• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"A couple of surprises from DICE at E3" - Showing at EA's press conference

DICE Studio's VP and General Manager Karl-Magnus Troedsson is excited to kick off E3 next week in Los Angeles and share more from Battlefield 4 as well as other surprises.

Tune in on Monday, June 10 at 1:00 p.m. PT/ 4:00 p.m. ET on Spike TV or www.ea.com/e3 to watch "The Download: EA 2013 Preview" to find out what DICE has in store.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6toxVMKGgwY

untitledpsx4x.png

Mirror's Edge bag in the background.

Amir0x

Banned
Ah, AND DICE is making it? Son of a bitch... must hold out... for the PC version... CBOAT told me.. was coming...

(also note: every single game in the background is the Xbox or PC version)

koolaroo

Star Wars Battlefront 3. Please! not gonna happen but it technically could seeing as EA has development rights for Star Wars.

thuway

Mirror's Edge 2 now with more Kinnect! I hope this launches on PC as well. If not, than I hope the exclusivity agreement only lasts a certain time period.

Amir0x

Banned
Mirror's Edge 2 now with more Kinnect! I hope this launches on PC as well. If not, than I hope the exclusivity agreement only lasts a certain time period.

CBOAT said it was coming to PC

do you not trust our lord and savior CBOAT? Trust in him.

Amir0x

Banned
Too bad Mirror´s Edge 2 and the announcement of Battlefront 3 is not a surprise anymore.

I just want to get it out of the way so we can get past the malaise of E3 and see it confirmed for PC, as our heavenly father CBOAT has stated, and so it shall be, amen.

Unless it's a Kinect "enhanced" abomination. Then it can fuck the fuckity fuck right the fucking fuck off, whether it's PC or Xbox One. :)

SolidSnakex said:
Hasn't he said that EA had one exclusive for the Xbox One, and that's Titan?

Conclusion: Titan is not coming to PC?

Flarin

It's pretty much a forgone conclusion that we'll see Mirror's Edge 2 in some capacity at E3 this year, yeah?

Star Wars Battlefront 3. Please! not gonna happen but it technically could seeing as EA has development rights for Star Wars.
What you talking about not going to happen? DICE is almost certainly working on Star Wars Battlefront 3. Except if you mean not going to happen as in they won't announce it at E3, in which case you're right. Mirror's Edge 2 sounds more likely, which is awesome!

Mirror's Edge 2 will not be an exclusive. "Hey, Let's take a game that won't sell spectacularly and narrow the amount of people that will be able to purchase it!"

Or
"Hey, let's buy the exclusivity rights to a game that only appeals to a niche audience!"

That's just my opinion

People watching intently at the background should probably realize those sorts of things would always be on a shelf like that. No coded messages here.

But yeah, I think ME2 on ONE is a pretty safe conclusion to jump to.

Conclusion: Titan is not coming to PC?

Well, exclusive in the console sense. He implied that it'd be on the PC as well.

If ME2 were an exclusive then i'd absolutely expect MS to show it at their conference, but EA seems to at least be suggesting that whatever DICE has will be shown off at their own conference instead at Sony or MS'.

Amir0x

Banned
Mirror's Edge 2 will not be an exclusive. "Hey, Let's take a game that won't sell spectacularly and narrow the amount of people that will be able to purchase it!"

Or
"Hey, let's buy the exclusivity rights to a game that only appeals to a niche audience!"

That's just my opinion

Microsoft has a history of taking cult classic games and niche titles and supporting them so they can be released.

It's likely Mirror's Edge 2 was never going to be released and then Microsoft simply prodded them in the direction by using fat sacks of cash.

RoKKeR

Well, Mirror's Edge is all but confirmed, wouldn't exactly be a surprise...

...no way DICE brings 3 projects to E3, right?

Top Bottom