• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A comprehensive, slightly NSFW movie Review of Overwatch XXX by Jim Sterling

that's too bad... wonder if it's his 1st or 2nd strike. the latter is actually kinda harsh iirc. 1 or 3 month upload ban. 1st strike is just a live stream ban tho.

I haven't watched this video nor played Overwatch (aside from the beta and the free weekend), but the character designs in game the looked like they were encouraging this type of stuff, along with creepy fan art.

Fisty

Glad I got to see it before the takedown I guess. I figured that would happen when I got semi-erect from those blurry scenes. Remember Jim, boners make some people uncomfortable lol

I don't remember Aletta Ocean being that THICC.

Hmm..

Your avatar is perfect for this thread.

image.php

Xater

There really wasn't anything in it that warrants a full take down. An age-gate would have sufficed. Youtube is filled with dildos (even some Jimquisitions) and that was probably the onle nsfw visual in the video.

I've seen deepthroat instruction videos on YouTube.

I've seen deepthroat instruction videos on YouTube.
really depends on context. educational often gets a pass.

it's also not super consistent. i got banned from live streaming for 3 months for showing a Witcher 3 sex scene =p even tho there are dozens of videos of the exact same footage with millions of views. it comes down to context and how it's presented.

Kneefoil

It was pretty funny. I'm guessing it was taken down by an overly enthusiastic "YouTube Hero" since the only really sexual thing about it was the dildo in mouth for a few seconds.

NewDust

really depends on context. educational often gets a pass.

it's also not super consistent. i got banned from live streaming for 3 months for showing a Witcher 3 sex scene =p even tho there are dozens of videos of the exact same footage with millions of views. it comes down to context and how it's presented.

And if you are backed by a MCN. MCN's get away with much more than normal youtube plebians, or those who want to stay independent.

Top Bottom