seems so much worse than ME3 though. Like, there were still a lot of really good things about that game.

This is being developed by an external studio, one that had never made a full game before.

I understand that, but considering how big a franchise ME is, that's kind of a baffling decision to me.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This seems so much worse than ME3 though. Like, there were still a lot of really good things about that game.

This is being developed by an external studio, one that had never made a full game before, and it shows.

Lime

This is being developed by an external studio, one that had never made a full game before.

It still had previous ME3 members on it like Mac 'Shit the bed so badly we have to reboot the entire universe in a new galaxy' Walters as the creative director (for both good and bad).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It still had previous ME3 members on it like Mac 'Shit the bed so badly we have to reboot the entire universe in a new galaxy' Walters as the creative director (for both good and bad).

That's why the game has ended up like this. Not only was it handed to a totally unqualified studio but the one significant holdover from the old regime was the guy that ruined the original trilogy in the first place.

Mac Walters + Z-list studio x DA Inquisiton structure = turd

None of that should be a surprise.

giphy.gif

Which is the most convincing ?

ayyy lmaoooooooo

Haha! That's incredible!

inorite

I also heard one other I can't remember that was just as good

mikemandey

Anybody here still excited to play even after seeing these horrendous but funny gifs? Lol

As a big ME fan my preorder is still there and I can't wait for March, 20th to come.

Will still refresh this thread regularly for shits and giggles lol

Anybody here still excited to play even after seeing these horrendous but funny gifs? Lol

As a big ME fan my preorder is still there and I can't wait for March, 20th to come.

Yeah course, unless GAFers decide the game is pants when it releases

aravuus

Absolutely, the unintentional humor will probably end up elevating the game for me if I otherwise end up finding it as dull and annoying as I found DA:I to be.

God, can't wait for the full game to release! This will be full of gold material! IT even makes want to play the game even though i'm not a fan of the franchise! Good job bioware

Mdk7

That's why the game has ended up like this. Not only was it handed to a totally unqualified studio but the one significant holdover from the old regime was the guy that ruined the original trilogy in the first place.

Mac Walters + Z-list studio x DA Inquisiton structure = turd

None of that should be a surprise.

Is this confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom